{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - NBA finals Boston vs Dallas {~}

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

@therealjondoe said that was Harden's one good playoff game and @largebillsonlyplease said yesterday Harden is finally stepping up in the playoffs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Harden has more 30 point playoff performances than Wilt Chamberlain, Larry Bird, Allen Iverson, Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki, D Wade, Kawhi Leonard, and Giannis. When fans hate you they really work hard to downplay your body of work, but then turn around and promote injury prone guys who take games off every year simply cuz they beat Bron once. :roflmao:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Remember when social media and NBA talking heads had yall saying Kawhi was better than LeBron?
He is easily lebronze kryptonite

I have gifs of this nigga mad as fuck when he checked in

Sent that nigga back to cleveland

Andddddd he went across the fucking border and still made it to the finals against GS

Where was. Lebronze? At Bryce practice?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Before Steph Curry, Team Light Skin had Derrick Rose. Go back and read threads on this board from 2009 to 2015. He was the "future face of the league" at that time. Now they never mention the nigga. D Rose is the last player from the hood that hangs with Black people that Bron haters backed and got behind. After he fell apart, they said no more. :lol: It's been white boys, light skin niggas that think they are white, biracials, and foreigners as anti-LeBron's ever since. :yes:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kawhi most overrated player in the Top 75. He's everything that's wrong with "ring culture" the Michael Jordan & Kobe dickeaters created.
Now I see what’s going on

U get paid also

Cause for u to say Malawhi is more overrated than Dame Lillard shows me what’s up with your agenda

It’s was slightly genuine, but after this comment, I realize, you are a side menstrual

Ignore you go for now, I’ll take u off after Lebron wins game 7.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Now I see what’s going on

U get paid also

Cause for u to say Malawhi is more overrated than Dame Lillard shows me what’s up with your agenda

It’s was slightly genuine, but after this comment, I realize, you are a side menstrual

Ignore you go for now, I’ll take u off after Lebron wins game 7.

Dame Lillard went to the Western Conference Finals with CJ McCollum as his 2nd best player and holds every team record in Portland. Kawhi has never won anything without 2-3 other Hall of Famers by his side. He's played 50 games a season for 13 years (he played 70+ games once) and has 13,000 career points. He doesn't deserve to be Top 75 at all and will be remembered for being overrated and over hyped by Bron haters.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Before Steph Curry, Team Light Skin had Derrick Rose. Go back and read threads on this board from 2009 to 2015. He was the "future face of the league" at that time. Now they never mention the nigga. D Rose is the last player from the hood that hangs with Black people that Bron haters backed and got behind. After he fell apart, they said no more. :lol: It's been white boys, light skin niggas that think they are white, biracials, and foreigners as anti-LeBron's ever since. :yes:

Post Iman shumpert tearing his acl also!

Worse day of my life

Both my mans went out with 2 acls.

They was never the same.

you mad Pooh didn’t want to dance with them faggits????

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

lol @ u calling Pooh light skin

Is Walter Allen light skin?

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dame Lillard went to the Western Conference Finals with CJ McCollum as his 2nd best player and holds every team record in Portland. Kawhi has never won anything without 2-3 other Hall of Famers by his side. He's played 50 games a season for 13 years (he played 70+ games once) and has 13,000 career points. He doesn't deserve to be Top 75 at all and will be remembered for being overrated and over hyped by Bron haters.

Name the hofs in tdot

Tell me the playoff victories the raptors won after kawahi

Where is Fred van vleet?

Where is thaigo splitter?

Where is manure Ginobli???

Where are they??

Where the fuck are they????????????????

Malawhi destroyed Inkosi and sent him to cleveland

That nigga moved to the west and couldn’t meet him in the finals

It was suppose to be Tdot vs Lakers in 2019

Somebody had a groin injury

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Next cba should eliminate guaranteed contracts

Make this shit like football and baseball

Waive or DFA these non playing dudes

Oh your injured back to back?

Go to the Santa Cruz warriors or let somebody else pay you.

How am I paying $600 300 level tickets to see Norman fucking powell start

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Name the hofs in tdot

Kyle Lowry and Marc Gasol.

Tell me the playoff victories the raptors won after kawahi

They were the best team in the East 3 years in a row with 50 win seasons, they just couldn't get by the GOAT.

Where is Fred van vleet?

Where is thaigo splitter?

Where is manure Ginobli???

Where are they??

Where the fuck are they????????????????

Malawhi destroyed Inkosi and sent him to cleveland

That nigga moved to the west and couldn’t meet him in the finals

It was suppose to be Tdot vs Lakers in 2019

Somebody had a groin injury

Where is Kawhi?

