Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Yeah, saw this yesterday. Folks heads about to explode trying to talk about helping people in oppressed regimes and the unbanked and trying to claim that crypto funds extremists.

The FUD will be very political in 2021. Fortunately, Biden is centrist and cooler heads should prevail.
Ethereum is the shit. With the staking, defi, and everything else, shit is a sleeping giant and more and more people realizing it. Shit is like the COVID vaccine of the crypto world. Great minds the world over are working on all of Ethereum's problems. No other crypto has that many minds behind it. Not even close.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I fell off keeping track of this thread and whatever I put in... I just logged in to Coinbase and noticed that I had transferred over to Binance, but when I logged into Binance, it says that "...Binance from a US IP. Please note that as per our terms of use (https://www.binance.com/en/terms), we are unable to service US persons. Please register for an account over at our partner, Binance US (https://www.binance.us/en/home). " Help ya boy out on the next steps to register the partner or move back to Coinbase or what?

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I fell off keeping track of this thread and whatever I put in... I just logged in to Coinbase and noticed that I had transferred over to Binance, but when I logged into Binance, it says that "...Binance from a US IP. Please note that as per our terms of use (https://www.binance.com/en/terms), we are unable to service US persons. Please register for an account over at our partner, Binance US (https://www.binance.us/en/home). " Help ya boy out on the next steps to register the partner or move back to Coinbase or what?
The first thing you need to do is move your crypto off binance into a hardware wallet. Everything else is secondary.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The first thing you need to do is move your crypto off binance into a hardware wallet. Everything else is secondary.
Working on that transfer to a Ledger Nano S now. Pin code...etc. I noticed there were posts on this as recent as Nov. 2020, so I'll check those, but drop anymore info on those secondary steps if you're able to. Appreciate it.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Transferred the xrp that I had in there to my wallet and all other coins don't add up to enough of the minimum amt. to transfer.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I have a question about Binance.com new account unverified. Are you guys sure that you can deposit and withdraw under 2 bitcoins a day?

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Keep an eye on Travala.
Ticker: AVA

The rumor surrounding them is that they are negotiating a deal with either AirBnB or Expedia.
It has risen 50% over the last few days.

Travala.com (AVA) is a travel booking platform based on the NEO blockchain. The platform itself operates both a centralised front-end allowing suppliers to easily edit their listings, whilst operating a decentralised backend incorporating the NEO blockchain governing the AVA engine. Thus, building a trusted, transparent and secure travel booking platform reducing costs associated with the travel industry

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I just did the same thing last week. It did let me in and I saw I still had 65 xrp in there. I didn't try anything else.

I'm guessing I should be able to transfer it to another wallet or ledger :confused:

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Okay. Newbie here. Are you trading at the 4 hour chart? Daily chart? Where are you placing indicators and trend lines?

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why is that?
US regulations make it difficult for certain coins/currency be to be sold in the US (see XRP/Ripple lawsuit).
Also some exchanges ain't trying to be bothered with KYC (Know your customer/report them to the IRS/having info for the Feds if they are looking for it.). Instead of tiptoeing around US laws and regulations, they just said fuck it, no US customers. Some exchanges dropped out of the US completely. Others, such as Binance, have american exchanges that comply with all US regulations. If you are trying to do transactions with an exchange outside of the US, you have to hide the fact that you are in the US. It protects you and the exchange in that case.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Smart ass.
:lol:

Well make sure you tell us how to get up to that level and drop some game.
I felt good about approaching 6 figures in crypto holdings, but clearly you the big dog.
To be honest I'm not even the game anymore, this is my original portfolio since 2017 through the ups and downs. Haven't bought anything new, just riding the wave

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
To be honest I'm not even the game anymore, this is my original portfolio since 2017 through the ups and downs. Haven't bought anything new, just riding the wave

Man, I wish I did the same around those times.
I've known about crypto since maybe 2012 or before primarily because of BGOL, but my ass stayed on the sidelines like that mofo that posted in the investing thread about it being too late for him to learn while watching others make money.

Better late than never.

Last edited:

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man, I wish I did the same around those times.
I've known about crypto since 2012 or before primarily because of BGOL, but my ass stayed on the sidelines like that mofo that posted in the investing thread" about it being too late for him while watching other make money.

Better late than never.
From the beginning of this thread, a bunch of people, including me, kept begin people on this board to join this chain man. A lot joined and a lot just watched. Well, gotta live with every decision you make.