***Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread***

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I am not a fan of MLS but the other day after some of these world cup games I've been watching some MLS ball and I must say I was impress. Actually I would watch MLS over the french league.
hmm interesting.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I would've actually kept his goofy ass in there and put Rashford in for Kane. Vida shut down both Sterling and Rashford but he wouldn't have been able to stop em both at the same time. Something would've broke.

Instead Kane dropped deep to get the ball and that was it. That man was a relative ghost tonight.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...jet-ski-bikini-clad-girlfriend-Lucia-Loi.html

4E8724D100000578-5985871-image-a-10_1532426269060.jpg

4E871E8200000578-0-image-m-100_1532425726475.jpg

4E87249800000578-5985871-image-a-22_1532426475758.jpg

4E87213600000578-5985871-image-a-20_1532426452911.jpg

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I am not a fan of MLS but the other day after some of these world cup games I've been watching some MLS ball and I must say I was impress. Actually I would watch MLS over the french league.

Ligue 1 is boring af cause PSG is head and shoulders above everybody else. Same with Bundesliga and Bayern. La Liga has two good teams. Serie A has Juve and everybody else. Really, MLS and EPL are the most competitive leagues.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Ligue 1 is boring af cause PSG is head and shoulders above everybody else. Same with Bundesliga and Bayern. La Liga has two good teams. Serie A has Juve and everybody else. Really, MLS and EPL are the most competitive leagues.
I've learned that a lot of people don't care for parity. They're comfortable with the usual suspects always winning everything.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
I've learned that a lot of people don't care for parity. They're comfortable with the usual suspects always winning everything.

lol. Yeah, those are usually the fans of the winning teams tho.

EPL when United was killing everybody there was still fighting until the final weeks. Same with Serie A in the 90s. Then you have the relegation battles (btw lack of which is one of the reasons US soccer is way behind the rest of the world).

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
lol. Yeah, those are usually the fans of the winning teams tho.

EPL when United was killing everybody there was still fighting until the final weeks. Same with Serie A in the 90s. Then you have the relegation battles (btw lack of which is one of the reasons US soccer is way behind the rest of the world).
Those days of last minute championships chasing with Ferguson were memorable indeed.

Some relegation battles are bigger than alotta regular games.

And US soccer is miles behind the world without pro/rel

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
Those days of last minute championships chasing with Ferguson were memorable indeed.

Some relegation battles are bigger than alotta regular games.

And US soccer is miles behind the world without pro/rel

Yup. And you have the years where teams like Leicester come outta nowhere. Plus you have the race for the top four (Champions/Europa).

What do you have in the US? Nobody really knows or cares about CONCACAF placement. And as you say, without prom/rel the MLS will start to stagnate. It will become better, but slowly. And it will be competitive but it won't be able to hold the best US players because the competition will eventually level out below the better leagues.

It's almost like they used to say about US and european cars - the europeans build them from the inside out, the US from the outside in. As long as MLS owners are in it for money and only money nothing will change. And the ironic thing is if they raised the play of the league they'd start raking in that international marketing money. Short-sighted mofos.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ligur 1 is the most entertaining league in terms of on field action
There’s nothing competitive about the MLS. Parity does not equate to quality football