***Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread***

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
No good end ball and missed a lot of chances

I blame the back 4 and the other midfielders poor distributio. they almost never switched field and were obsessed with playing the wingbacks into terrible positions with no support in the box. If they started up one side they ended their attack there 90% of the time. Atrocious triangles.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Chill.. he's played his part. Who else were they gonna put in? Livermore? Llalana?
how about rashford or hell even loftus???
and what part did he do? he creates, he is not a finisher.
he couldnt even create.

i would have left out lindgard and ali. and i like ali but he was poor too.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
how about rashford or hell even loftus???
and what part did he do? he creates, he is not a finisher.
he couldnt even create.

i would have left out lindgard and ali. and i like ali but he was poor too.
Idk but of the options available, Lingard was in form. Rash of Loftus couldn't have come in for create.

Like we said that last game, Kane could've taken the bench role cause he did NOTHING.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Idk but of the options available, Lingard was in form. Rash of Loftus couldn't have come in for create.

Like we said that last game, Kane could've taken the bench role cause he did NOTHING.
yeah but he scored so i cant knock the the coach for no taking him out.
trust me im not a kane fan at all lol
he(lingard) played well for ManU but he sucked at WC. and Ali had a bad season which continued..
im just saying.

the funny part is i was actually positive about England. my cuz wasnt and everything he said came true.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
yeah but he scored so i cant knock the the coach for no taking him out.
trust me im not a kane fan at all lol
he(lingard) played well for ManU but he sucked at WC. and Ali had a bad season which continued..
im just saying.

the funny part is i was actually positive about England. my cuz wasnt and everything he said came true.
There was a point in that game where you knew Kane needed to come of to solidify midfield. When you saw him by Pickford picking up the ball, you knew it was a wrap. But hindsight is 20-20 I suppose. It would've been the gamble of the year to take Kane off, but if it worked, they'd possibly be playing France on Sunday.

Last edited:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
As we wind this tournament down, just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for all of you of who participated in here for the tournament.

For the fam that contributed articles and updates constantly, your efforts are appreciated as always.

There's a lot more footballing family here on BGOL than I realized and I really hope we can all remain active during the upcoming seasons domestically, Champions League's and other tournaments around the world.

We do also have the official footballing thread for all that stuff outside the World Cup, so feel free to move this conversation in there and keep the party going after today.

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/official-football-soccer-thread.338905/page-185

Thank you again to all!!

:cheers::cheers:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
France better wake the fuck up. croatia chopped them for the first 5 minutes and they fell apart. midfield is MIA

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Greizemann put it in the best place possible.

France can't make the mistake of sitting on this. Go get the second and third.