{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - NBA finals Boston vs Dallas (2-0) {~} poll is up

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am going to be laying low due to a sports injury dunking on a fool that tried to clutch on me to keep from falling, I am attracting the wrong crowd being on this board such as violent felons, gang members, and career criminals.

Being on here has helped me isolate the aggravating factors.

I might start my own thing. I will be in lurker mode for awhile.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

of course, he gets booed. The bitch deserves it. He knows what he's doing.
The faggot walked into the Boston Garden last night with a Florida Panthers jersey on:puke::puke::puke::puke:
This Homo is about to lose three times to Boston in the playoffs in the same year.

:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3: we running through all his teams (Heat, Cavs, Panthers):gun05::gun05::gun05:

GNpnikjXIAAo8-s.jpg:large

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I think Shaq needs to stop calling himself the most dominant ever :dunno:

You had at least four inches and about 100 pounds on everyone on this list

The problem with Shaq is that he doesn’t respect skill as much as he does bully ball and that is because he was a “bully”. He was just bigger than everybody. His analysis is terrible at times because of it too. He gets way too hype to see big guys run over smaller guys cuz that’s what he did.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I think Shaq needs to stop calling himself the most dominant ever :dunno:

You had at least four inches and about 100 pounds on everyone on this list

I think the eye test puts him in a higher class than his stats... It seems odd in retrospect that he didn't have more big scoring games-- Maybe it was his conditioning.