{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - NBA finals Boston vs Dallas (2-0) {~} poll is up

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
League social engineers most stars via the free throw line.. They have been purposely decreasing Brons attempts as they try to transition to new blood and ween themselves off the bottle. AntMan has officially arrived. Hes gonna live at the line going forward.
They cut jimmy off after all star break

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
He been on the team every time they choked or got blown out

He the common denominator

He scored 49 points
When it counted got swatted at the rim
He's been in Phoenix his whole career sooo...

Yeah he's not the guy who can lead a team to a championship.

That was made clear way before tonight.

Who has Booker in their top ten? He ain't in my top 15.

Booker is supposed to contribute scoring but Durant is supposed to be the game changer. Not the other way around.

It's like Kat is finally going to enjoy some post season success now, because Edwards is that dude and Kat will contribute.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
They need actual God.

YFEugL.gif

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
He's been in Phoenix his whole career sooo...

Yeah he's not the guy who can lead a team to a championship.

That was made clear way before tonight.

Who has Booker in their top ten? He ain't in my top 15.

Booker is supposed to contribute scoring but Durant is supposed to be the game changer. Not the other way around.

It's like Kat is finally going to enjoy some post season success now, because Edwards is that dude and Kat will contribute.
Exaaaaaactly

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I fucks with Booker, but this shit right here has always bothered me. How do you let another man smirk at you like that and you don't at least push him away outta ya face.

Honestly, that look should've earned a punched to the face.
soft.

Lmao oh now it's the coaches fault lmao KD legacy is in shambles.

Steph's little buddy, he needs to send Steph a check for saving what's left of his legacy.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

At this point I just assume that whenever someone says that phrase, "of all times", the person saying it is ONLY referring to the times that they've personally been alive to see.

Especially when those words appear on social media. Just assume the poster is 21 or younger and their ,"all of times" statements doesnt even take the early 2000s into account.

They gonna petition to bring back amnesty for this cat.
ac12315a-4767-4f47-9873-a294037d501e_text.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

You can still pull up old clips of Antman with starter locs bragging how he learned leadership from watching the GOAT. Now he makes sure to never mention him. As an ADIDAS athlete, you don't get Nike backing you and cross promoting you without some sort of conformity. If Ant was still a Klutch athlete @Amajorfucup, you wouldn't see these comparisons no matter how well he was playing.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Kawhi's 2024 playoffs is over. He played too many regular season games so he could meet the 65 game threshold for awards but now he can't go in the playoffs. He'll come back and have some regular season moments then miss playing in the playoffs again next season. Wash, rinse, repeat. He's been able to live off beating LeBron ONCE in a Finals (10 years ago) and riding a 50 win Toronto team's wave for 1 year, his whole career.