Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Been hodling bitcoin and day trading FULL time since 2014. I was just trying to drop some game. There is a reason that that coin is ranked 450 and has under $6000 in liquidity, and its not because its the "best kept secret". And thats on one shitty exchange with Fake or Bot volume at best. ... But you already have the answers. Happy trading.

You must be new in this room
Go "Day Trade" ....FULL TIME

FYI - I said SLEEPER...where you got "Best Kept Secret" is
beyond me so it's clear you not a DAY READER
2. CryptoBridge does NOT do fake volume. I have BCO Tokens they profit
share every month for token holders. (Very well too)
So they paying us for FAKE volume?

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man mainstream media ain't shit..

When bitcoin was dropping.. Fuckin Bloomberg couldn't stop talkin about it...

Everyday they gave you the price.

Bitcoin picking up steam breaking five thousand..

You don't hear a fuckin peep from Bloomberg..

They so fuckin slow to report positive news about crypto

And so quick to push negative news about crypto...

Conducting interviews and shit...on why it's foolish to invest in crypto.. So says chase exec...

But now chase is failing big time at trying to come up with their own CRYPTO they are failing..

Sure they created some crap but it ain't crypto ...

Not a peep on the ceo of chase eating his words...

What this means is you would be a fool not to invest now...

Like dude said in other crypto

Big bank sees the writing on the wall

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Damn I ain’t been in this thread in months....

I’m see what my numbers look like

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Blockchain gaming gets turbocharged with Formula 1 racing

The blockchain gaming race is heating up, and one Hong Kong-based multinational is angling for pole position.

Animoca Brands announced earlier this week that it’s joined forces with the “world’s most popular annual sporting series,” Formula 1. The licensing agreement grants Animoca Brands the rights to develop and publish the official blockchain game of the worldwide leader in motorsports: F1 Delta Time.

For our U.S. readers who may be unfamiliar with the racing spectacle that is Formula 1, it’s like NASCAR, but for Europeans—and basically the rest of the world. F1 enjoys a cumulative global viewership of more than 1.7 billion loyal fans across 200 countries, according to Liberty Media, the company that acquired F1 in 2016.

Formula 1 races are longer, the cars are slicker, and the drivers go much faster. And when thesehot-rodders avoid spiraling through the air or erupting in a fiery inferno to reach the finish line first, they’re rewarded with a bottle of champagne—and not some dumb glass of milk—like an adult.

It’s an adrenaline-pumping good time. What could be better? Wrap it all up and put it on the blockchain!

“F1 Delta Time will be for fans of Formula 1, blockchain enthusiasts, and traditional game players,” says Yat Siu, co-founder and chairman of Animoca Brands.

How will it manage that?

NFTs, baby.

F1 Delta Time will make it possible to own your very own digital version of Niki Lauda or Mario Andretti—or, you know, whoever’s really good at driving really fast these days.

The first phase of the game, launching May 10, will feature collectible non-fungible tokens (NFTs) of F1 drivers and cars, says Siu. F1 aficionados will even be able to collect individual pieces and components of each car, such as tires and front wings, and custom helmets and suits for each driver—each item represented as an ERC-721 token.

The blockchain tech enables players to truly own their digital assets, meaning they are free to buy, trade, gift, or cash them out whenever they choose—which has historically been very difficult to do on traditional gaming platforms, outside of black markets.

The second phase of the game will come later, says Siu, and will feature traditional racing gameplay. “It will be skill-based, and require real-time input, but remain accessible to a wide audience,” he says.

The game will also incorporate an Ethereum-based, ERC-20 token as in-game currency, and Siu says the game’s multiplayer experience may also ultimately have results recorded and verified on-chain “to limit the impact of cheating or quitting mid-race.” That said, blockchain tech will still only be used sparingly when it comes to the actual gameplay: “We will avoid using blockchain at any point where it could negatively impact user experience,” Animoca Brands’ chairman confirms.

Animoca Brands is no stranger to blockchain gaming has been actively seeking out projects to widen the nascent industry’s mainstream reach. Last December, the company signed a deal with classic game maker Atari to produce a blockchain version of the smash hit mobile game RollerCoaster Tycoon—and, potentially, bring nostalgic titles of old, like Tetris and Pac-Man, over to cryptoland as well.

Siu says Animoca Brands continues to work closely with Atari and will have more to say on its development in the near future, adding that the shift to blockchain technology for the gaming industry as a whole is, in his view, inevitable.

“We see blockchain gaming as the vehicle that will bring true digital ownership to the masses. Whether that ownership is for a magic sword, a football player, or a collectible cat, what’s important is that blockchain gaming will give an unprecedented number of people genuine ownership and control of their digital assets,” he says.

This is particularly important for “freemium” games, says Siu, as true ownership, scarcity, and provenance of digital assets are likely to “drive transactions and conversion rates up,” which is what these game makers are chasing, after all.

Still, blockchain gaming is a very new industry and still “very much developing,” he says. If it doesn’t pick up the pace within the next two to three years, says Siu, then it might just “take a gaming titan to advance it.”

