Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Agreed, but crypto people tend to live in this imaginary world were crypto rules the world. The problem is people in first world countries tend to look at it as an investment and dont want to use it for the few use cases that exist and worse they are indirectly looking to take advantage of poor countries they really do use it for the basics like eating.

Let the crypto elite tell it this is the moment bitcoin has been waiting for. Yet it is falling with everything else.
That's going to be a HUGE problem moving forward. Governments basically killed the money usecase with all this KYC fuckery. When shit hit the fan, BTC was supposed to fucking shine. Well, it took a big dump like everything else. Confidence is going to be shot to shit. :smh:

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let the crypto elite tell it this is the moment bitcoin has been waiting for. Yet it is falling with everything else.
You're right, but this is the first major test. I think Bitcoin has a chance to rebound and be stronger moving forward. People will see it as a viable option, especially if the dollar loses value.
Maybe I'm wishful thinking...

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You're right, but this is the first major test. I think Bitcoin has a chance to rebound and be stronger moving forward. People will see it as a viable option, especially if the dollar loses value.
Maybe I'm wishful thinking...

The average person doesn't understand that the dollar can gain or lose value. All they know is they can go to a shop pull out their card and pay for goods. Unless you're waiting for money to clear in your account the average person also doesn't care about how long it takes payments/deposits to clear their accounts. All they know is they paid the shop and the shop accepted their form of payment.

Bitcoin or any crypto will not be successful until it's in the background and or it is extremely easy to use. It is not a store of value as we've all been shown time and time again. Now people are making new excuses saying this isn't a financial crisis so the current events dont mean anything to the future of bitcoin. Ironically the main voices you are hearing this from are people who are more than likely profiting off those who can't afford to hold and should not he buying in this time of uncertainty. Dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with taking small bets that the market will recover, but I'm positive small investors are taking way too much of a risk.

People praise CZ forgetting that this guy runs one of the most successful exchanges and profits regardless of the average Joe is winning or losing. In the future, the CZs of the world will be the new banks to those who are not interested in using there own wallets or they'll be some strange rule that makes it harder or outright outlaws the use of using your own wallets.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
XRP is currently at .15

Overall I think Ripple as a company will be very successful, but I'm not certain about XRP. It typically moves with the market and even then normally only when the market is going down. Its always slow to recover and even though it is getting real world usage it still has a stigma/crypto purist who go out of their way to make it look like shit while they praise glorified science projects.

I'm hoping Ripple goes public and I'll buy shares of the company instead of holding as much xrp.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
picked up a few bch when the price hit 174.i really wanna know how chinas digital yuan and facebooks libra is gonna affect the market.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Does anyone have the 5 to 5 million pdf with the final 5 picks ? The picks were :
Data, MCO, SNT, NMR,ENJ,

Need that pdf though

Do you mean by Teeka from Palm Beach?
Data and MCO as far as I know aren't available on any exchange that supports Americans. And I wouldn't trust a coin swap site with large amounts.

Last edited:

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you mean by Teeka from Palm Beach?
Data and MCO as far as I know aren't available on any exchange that supports Americans. And I wouldn't trust a coin swap site with large amounts.
I first bought data back in 2018. You can get it on Binance which still works by the way. I just use a vpn. I have two binance accounts. You can buy MCO on Binance, Bitrue or Bittrex.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Damn. Looking at some of these projects now like :smh: Wagerr is dead. Substratum dead. Waltonchain is 20-30 cents. List goes on. Basic attention token is an absolute clownshow thanks to KYC. Browser is great though. KYC just killed a lot of shit while we were trying to tell ourselves it was great for making the game legit.

Bitcoin survived the run on cash and that's good. Shit was ugly for a minute. Still wonder how XRP and ETH will hold up in the coming years.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Damn. Looking at some of these projects now like :smh: Wagerr is dead. Substratum dead. Waltonchain is 20-30 cents. List goes on. Basic attention token is an absolute clownshow thanks to KYC. Browser is great though. KYC just killed a lot of shit while we were trying to tell ourselves it was great for making the game legit.

Bitcoin survived the run on cash and that's good. Shit was ugly for a minute. Still wonder how XRP and ETH will hold up in the coming years.
I own thousands of wgr and sub:suicide: almost forgot about Ethos

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If it ain't the granddaddy I ain't fucking with it no more. The waves are more predictable at least. I know BTC will probably go back up and hit $10K at least once a year. Cashout to USD wait for the drop buy in again wash, rinse, repeat. :coolK

Last edited:

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I honestly think the market will stay dependent on bitcoin. At least until real useful apps/tools are built.

Siacoin seems to have come a long way as a project yet the price of the coin isn't showing that. Granted they fucked themselves with the miner.

XRP can't get any real developers outside of Ripple and it's taken longer than expected for them to onboard financial institutions. In my opinion they waited too long to try and move to other use cases.

ETH is ok assuming they can scale at some point.

I've moved alot into Cardano. Charles is a dick, but unlike ETH he seems to really want to use Ada in the financial world and assuming Shelley works it will be decentralized. At the very least I'm still hoping to make a decent profit this year. However, they will still need the smart contract platform so that developers can build on the platform.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I own thousands of wgr and sub:suicide: almost forgot about Ethos
If it ain't the granddaddy I ain't fucking with it no more. The waves are more predictable at least. I know BTC will probably go back up and hit $10K at least once a year. Cashout to USD wait for the drop buy in again watch, rinse, repeat. :coolK
Yeah, shit coins made me a lot of money, but it would have been much better to just have dumped into BTC or cash sooner instead of being too greedy. Had shitcoin fever. :eek: Those times in 2017 when shitcoins were doing 100x and up man. Damn.

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
Crypto appears to be running. Does anyone see a crash imminent? or will it continue to run until the halving? Hope no one catches falling knives out of this.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Crypto appears to be running. Does anyone see a crash imminent? or will it continue to run until the halving? Hope no one catches falling knives out of this.

I'm already positioned, but I personally don't care until it reaches and holds around 12000. Its kind of hard to call though. The halving has been hyped like its going immediately push the market into bull. If that doesn't happen on some level, the prices will fall shortly after. Either way I'd prefer slow steady growth over the current fast movements.

Right now its probably just market manipulation to pull people in until the halving.

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered

ALL runs are illusionary right now. Play every market knowing there will be a huge drop still coming. All the primary data persons are at the crib right now. Once they all go back to work, they’ll fill in all these horrendous blanks. Hold your money and buy then....

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I'm already positioned, but I personally don't care until it reaches and holds around 12000. Its kind of hard to call though. The halving has been hyped like its going immediately push the market into bull. If that doesn't happen on some level, the prices will fall shortly after. Either way I'd prefer slow steady growth over the current fast movements.

Right now its probably just market manipulation to pull people in until the halving.
They going to FOMO this shit. Been hyping up the halving since shit crashed in 2018.

People need patience. Have to remember that high of 1200-1300 in 2013 and we still under 10k some 7 years later. That 20k plus was only around 20 times the high of 2013 and didn't even last long.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
ag5zz7dj7gw41.png

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered
You’d be a fool to buy in on the halvening hype. BTC will go up, but we are in the midst of a WORLD WIDE pandemic. All markets are going down short term. There WILL be hella gains but not right now. And just to get this off my chest: A “BULLRUN” for BTC will only start ABOVE $20,000