Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
About 1 million of my own money initially. I've cashed out .5 million thus far

Okay so the only question that matters at this point... Where are you so I can rob YOU!? Cause I sidelined during the whole Bitcoin craze and this Litecoin ain't hitting like I NEED it too. So now I am just trying to fight the uncontrollable urge to hate on successful brothas like yourself

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how bad was the tax hit on the half mil u cashed out? Was it bad enough for u to consider leaving the U.S and giving up american citizenship? Also, why did you decide to have bitcoin as such a small portion of your crypto portfolio?
For right now I just paid the capital gains tax as if it was a stock for now and I'll let the IRS come back to me and give me the correct amount if ti's not enough. The most important thing is I reported it to them so I can't say I was trying to hide anything. Not investing enough in btc was a mistake on my end. In my mind, I was trying to leverage my money the best way I could by thinking BTC was already at $3K, how much further can it go. Why don't I invest (ETH= $5), (XRP= $.0065), (LTC=$2). Those were the prices of those coins at the time I was investing. First mistake was lumping BTC with all the other coins. If had the mind to think BTC was so much more important in this game, I would of thrown everything at it at the time. But, think god I had the mindset to realize how big the entire game was going to be, Invest enough in the coins to come out on top in a big way.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Those were the prices of those coins at the time I was investing. First mistake was lumping BTC with all the other coins. If had the mind to think BTC was so much more important in this game, I would of thrown everything at it at the time.
Man, I made the same mistake with bitcoin too.

Neo gave the best return in 2017.. Jan 02, 2017 $0.1456 - Jan 14, 2018 $196.85

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Travala AVA is moving.
YouTube influencer made a video about it.

The community is still anticipating a partnership announcement with AirBnB in the coming days.
Get your tickets now before this thing flies.

AVA is a Binance backed coin. They hold a huge stake in the project and wants it to succeed.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
is the only way to get it through a Binance.us acct for americans?

Travala AVA is moving.
YouTube influencer made a video about it.

The community is still anticipating a partnership announcement with AirBnB in the coming days.
Get your tickets now before this thing flies.

AVA is a Binance backed coin. They hold a huge stake in the project and wants it to succeed.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Neo is still largest holding in your portfolio right, you still think a lot of these altcoins will be worth a lot in the next 10 yrs?

It's one of my big bags as well. Another big mistake, was not to cash out at the height of the bullrun in 2017. At its highest peak, my portfolio was 24K.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Neo is still largest holding in your portfolio right, you still think a lot of these altcoins will be worth a lot in the next 10 yrs?
To be honest, no one really knows. Some will be and most won't be. There's so many that hasn't came back from 2017. We just have to figure out when to take profits.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
any reason in particular you've gone more so to the sidelines since 2017 and just holding rather than being active? Do you feel like the best time has already passed or you're just content with your portfolio?

To be honest, no one really knows. Some will be and most won't be. There's so many that hasn't came back from 2017. We just have to figure out when to take profits.

RoomService

BGOL Investor
It's one of my big bags as well. Another big mistake, was not to cash out at the height of the bullrun in 2017. At its highest peak, my portfolio was 24K.
I remember you buying almost a million xrp. I owned about 2k Neo tokens but sold half in December of 2017 right before it broke $100 and rode it back down to $18

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
is the only way to get it through a Binance.us acct for americans?

Aside from Binance, you can also get it on Kucoin.
They don't have any walls up for Americans

If it's not on binance.us then use a VPN to create a regular finance account.

RoomService

BGOL Investor
My top recommended coins (aside BTC and ETH) for 2021:

1. Polkadot
2. Synthetix
3. Aave
4. Travala
5. Chainlink

All of these coins have the potential to easily 5x or significantly more this year alone.
They all have a solid use case.

What are your top 5 recommended?
Zil
Vgx
Ada
Chain
Dot
Elrond

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
How are you verifying your accounts in Binance.com if they aren't doing US customers?

Binance is partly decentralized.
Different levels of KYC and AML depending on the amount you're depositing/withdrawing/Trading.
You can open an account and trade immediately.

Does binance.us not have the AVA coin?

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Zil
Vgx
Ada
Chain
Dot
Elrond

Cardano is def on my radar. Has 50X potential if this altcoin rally really takes off.

Zil has captured my interest as well.
There's a telegram promo that allows you to get some for free but this shit is too much work. I tried and got frustrated.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

1. Polkadot
2. Synthetix
3. Aave
4. Travala
5. Chainlink

All of these coins have the potential to easily 5x or significantly more this year alone.