Kawhi been in LA for 5 years and hasn't seen a Conference Final. Bron from Ohio but is a bigger star in his hometown and won a chip there in 2020. :lol: Kawhi's locker is literally in the Crypto basement.

The only people who promote Kawhi in 2024 are casuals and Bron haters like yourself, Bills, and LordSinister. Clippers fans not even fucking with him right now.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
20240428_235453.jpg

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kyle Lowry and Marc Gasol.

They were the best team in the East 3 years in a row with 50 win seasons, they just couldn't get by the GOAT.

Where is Kawhi?

Kawhi been in LA for 5 years and hasn't seen a Conference Final. Bron from Ohio but is a bigger star in his hometown and won a chip there in 2020. :lol: Kawhi's locker is literally in the Crypto basement.

The only people who promote Kawhi in 2024 are casuals and Bron haters like yourself, Bills, and LordSinister. Clippers fans not even fucking with him right now.
What do u mean???

Kyle lowery is not HOF on his own merit

Same as marc(not even the best gasol)

So no

Then u say can’t get by the goat?
I SAID AFTER KAWAHI LEFT TDOT WHAT DID THEY DO

WHERE WAS FRED AND SIAMKIM IN 2020? 2021 2022????

LEBRON WON HIS SNOT BUBBLE CHIP IN ORLANDO DISNEY STUDIOS!!!

Lakers only deal in repeats or 3 peats. He failed on that.

And kawahi been hurt all those years like Lebron in 2018-19 for the lakers. His “groin” was bothering him.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
None of them former lakers like lebron

Not Snaq, not the captain not worthy not Magic not the Logo not Elgin not Rambis not Norm Nixon not Vlade not Mike Cooper not Fisher

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Since I been born in ‘80

The lakers have been to a finals almost every 2-4 years and were a constant powerhouse

Since 2018 in almost 10 years since then I only seen a Disney studios finals

That is unacceptable to the Lakers AND NBA Culture

Another coach

Another year of excuses

And it was a year with NO GS and u couldn’t take advantage of that.

Wow

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Having no GS in the playoffs is like the spurs not being in the playoffs during those 2000’s and 2010’s rings

Imagine an ugly goblin who shitted on himself in order to delay a finals game was the reason u went to Miami and LA.

Couldn’t be me

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
What do u mean???

Kyle lowery is not HOF on his own merit

Same as marc(not even the best gasol)

So no

Then u say can’t get by the goat?
I SAID AFTER KAWAHI LEFT TDOT WHAT DID THEY DO

WHERE WAS FRED AND SIAMKIM IN 2020? 2021 2022????

LEBRON WON HIS SNOT BUBBLE CHIP IN ORLANDO DISNEY STUDIOS!!!

Lakers only deal in repeats or 3 peats. He failed on that.

And kawahi been hurt all those years like Lebron in 2018-19 for the lakers. His “groin” was bothering him.

Kyle Lowry and Marc will both be first ballot Hall of Famers. You dickeat an era that sent Reggie Miller (less all star appearances than Lowry, 0 rings), Mitch Richmond, and Yao Ming to the Hall. Relax buddy.

And again, all you BGOL vets live in the 2010's because your lives have SUCKED since the pandemic. :yes: It's halfway thru this decade and you can't tell me shit Super Max Kawhi has done in it and he's 7 years younger than Bron, came in the league 8 years after him. :lol:

Kawhi is just another failed anti-LeBron that you guys said was better, now you look stupid cuz he's the third best player on his team. Add him to the list. Who will be the Jordan groupies savior next? All them colorways in their closet rotting away.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kyle Lowry and Marc will both be first ballot Hall of Famers. You dickeat an era that sent Reggie Miller (less all star appearances than Lowry, 0 rings), Mitch Richmond, and Yao Ming to the Hall. Relax buddy.

And again, all you BGOL vets live in the 2010's because your lives have SUCKED since the pandemic. :yes: It's halfway thru this decade and you can't tell me shit Super Max Kawhi has done in it and he's 7 years younger than Bron, came in the league 8 years after him. :lol:

Kawhi is just another failed anti-LeBron that you guys said was better, now you look stupid cuz he's the third best player on his team. Add him to the list.
Mitch has a ring

Yao got more votes than shaq and has way more fans in the world

Reggie Miller scooped up Kobe in a game like a lil bro

Kawahi won a finals mvp on both sides just like lebron(and did it before him)

Lebron was getting his ass beat the fuck down by Detroit early in his playoff career

LMAO