{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - playoffs are here {~}

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Mitch has a ring

As the Lakers ball boy. GTFOH!! That mofo don't got one single playoff memory as a Warrior or King. They put one of Mike's plumbers in the Hall. Shameless.

Yao got more votes than shaq and has way more fans in the world

Played 10 seasons, never saw a 2nd round. Gee, let's put Myles Turner in the Hall in this era. :roflmao:

Reggie Miller scooped up Kobe in a game like a lil bro

And? Kobe was a bitch ass nigga from Itlee that grew up in gated communities his whole life. He wasn't tough for Reggie to be getting props off that. Reggie has 5 all star appearances and averaged less than 20 a game for his career, just like Lowry. Lowry a much better defender and champion though.

Kawahi won a finals mvp on both sides just like lebron(and did it before him)

He won his first MVP playing worse than Bron did in the 2011 Finals surrounded by Hall of Famers. And choked away the 2013 Finals missing free throws in the clutch and getting absolutely cooked in Game 7. He won his 2nd Finals MVP facing a hobbled Golden State. Bron has won with 3 different coaches and 3 different squads, Kawhi hasn't come close in 5 years to doing that. But has been paid handsomely despite the fact.

Lebron was getting his ass beat the fuck down by Detroit early in his playoff career

LMAO

LeBron ended Detroit at 22 years old and ended Golden State last year at 38 years old. Michael Jordan rushed back from injury and ruined his teams chances of making the playoffs in 2002 and was coming off the bench for Stackhouse in 2003. Mike's last game as a Wizard was off the bench, Bron's last game as a Laker is against the defending champs in the playoffs. You Jordan dickeaters can only live in the past. In the present, Bron making Wizards Jordan look super washed and out of shape and your shoe collection is played the fuck out.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Imagine losing to this coach in the finals.

Fucking imagine

He’s nowhere near sheriff gon catch em status at all

Nope

Clinton Portis was a absolute cartoon character

He is easily lebronze kryptonite

I have gifs of this nigga mad as fuck when he checked in

Sent that nigga back to cleveland

Andddddd he went across the fucking border and still made it to the finals against GS

Where was. Lebronze? At Bryce practice?

So Spo, Vogel and lue are all in the same catagory

Gotcha

Now I see what’s going on

U get paid also

Cause for u to say Malawhi is more overrated than Dame Lillard shows me what’s up with your agenda

It’s was slightly genuine, but after this comment, I realize, you are a side menstrual

Ignore you go for now, I’ll take u off after Lebron wins game 7.

I had Lebron on my wall

Not gon lie

T-Mac > Harden

All the real ones know

Now this is a fucking old school

Not a 90s car

Florida doesn’t put out anything in any sport

All garbage wanna bees

KD and Steph wasn’t in the league in 2005

Wtf

Post Iman shumpert tearing his acl also!

Worse day of my life

Both my mans went out with 2 acls.

They was never the same.

you mad Pooh didn’t want to dance with them faggits????

lol @ u calling Pooh light skin

Is Walter Allen light skin?

Name the hofs in tdot

Tell me the playoff victories the raptors won after kawahi

Where is Fred van vleet?

Where is thaigo splitter?

Where is manure Ginobli???

Where are they??

Where the fuck are they????????????????

Malawhi destroyed Inkosi and sent him to cleveland

That nigga moved to the west and couldn’t meet him in the finals

It was suppose to be Tdot vs Lakers in 2019

Somebody had a groin injury

Next cba should eliminate guaranteed contracts

Make this shit like football and baseball

Waive or DFA these non playing dudes

Oh your injured back to back?

Go to the Santa Cruz warriors or let somebody else pay you.

How am I paying $600 300 level tickets to see Norman fucking powell start

What do u mean???

Kyle lowery is not HOF on his own merit

Same as marc(not even the best gasol)

So no

Then u say can’t get by the goat?
I SAID AFTER KAWAHI LEFT TDOT WHAT DID THEY DO

WHERE WAS FRED AND SIAMKIM IN 2020? 2021 2022????

