Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I figured it would or will go to 20. The only reason I still had it was to recoup my losses from OM and it was free.

I'm hoping it and Dot can hit low end 100 by summer. I was planning to use the profits from Uniswap to buy into xrp heavy assuming the price stayed under .50. I figure I'd be willing to take a risk with relatively free money in the event xrp isn't labeled a security.

I don't know if the xrp rally is the defense from Ripple or the pump groups but im hoping they don't mess up my plans to much.
yeah the XRP rally is anyones guess right now but it sure feels like the GME infusion, waiting on intel

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
UNI and Badger got me in my feelings.
I traded my UNI for SNX way too soon. SNX has done well, but not as well as those two coins.

I missed the $20K+ Badger/DIGG airdrop because my wallet was having some issues and I couldn't stake prior to the snapshot.
Some folks got up to 70K I heard. :angry:

**POTENTIAL UPCOMING AIRDROPS:
(make sure to interactt with these defi projects for eligibility

These projects could potentially have an airdrop in the near future like UniSwap and the 1inch Exchange.
  1. Open sea
  2. Defi saver
  3. Insta dapp
  4. Meta mask
  5. Zerion
  6. Opyn
  7. Zapper
  8. Set
  9. Dydx
  10. Paraswap

* Linksawp.io is supposed to be airdropping some coins soon for those whose wallets interacted with their platform.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I figured it would or will go to 20. The only reason I still had it was to recoup my losses from OM and it was free.

I'm hoping it and Dot can hit low end 100 by summer. I was planning to use the profits from Uniswap to buy into xrp heavy assuming the price stayed under .50. I figure I'd be willing to take a risk with relatively free money in the event xrp isn't labeled a security.

I don't know if the xrp rally is the defense from Ripple or the pump groups but im hoping they don't mess up my plans to much.
The numbers show that folks who got that shit for free dumped already. Whales(100,000 and up uni tokens) been accumulating uni. I'm bias with uni. I think it is top 10 for sure and probably top 5. As I said earlier in this thread, it was the defi beast that caught my eye after Link and Eth. Only thing I will trade Uni for is BTC/Eth. I wouldn't even give up uni bags for Link and I think Link important as hell.

I think you're right about DOT and UNI. If the bullrun isn't squashed, both are easily $100 minimum. I mean minimum. It will be BTC, Eth, Link, Dot, and Uni top 5.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
$VGX will move up substantially again in the next 2 weeks
LOTS of big news dropping
Click on my link, download the app

You're welcome

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
2021 I gotta learn more about Bitcoin so I can invest....

When having Bitcoins do I have to have a computer to store it or whatever or is that something else that can be done???

There are wallets that work on cell phones as well as hardware wallets that can communicate directly with you phone.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've seen ads for an app that rewards you crypto for using it to shop.

Is this a good thing - or does this mean that government is about to horn in the act aka a bad thing?

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've seen ads for an app that rewards you crypto for using it to shop.

Is this a good thing - or does this mean that government is about to horn in the act aka a bad thing?
Both. You stated the bad. The good is that the more mainstream crypto becomes (easier to buy, sell, and use) the more money that will be thrown into the market, which means higher crypto prices.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just logged in my BINANCE, first time since 2017. I’m grinning big as fuck. Do I have to convert it in to a US account? Can I move my money/coins with out losing value?
I think Binance moved all their US customers to their US exchange automatically. If
they didn't you shouldn't have any problems moving your crypto to another exchange as long as the coin is supported by the new exchange. Of course, wallets are always an option regardless.

The only problem you may run into is trying to actually sell something, because of any possible regulatory issues...i.e. XRP.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just logged in my BINANCE, first time since 2017. I’m grinning big as fuck. Do I have to convert it in to a US account? Can I move my money/coins with out losing value?

it depends you talkin a few thousand, or a few hundred thousand..

You gonna lose a small value in transaction fees but nothing to worry about...

I would get a hardware wallet, nano x or trezor and start moving the keys into that shit

for safe keeping.. but depending on how much you have,

you may want to speak to a whale who moves money often... I know if you have over two hundred two thousand dollar traceable transactions a year..

them boys coming to audit your ass...

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think Binance moved all their US customers to their US exchange automatically. If
they didn't you shouldn't have any problems moving your crypto to another exchange as long as the coin is supported by the new exchange. Of course, wallets are always an option regardless.

The only problem you may run into is trying to actually sell something, because of any possible regulatory issues...i.e. XRP.

Binance didn't automatically create a Binance US account for users. At least that was not the case for me. He will need to create the new account and go through the KYC process depending on how much he will be transferring to the US account and is trying to sell in a given day/week. He will also incur a fee from the tokens/coins and maybe Binance itself.

To your point, he could just send anything he owns to various wallets. It won't help with the transfer fees, but short term it'll help avoiding KYC if that's important.

Personally I think it's easier to just comply with the KYC in the event we get anywhere near the level of 2017. For a lot of people they try to avoid kyc for tax reasons, but if you transfer large amounts of money into a US bank account you're going to get flagged regardless. Some people claim to know ways around reporting taxes but i don't want any potential problems in the future.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aside from Binance, you can also get it on Kucoin.
They don't have any walls up for Americans

If it's not on binance.us then use a VPN to create a regular finance account.

So far I'm very happy with kucoin..i needed an exchange where I could find certain coins/ token as well as not have to deal with kyc.also the app is similar to binances app.i like it!

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
is kucoin advanced or pretty simple for some1 that's still quite new to crypto?

So far I'm very happy with kucoin..i needed an exchange where I could find certain coins/ token as well as not have to deal with kyc.also the app is similar to binances app.i like it!

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

Yeah, they're similar. Both Chinese projects.

I would say more intermediate but learnable.
The user experience is not as smooth as Coinbase or Binance US but it gets the job done.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
which exchanges do you recommend for an american besides kucoin?

Yeah, they're similar. Both Chinese projects.

I would say more intermediate but learnable.
The user experience is not as smooth as Coinbase or Binance US but it gets the job done.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Like Apophis said it's really for intermediate crypto traders.being new you can kinda get lost with all the options but it's not hard to learn.especially if you have used binance before.

Also fuck coinbase pro! Fuck that piece of shit platform.shits horrible to me.only the lower fees are attractive.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
which exchanges do you recommend for an american besides kucoin?

1. Gemini and Coinbase for non self-custody.
US based exchanges.

2. Atomic wallet would be your best bet for simplicity, but the fees are crazy on there.
Straight jackin' mofos of their money

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Fucking Hashmasks. :roflmao2: FML. I could have dumped my NCT, but fuck it. Let me see if this bitch do something.

Desert Eagle

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, they been fucking with dodge since 2013. They started a bunch of cat coins during the 2013/14 bullrun. It had a run in the 2017 bullrun. Now it's running again. It's the meme king. It runs every fucking run. it will fade. And run again. Had doge and the cat coins in 13/14.

Folks were clowning in 2017 because it was supposed to be dead. Community won't let it die though. And in crypto, community is everything. Same reason SEC can't kill XRP.

Here is a free dogecoin faucet :