Oakland folks, am i tripping?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
At the end of the day , the thread started on Asian women choosing up on black men more as of lately. That shit don’t nuthin new in the bay period. I done prolly fucked every south East Asian country, Chinese, Japanese, and a Korean. This shit us regular if u get bitches

Cambodian laotion etc etc

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve been out the Town for a while. But let me tell you a couple of three things:
- Christmas Macy’s San Francisco (1st floor)
-Any Raiders game at Christmas.They ruined something special.
- Oakland Athletic Club.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You said you can drive down Fruitvale Ave and reach the coliseum. That’s literally impossible .
I think they are trying to say u can start off on Fruitvale, they are also interpreting. You as saying, no you cant?

i reside in the suburbs of Long Island tho, so i dunno:dunno:

this back n forth is amusing tho

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
My dude where are you coming from? Just take Fruitvale right off the freeway and bust right straight down until you make it to Fruitvale BART station. That's going to be on your left with Guadalajara on the right before the train tracks.

Make the left there and just shoot straight up.
Leaving fruitvale, you can make a left turn near Fruitvale BART and Guadalajara which will take you straight to the 60s.

What's hard to comprehend about that?
Its literally an L shap you are driving. Right before you cross them tracks heading into alameda you cut left and it's a straight shot.

If you've driven in Oakland you know what I'm talking about.
You said you can drive down Fruitvale Ave and reach the coliseum. That’s literally impossible .
Read quotes, read map, take route. If you're in the bay as you said just take a nice lil drive down that way.

It's not hard to find out.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
I think they are trying to say u can start off on Fruitvale, they are also interpreting. You as saying, no you cant?

i reside in the suburbs of Long Island tho, so i dunno:dunno:

this back n forth is amusing tho
Thats what I've been saying from the start. Even got descriptive with it.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
First of all you said 68th is closer to Fruitvale than seminary which is dead wrong now this? FOH who gives a shit where you can start? You can start damn near anywhere to get to a final destination. What sense does that make?!?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
And you said its impossible to get to the Coliseum from Fruitvale. Can you or can you not take Fruitvale to get to the Coliseum?

Yes or no bruh?
No you can’t take Fruitvale to get to the coliseum. You have to take another street or the freeway. You canNOT drive down Fruitvale to get to the coliseum. Period. It’s impossible. Do you know what taking a street means?

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
No you can’t take Fruitvale to get to the coliseum. You have to take another street or the freeway. You canNOT drive down Fruitvale to get to the coliseum. Period. It’s impossible. Do you know what taking a street means?
I never said you could drive right down and get there.

I've said several fuckin times already that you need to make a left from Fruitvale then go straight up.

You misconstrued that and thought I meant they were on opposite ends of the block.

But if you're bay born as you said, you would already know which route I was speaking of and there would be no confusion.

Stop the mental gymnastics. How often you drive in Oakland bruh? That'd be like saying you can't get to Hilltop unless you take San Pablo which we know is a lie.

Why were you so confused?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I never said you could drive right down and get there.

I've said several fuckin times already that you need to make a left from Fruitvale then go straight up.

You misconstrued that and thought I meant they were on opposite ends of the block.

But if you're bay born as you said, you would already know which route I was speaking of and there would be no confusion.

Stop the mental gymnastics. How often you drive in Oakland bruh? That'd be like saying you can't get to Hilltop unless you take San Pablo which we know is a lie.

Why were you so confused?
I’m not born and raised anything. I’ve been living here for the past 10+ years. You have 3 people in here from Oakland confused by your post and said you’re wrong period. You said Fruitvale is closer to 68th than Seminary which is only 8 blocks away. You’re whole geography is fugazi and wrong. Go read your damn thread 3 niggas done told you your shit is wrong .

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Don't know what is going on here, but Seminary ave and 68th ave are 8 blocks apart, Fruitvale ave or district is nowhere near that. I don't get in between folks and arguments but I tend to comment where ever Oakland is discussed. But Oakland, geographically speaking is not that large, 10 minutes of driving, not counting traffic, from ANY point in the city in any direction will put you out of Oakland!!! Everything is everything you know, plenty of folks in the Bay Area claim Oakland when they physically may not live within its boundaries, and I'm cool with that, "Tha Bay" tries to be a family. LMBAO!!! And just like real families sometimes folks want to distance themselves from a person when his / her shyt gets heavy, you know what I mine!!! That's when I need for those folks to stick to tha-game, tha-code, and keep reppin' Oakland when our shyt is having problems!!!
Confused local #2 that said you’re wrong

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
I’m not born and raised anything. I’ve been living here for the past 10+ years. You have 3 people in here from Oakland confused by your post and said you’re wrong period. You said Fruitvale is closer to 68th than Seminary which is only 8 blocks away. You’re whole geography is fugazi and wrong. Go read your damn thread 3 niggas done told you your shit is wrong .
Which has already been settled. Now...

What's not clicking in your head that's not allowing you to see that you can take Fruitvale to get to Coliseum?

You're either not familiar with the area or just wing bro.