Oakland folks, am i tripping?

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Or has there been an uptick in Asian women trying to Holla at black men?

Like not being funny or anything. But a lot of these OG (40 and up) asians around my neighborhood have been sizing me up lately and it's the same with a couple of my friends and fam.

This is the bay, and it's a huge mixing pot of women from different ethnic backgrounds so you'll run across Asian, Hispanic, mayo, and even Idian women who give play to black men.

But these asians been in fever mood lately :dunno: I'm happily taken but lowkey this some sort of coordinated sexual assault on black men and all my black bros in the bay need to be on guard.

Stay strong and don't stray wrong.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You’re in another thread complaining about Asian hoes being posted now post about Asian hoes? FOH and where in Oakland you at.LOL @ be on guard, you definitely a fag. If you were really in the Bay you’d know this ain’t nothing new. Asian hoes been fucking niggas

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Or has there been an uptick in Asian women trying to Holla at black men?

Like not being funny or anything. But a lot of these OG (40 and up) asians around my neighborhood have been sizing me up lately and it's the same with a couple of my friends and fam.

This is the bay, and it's a huge mixing pot of women from different ethnic backgrounds so you'll run across Asian, Hispanic, mayo, and even Idian women who give play to black men.

But these asians been in fever mood lately :dunno: I'm happily taken but lowkey this some sort of coordinated sexual assault on black men and all my black bros in the bay need to be on guard.

Stay strong and don't stray wrong.

They may be trying to set you up for the big payback for all the "Anti-Asian hate crimes" goin on!

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Don't worry. He lives way out in Hayward, but still trying to claim Oakland.
:smh:
I fck with Hayward though, all the neighborhood slores started moving out the way to there and Stockton.

I'd be moving too the way they been live with the gun rounds even in broad day light. Fruitvale and McArthur been ramping up too.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
What? How the hell is Fruitvale near 68th and the coliseum? Lmbaooo yeah you not out here.
Because fruitvale if you're going up straight leads towards the coli, breh. You make that lil left turn at Guadalajara and it's a straight shot up .you have to pass fruitvale bart as well.

Sounds like YOU aren't from here.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Because fruitvale if you're going up straight leads towards the coli, breh. You make that lil left turn at Guadalajara and it's a straight shot up .you have to pass fruitvale bart as well.

Sounds like YOU aren't from here.
What? Fruitvale runs north not east . Fruitvale is closer to downtown than the coliseum. Hagenberger is nowhere near Fruitvale. How the hell is 68th closer to Fruitvale than Seminary when you have to go past Seminary to get to Fruitvale which runs through the twomps wtf B.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
What? Fruitvale is closer to downtown than the coliseum. Hagenberger is nowhere near Fruitvale. How the hell is 68th closer to Fruitvale than Seminary when you have to go past Seminary to get to Fruitvale which runs through the twomps wtf B.
I just told you how breh and where the hell are you even coming from where you don't go through Fruitvale 1st before hitting the 60s??

Unless you're on the freeway you absolutely have to pass through fruitvale to get to the 60s.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
LOL also you can’t take Fruitvale to the coliseum. You take E14th Aka International then turn on Hagenberger to the coliseum LOL

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
LOL also you can’t take Fruitvale to the coliseum. You take E14th Aka International then turn on Hagenberger to the coliseum LOL
WTF are you talking about bruh? YOU HAVE TO DRIVE UP FRUITVALE BEFORE YOU MAKE IT TO THE COLI.

If you arent taking the streets then Fruitvale Bart will also take you to the Coliseum.

I understand you want to disprove me but please don't start lying.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Please explain to me how you can take Fruitvale Ave to the coliseum and 60s when it runs in the opposite direction. Fruitvale Bart isn’t Fruitvale Ave

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Fruitvale to San Leandro blvd
Yea that's not taking fruitvale to run into the coliseum that's taking san leandro to run into the coliseum. And even then it doesn't run into the coliseum it runs into the coliseum bart where you'd still have a little work to do either walking the bart bridge or going down further to the entrances by the freeway

That's like saying I'm taking marina blvd right to the coliseum just a simple left/right depending on the side of san leandro you're on then I'm right there

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Some Cambodians on the street near here get wild as fck so I don't doubt

I met this Cambodian chick from Oakland that was visiting NYC. She was mad cool and down for the cause. Her family rolled deep af all lived in the same crib like Branch Davidians..

She had like a million gf's and they were all fine as shit.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
I met this Cambodian chick from Oakland that was visiting NYC. She was mad cool and down for the cause. Her family rolled deep af all lived in the same crib like Branch Davidians..

She had like a million gf's and they were all fine as shit.
Cambodians are the main ones who actually fck with black folks out here. Filipinos are next but a lot of them are anti-black as fck.