Start your engines.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My NY People

Crypto Exchange Bittrex Pulls Plug on New York Operations After BitLicense Rejection

Leading cryptocurrency exchange Bittrex is closing its New York business due to the rejection of its BitLicense application by New York Department of Financial Services (NYDFS).

Bittrex customers received an email informing them that all trading activities in New York will cease by close of business today, April 11. Users who reside in New York are advised to withdraw coins by latest June 2019 when accounts will be officially closed.

The NYDFS rejected Bittrex’s application citing failure to demonstrate that it will adhere to proper conduct.

According to the rejection letter, approval of New York’s BitLicense, which allows a company to conduct cryptocurrency-related activities, including operating an exchange, requires an applicant’s ability to demonstrate full compliance with the provisions of the licensing requirements.

“This includes implementing an effective BSA/AML/OFAC compliance program (as well as other measures) to protect customers and the integrity of the virtual currency markets…

Based on the Department’s extensive review of the information submitted and the Department’s recent review of Bittrex’s operations, the Department hereby denies the applications due to the applicant’s failure to demonstrate that it will conduct its business honestly, fairly, equitably, carefully and efficiently within the purposes and intent of the provisions of Title 23 NYCRR Part 200 and Article 13-B of the New York Banking Law, in a manner commanding the confidence and trust of the community.”

Bittrex has issued a public announcement in response, rebutting the claims made by the NYFDS and explaining its position.

“We adamantly disagree with NYDFS’ claims and allegations in regard to our anti-money laundering (AML) and compliance practices. Corporate responsibility is in our DNA and our commitment to regulatory and compliance guidelines is second to none. More specifically, today’s letter contains several factual inaccuracies that we feel must be addressed.”

Bittrex does not believe it was provided with an opportunity to comment on the Department’s findings before they were made public.

Based in Seattle, Bittrex is listed as the 49th largest crypto exchange by trading volume, according to data compiled by CoinMarketCap with 24-hour trading volume of $105.8 million. It has been working on the Universal Protocol Platform with several member organizations. The blockchain coalition is designed to facilitate the seamless, decentralized exchange of tokenized assets on a single blockchain.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My NY People

Crypto Exchange Bittrex Pulls Plug on New York Operations After BitLicense Rejection

Leading cryptocurrency exchange Bittrex is closing its New York business due to the rejection of its BitLicense application by New York Department of Financial Services (NYDFS).

Bittrex customers received an email informing them that all trading activities in New York will cease by close of business today, April 11. Users who reside in New York are advised to withdraw coins by latest June 2019 when accounts will be officially closed.

The NYDFS rejected Bittrex’s application citing failure to demonstrate that it will adhere to proper conduct.

According to the rejection letter, approval of New York’s BitLicense, which allows a company to conduct cryptocurrency-related activities, including operating an exchange, requires an applicant’s ability to demonstrate full compliance with the provisions of the licensing requirements.

“This includes implementing an effective BSA/AML/OFAC compliance program (as well as other measures) to protect customers and the integrity of the virtual currency markets…

Based on the Department’s extensive review of the information submitted and the Department’s recent review of Bittrex’s operations, the Department hereby denies the applications due to the applicant’s failure to demonstrate that it will conduct its business honestly, fairly, equitably, carefully and efficiently within the purposes and intent of the provisions of Title 23 NYCRR Part 200 and Article 13-B of the New York Banking Law, in a manner commanding the confidence and trust of the community.”

Bittrex has issued a public announcement in response, rebutting the claims made by the NYFDS and explaining its position.

“We adamantly disagree with NYDFS’ claims and allegations in regard to our anti-money laundering (AML) and compliance practices. Corporate responsibility is in our DNA and our commitment to regulatory and compliance guidelines is second to none. More specifically, today’s letter contains several factual inaccuracies that we feel must be addressed.”

Bittrex does not believe it was provided with an opportunity to comment on the Department’s findings before they were made public.

Based in Seattle, Bittrex is listed as the 49th largest crypto exchange by trading volume, according to data compiled by CoinMarketCap with 24-hour trading volume of $105.8 million. It has been working on the Universal Protocol Platform with several member organizations. The blockchain coalition is designed to facilitate the seamless, decentralized exchange of tokenized assets on a single blockchain.

I bet
new york wanted bittrexx to give up customer information, bittrex was like fuck yoooouuuu...

well Im just saying IF I had money in bittrexx I better move that bitch..

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Many, CoinbasePro, Binance, Kucoin, Cryptopia, Poloniex mainly but I have accounts with anyone that I need to use to buy a coin that is not listed on the above

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watched Basic attention coin jump from 13 cents to 31 cents in like 2 months? My only regret I didn't buy more.

Yo.. These fucking fees are pissing me off.
Got to add all that in when figuring out my profit and it ain't cool. Coin base on some fuck shit. I'm surprised they don't charge you to check your account. Goddamn.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Watched Basic attention coin jump from 13 cents to 31 cents in like 2 months? My only regret I didn't buy more.

Yo.. These fucking fees are pissing me off.
Got to add all that in when figuring out my profit and it ain't cool. Coin base on some fuck shit. I'm surprised they don't charge you to check your account. Goddamn.

Which fees are you referring to? If you're talking about the fee to buy coins, coinbase pro is better.