LEBRON WON HIS SNOT BUBBLE CHIP IN ORLANDO DISNEY STUDIOS!!!

Lakers only deal in repeats or 3 peats. He failed on that.

And kawahi been hurt all those years like Lebron in 2018-19 for the lakers. His “groin” was bothering him.

None of them former lakers like lebron

Not Snaq, not the captain not worthy not Magic not the Logo not Elgin not Rambis not Norm Nixon not Vlade not Mike Cooper not Fisher

Since I been born in ‘80

The lakers have been to a finals almost every 2-4 years and were a constant powerhouse

Since 2018 in almost 10 years since then I only seen a Disney studios finals

That is unacceptable to the Lakers AND NBA Culture

Another coach

Another year of excuses

And it was a year with NO GS and u couldn’t take advantage of that.

Wow

Having no GS in the playoffs is like the spurs not being in the playoffs during those 2000’s and 2010’s rings

Imagine an ugly goblin who shitted on himself in order to delay a finals game was the reason u went to Miami and LA.

Couldn’t be me

Showtime Lakers :smh:

Mitch has a ring

Yao got more votes than shaq and has way more fans in the world

Reggie Miller scooped up Kobe in a game like a lil bro

Kawahi won a finals mvp on both sides just like lebron(and did it before him)

Lebron was getting his ass beat the fuck down by Detroit early in his playoff career

LMAO

Durant back to OKC confirmed
Holy shit...

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

Ant definitely has the talent, skills, team, and general likeability to become the face of league. However .... (possible unpopular opinion incoming)

he's going to have to work on his language in public.

Speak however the fuck you want to in your private life, but I've heard WAY TOO MANY f*cks, sh*its, and worst of all n*gg*s coming out his mouth during his post game interviews and pressers.

Adam Silver is never going to promote someone to the top if said person can't be trusted with a live microphone.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

@therealjondoe said that was Harden's one good playoff game and @largebillsonlyplease said yesterday Harden is finally stepping up in the playoffs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Harden has more 30 point playoff performances than Wilt Chamberlain, Larry Bird, Allen Iverson, Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki, D Wade, Kawhi Leonard, and Giannis. When fans hate you they really work hard to downplay your body of work, but then turn around and promote injury prone guys who take games off every year simply cuz they beat Bron once. :roflmao:

Points don't matter

Coming up.clutch is the barometer
Stop being obtuse

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor

As expected, the leaks and finger pointing have begun. lol

spiderman-meme-16401651614x3.png

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
If Lue gets fired, he is going to the suns

I agree with this, but at the same time the Phoenix Suns has personnel issues. Kevin Durant is reaching the end of his basketball life (he is not built like LeBron). And half-and-half is becoming injury prone. And Michael Beal is overrated.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Points don't matter

Coming up.clutch is the barometer
Stop being obtuse

Sorry Bills, body of work does matter. There's only one Michael Jordan. He's the only player that can just live off team success. Everybody else has to put in work as an individual. James Harden's body of work as far as points, trip dubs, big game performances, MVPs, all NBA etc. and impact is better than guys like Wade and Kawhi who won rings, but had minimal impact on the game. That's why he's already Top 75 and one of the highest paid players in league history. Only reason you dont like him is cuz you blame him for OKC getting whooped by Bron in 2012, instead of KD. :lol: If they win that series, you'd be on his nuts just like Kawhi, since he beat him in 2014. :yes:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

James Harden couldn't beat KD and Curry, both MVPs that played each other then teamed up, so he ain't clutch. :lol:

Take away Steph and KD's hoe move that nobody respects and Harden would prolly have won a chip. He was the best guard of the 2010's.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:
Bucks are like a car that can't get out of the driveway (two years in a row)
Pacers 126
Bucks 113
giphy.gif
you're delusional if you think Boston accomplished anything in the last decade. Literally it was Boston Philly and Milwaukee at the top of the east for the last so several years. Yet only one of those teams won a championship. I wonder who that was?

That car that cant get out the driveway is being driven by a leprechaun. And if Indiana thinks they accomplished something by beating the bucks without their top players, they're as delusional as you.