Official 2019 NFL Season Thread.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I'm watching Red Zone channel and worried that my Bears need more burners on offense besides Tariq Cohen and Taylor Gabriel. Too many late 4.5's-4.6 guys.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AFC East will always be the weakest division of all time.

It's time change the teams, this is ridiculous.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AFC East will always be the weakest division of all time.

It's time change the teams, this is ridiculous.

This dude is so fuckin' annoying. I bet this nigga can't do one sit up or push up. The game is far from over. Can't stand losers like this.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol..

Flores went out there cooning now his team ain't playing for him

and its... WEEK FUCKING ONE.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Thanks alot Baker Mayfield :dance:

Lol....I love when these commentators hype a player/team and they shit the bed. Watch tomorrow they’re all gonna be off the Browns bandwagon just like they jumped off Jimmy Garoppolo last year when he was trash

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
LOL!! Its a full blown slave revolt in Miami!!!

Massa Ross aint gon be happy!! Dem niggas betta ship shape up!! Massa sold two slaves for nothing. Might as well sell the plantation now!! LOL!!

No for real. I'm proud of those young guys!!

Fuck the NFL!!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lol....I love when these commentators hype a player/team and they shit the bed. Watch tomorrow they’re all gonna be off the Browns bandwagon just like they jumped off Jimmy Garoppolo last year when he was trash

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't doubt for a second the Browns will end up being a good team maybe later on down the season.

But I just couldn't see them being that good on day one beating my Titans I took +money twice during the game. Made me some good chunk of change. I'm happy.