Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

GOD MATERIAL

GOD MATERIAL
Registered
Hey y'all know about this....

Apparently this young cat was running

Canadas first crypto exchange...

Apparently he was overcome by a medical illness and died at age thirty ..

His death which some are calling questionable...

Left 190 million in bitcoin locked up...
.his wife has the laptop

But she is saying she don't have the passwords and key to access funds..

Some are sayin he is faking the whole thing so he can live a lavish life....

Investors want them to dig his body up..because they aint

Believing that shit...

What say you.....

Investors who lost $190m demand exhumation of cryptocurrency mogul
Gerald Cotten, 30, died in ‘questionable circumstances

If you have crypto and you don't trade often..

Keep that shit in your personal wallet offline

Till you ready to make moves
CAN YOU TELL ME A GOOD PERSONAL OFF LINE WALLET TO USE?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
2020. It's crazy to go back and look at what happened to some of the cryptos from the 2017 frenzy. 2k volume for waggerr. So glad I dumped that in 18 and got a profit. They still need their asses kicked for locking shit up when it was $1. :angry: Waltonchain at 38 cents. Bags must be heavy as fuck for some folks.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2020. It's crazy to go back and look at what happened to some of the cryptos from the 2017 frenzy. 2k volume for waggerr. So glad I dumped that in 18 and got a profit. They still need their asses kicked for locking shit up when it was $1. :angry: Waltonchain at 38 cents. Bags must be heavy as fuck for some folks.

I dont care what anybody says...I knew fuckery was at foot once goldman sachs reared its fuckin piggy snouts in the game...

its going to take an event these jokers aint seen coming..

like this war move on iran.. got the crypto markets starting to open their eyes now...

its going to take unpredictable world events to get this crankin again.

and thats one thing no amount of global money and power can control

thats unpredicatable events..

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Hey y'all know about this....

Apparently this young cat was running

Canadas first crypto exchange...

Apparently he was overcome by a medical illness and died at age thirty ..

His death which some are calling questionable...

Left 190 million in bitcoin locked up...
.his wife has the laptop

But she is saying she don't have the passwords and key to access funds..

Some are sayin he is faking the whole thing so he can live a lavish life....

Investors want them to dig his body up..because they aint

Believing that shit...

What say you.....

Investors who lost $190m demand exhumation of cryptocurrency mogul
Gerald Cotten, 30, died in ‘questionable circumstances

If you have crypto and you don't trade often..

Keep that shit in your personal wallet offline

Till you ready to make moves

I still trust Coinbase with mine. I've been to their office, met with their staff and am convinced they run a legit, or at least semi-legit, operation. It's certainly not just some dude with a laptop

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
I dont care what anybody says...I knew fuckery was at foot once goldman sachs reared its fuckin piggy snouts in the game...

its going to take an event these jokers aint seen coming..

like this war move on iran.. got the crypto markets starting to open their eyes now...

its going to take unpredictable world events to get this crankin again.

and thats one thing no amount of global money and power can control

thats unpredicatable events..

It doesn't really take a major event at all. Bitcoin's biggest advantage is that it's completely inflation proof.

If inflation goes up 3% in the next year then the $100 worth of BTC you bought in January should be worth at least $103 by December.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It doesn't really take a major event at all. Bitcoin's biggest advantage is that it's completely inflation proof.

If inflation goes up 3% in the next year then the $100 worth of BTC you bought in January should be worth at least $103 by December.

its not so much the event having a direct effect on bitcoin, it will have an effect on those manipulating it..

and provide shelter for those who fear market being vulnerable as a result of event.

bitcoin was acting crazy yesterday kept jumping up and going back down by two hundred dollars..

folks was making some nice change yesterday flippin that shit

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still trust Coinbase with mine. I've been to their office, met with their staff and am convinced they run a legit, or at least semi-legit, operation. It's certainly not just some dude with a laptop

coinbase aint going anywhere anytime soon, they are trying to be the chase bank of crypto....

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
its not so much the event having a direct effect on bitcoin, it will have an effect on those manipulating it..

and provide shelter for those who fear market being vulnerable as a result of event.

bitcoin was acting crazy yesterday kept jumping up and going back down by two hundred dollars..

folks was making some nice change yesterday flippin that shit

two years ago I would have been flipping it right along with them. But now I'm more of the slow and steady weekly buyer

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
What's the fastest & easiest (read: no fees) way to withdraw money from Coinbase?

Coinbase is incredibly fast when it comes to depositing money in your checking account. They usually take less than 24 hours for me. If you're trying to liquidate some assets you have on coinbase, you could move them over to coinbase pro and sell them there.

Doing a wire transfer to your bank would require a minimum amount of $25,000.

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
POETIC THAT I AM POSTING ON PAGE 666...

BUT I NEED BGOL'S HELP. DOES ANYBODY OUT THERE IN CALIFORNIA KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT A COMPANY CALLED

"POLYSIGN"

THEY ARE LIKE FUCKING GHOST AND HAVE NEARLY NO INFO ON THEM...BUT THEY ARE A COMPANY TO WATCH. They are a mystery but have a crap ton of backing.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
POETIC THAT I AM POSTING ON PAGE 666...

BUT I NEED BGOL'S HELP. DOES ANYBODY OUT THERE IN CALIFORNIA KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT A COMPANY CALLED

"POLYSIGN"

THEY ARE LIKE FUCKING GHOST AND HAVE NEARLY NO INFO ON THEM...BUT THEY ARE A COMPANY TO WATCH. They are a mystery but have a crap ton of backing.
Is this it"

Institutional-grade custody for digital assets
PolySign's custody solution supports the full spectrum of digital assets and is designed to scale to trillions under management.

Custody: the biggest problem facing digital assets
The cryptographic secret unlocks access to all funds. Once the secret is stolen or lost, funds can never be recovered.
img_digital_assets_money_gone.png
img_digital_assets_no_track.png

PolySign's digital asset custody platform is a step-function above other solutions
Leading blockchain architects Arthur Britto and David Schwartz designed PolySign's solution for securing digital assets.

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is this it"

Institutional-grade custody for digital assets
PolySign's custody solution supports the full spectrum of digital assets and is designed to scale to trillions under management.

Custody: the biggest problem facing digital assets
The cryptographic secret unlocks access to all funds. Once the secret is stolen or lost, funds can never be recovered.
img_digital_assets_money_gone.png

PolySign's digital asset custody platform is a step-function above other solutions
Leading blockchain architects Arthur Britto and David Schwartz designed PolySign's solution for securing digital assets.
yeah thats the general stuff but there is not enough specifics about who backs the company...its almost as if its a phantom or a staging company for something.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Sheesh
Several people in this thread has made several thousands of dollars in bitcoin. Especially the early advocates.
I literally was throwing in beer money and made several hundred.

OK I think we not understanding each other.
I originally just said "more than a few on here have made over a million"
Now if I understand, you saying several people have made several thousands of dollars....
Ok I can get with that. I thought you meant "several thousands" have made "millions"

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK I think we not understanding each other.
I originally just said "more than a few on here have made over a million"
Now if I understand, you saying several people have made several thousands of dollars....
Ok I can get with that. I thought you meant "several thousands" have made "millions"
Ok cool. No problem. I should have been clearer in my response.