Yeah, but where can you BUY these?!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Binance is partly decentralized.
Different levels of KYC and AML depending on the amount you're depositing/withdrawing/Trading.
You can open an account and trade immediately.

Does binance.us not have the AVA coin?

Do I use the VPN for binance.com or binance.us?

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
any reason in particular you've gone more so to the sidelines since 2017 and just holding rather than being active? Do you feel like the best time has already passed or you're just content with your portfolio?
I'm just content for now. But this game has just gotten started really. Along with other investments I have, I'm already set in this lifetime with all I've accumulated thus far. But, even starting from today, if you want to be rich, be patient, and don't stop investing. New promising projects are coming out all the time. Within 3-5yrs max you should be filthy rich in this game.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
What's the value of having metamask and whats the reason of having both metamask AND a ledger?

Binance.com has all of these coins listed for buy.
As for Binance.us I'm not certain, but they should.

Binance.com

I move my coins off exchange wallets into my ledger or metamask.
I don't trust exchanges that much.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
For someone that doesn't have large amounts of capital to put in like nothing close to what you put into crypto, would you recommend crypto or stock market or other alternative assets?

I'm just content for now. But this game has just gotten started really. Along with other investments I have, I'm already set in this lifetime with all I've accumulated thus far. But, even starting from today, if you want to be rich, be patient, and don't stop investing. New promising projects are coming out all the time. Within 3-5yrs max you should be filthy rich in this game.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

1. Polkadot
2. Synthetix
3. Aave
4. Travala
5. Chainlink

That is not a bad list. 2017 was good to me. I lost a chunk of profits, but was able to cash enough profit out for it to be very nice. Jumped back in oct. I first had link in 2017, but when I seen how it was still standing and how much it had accomplished, I was like :eek: I found out just how important it was to defi. How important it is to every fucking thing. Polkadot uses that shit. Link just jumped the fuck out. That's when I discovered Aave, sythetix, and Uniswap. I had to pick one(no more swapping in and out for me), and decided on Uniswap. I do plan to eventually get some AAve and Syn.

I'm also one who decided to go heavier eth than BTC. It's just amazing how much shit runs on eth. Projects can still fucking run being marketed as 'eth killers'. Solana is on folks radar because of Ethereum 'killer' hype Dot and Cardano eat big off it. NEO got top 10 off it.

I'm trying to see if there will be 'link killers' hype like Band and API3. Link is just so fucking big that there has to be 'link killer' hype this cycle. It's like Sushiswap vs Uni. How LTC just rode BTC and still does(LTC will finally be forced out of top 10 this cycle).

Key to me is finding out what will replace XRP, LTC, BNB, and Bitcoin cash in the top 10. So far the one I was confident on was Uni. Out your list, it's what I'd swap out Travala for. Uni is the one retail will get familiar with through metamask.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

1. Polkadot
2. Synthetix
3. Aave
4. Travala
5. Chainlink

I think Defi is supposed to be another rising star. Mkr went off the charts, but everyone seems more interested in its companion, Defi.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember you buying almost a million xrp. I owned about 2k Neo tokens but sold half in December of 2017 right before it broke $100 and rode it back down to $18
Beautiful profits you took on NEO. Awesome. Wish I did that. I still have about 2.3M xrp. I basically put 90% of my attention on xrp last time and hedged my bet with the top 5 of the rest of that Era. That was my strategy at the time.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For someone that doesn't have large amounts of capital to put in like nothing close to what you put into crypto, would you recommend crypto or stock market or other alternative assets?
Easier in crypto right now because the market is so new. Best advice I can give anyone in here is to pay attention to DEFI. That's the new part of this game, which will offer newer/ easier opportunities to make a lot of money.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
What do you think about getting the DPI tokens, (Defi Index Pulse) rather than the diff individual defi coins?

Easier in crypto right now because the market is so new. Best advice I can give anyone in here is to pay attention to DEFI. That's the new part of this game, which will offer newer/ easier opportunities to make a lot of money.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, you gotta 2.8 million dollar portfolio?
Well damn.
:lol: I’m not surprised either (at the 2 commas account) based on seeing @spaceage78 ’s posting style. But like I’ve told brothas, for me, the charity is over in 2021. It was the pro-whites that passed the “information tax” bill on me. So if you want it (and I think I have more information than any active poster when it comes to equity markets) better get ready to come out of pocket (unless you have proven to be so-called black).

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Speaking of which - I still can’t believe I’m the only one that has been talking about $LINK for years. Return has been great for me. :yes: