New Year, New thoughts......2015.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
Get on them hoes. All they can do is say "no"... then you still have like a billion more tries. None of these women have anything more special than the next woman. Remember that.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

We may not have anything more special "between our legs" as the next woman, but I do there are other qualities that a woman can possess that is good for a particular man... At least, I feel that way regarding my husband and I's relationship...BUT, that's just me. Carry on lol...

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
We may not have anything more special "between our legs" as the next woman, but I do there are other qualities that a woman can possess that is good for a particular man... At least, I feel that way regarding my husband and I's relationship...BUT, that's just me. Carry on lol...

No Jo. Whatever it is that you have, there's another woman out there with equal or better. You just were first to provide it for your man and he was first to provide you with whatever it is that you love about him.

Congrats. I can tell that you love him alot and that's a beautiful thing. It truly is.

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
No Jo. Whatever it is that you have, there's another woman out there with equal or better. You just were first to provide it for your man and he was first to provide you with whatever it is that you love about him.

Congrats. I can tell that you love him alot and that's a beautiful thing. It truly is.

We are in that "newlywed stage" (I heard it ends somewhere between year 3 and year 5, for most) lol...

I guess in a way, you're right. Another woman could be better at doing/providing what I do for him...A wise man (Shane RIP) once had a discussion with me about how love is a choice; you choose to love that person, put up with their bullshit, etc. I guess it's also about not just being the first, but choosing to stay in that position (aka loving that person) through and through...

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
We are in that "newlywed stage" (I heard it ends somewhere between year 3 and year 5, for most) lol...

I guess in a way, you're right. Another woman could be better at doing/providing what I do for him...A wise man (Shane RIP) once had a discussion with me about how love is a choice; you choose to love that person, put up with their bullshit, etc. I guess it's also about not just being the first, but choosing to stay in that position (aka loving that person) through and through...
That was beautiful. :sad:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man.... I'm so fucking sad man! :smh:

She played me, but I blame myself and I'm still thinking about her.

When two people "click" early on, and it moves fast..

You know what?! Life is what we make it, shit is only a speed bump and I'ma make sure of it by putting in the effort :hmm:

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This shit is true!

NOT ALL WOMEN (OR MEN) ARE CREATED EQUAL!!! :itsawrap:

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
*looks upthread* interesting convo, lol

Running is the high I never knew I needed, but holy shit 4 months in and I feel great.

Already set my birthday week up nice with things to do. Now I just need someONE to do...

The media is SO hurt that Black folks went to see Straight Outta Compton and nothing got out of hand. Hilarious.

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Man.... I'm so fucking sad man! :smh:

She played me, but I blame myself and I'm still thinking about her.

When two people "click" early on, and it moves fast..

You know what?! Life is what we make it, shit is only a speed bump and I'ma make sure of it by putting in the effort :hmm:

Been there too. You will find yourself possibly googling her name to see what she's up to in the future. And that's OK my bro. :yes:

"The one that got away". We all will experience it... and it suck. Just try not to obsess over her because you think she's the best you've ever had or will have.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been there too. You will find yourself possibly googling her name to see what she's up to in the future. And that's OK my bro. :yes:

"The one that got away". We all will experience it... and it suck. Just try not to obsess over her because you think she's the best you've ever had or will have.

She ain't got away... she was just giving me the silent treatment.

She text me "The issue is you trying to smash waaaaay to early".

She spent the night, we cooked salmon, drank wine (a lot, a bottle each) & Crown, watched a movie, listened to music, we were having fun. She sitting on my lap, she don't wear panties, playful flirting.... shid, I thought it was ON :dunno:

It's been a fucking week! How long I'm 'sposed to wait?! :angry:

Get in my bed wit no panties on... and I'on fuck? :hmm:
I feel like the fool

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
went on a cruise had an iron and a bottle of vodka in my suitcase... the iron got confiscated the vodka was enjoyed in cabin

straight out of compton was a good movie but its greatness was hyped up. there were more whites than blacks in the theater

school starts monday go for a few days jewish holiday go for a few more days the pope visits and they wonder why we are trailing the world in education :smh::smh::smh::smh:

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
Few things irritate me more than someone who swears they know everything giving you suggestions and criticism like you asked for it. If that's your idea of support, please stay far the fuck away from me.

2015's been a good year for me so far, much better than. Hopefully I can finish this year strong and have a great 2016.

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
So happy to see another year, especially after ending the previous one with a bang. Looking forward to the next chapter in my life.

My vision board has come to life in a few ways and it's scary and encouraging at the same time - it REALLY works and I never thought it would.

Uncle Joe gotta run for president and save us.

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Little nigga going to tell me I ain't his daddy... Boy oh boy talk about practicing restraint
[emoji38]

I don't play that. Regardless of how he feel, you're the adult. Should've grabbed him by the back of his neck and shoved him down. A little whiplash will straighten any bad ass up.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
[emoji38]

I don't play that. Regardless of how he feel, you're the adult. Should've grabbed him by the back of his neck and shoved him down. A little whiplash will straighten any bad ass up.

Didn't even feel like physical violence it was more of s verbal out lash about his sorry father who he problem doesn't even know who it is. Should have made that nigga sleep in the hallway last night. See the next time that nigga gets something from me

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
12039630_10153515726630310_2936282929082982362_n.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
oo oo oo ooooooooo yeaa oo oo oo ooooooooo yeaa yeaa
clap clap clap clappin that ass clap clap clap clapping that ass that ass
aww aww aww aww yeaa aww aww aww awww yeaa yeaaaa
wob wob wobble wobble that ass wob wob wob wobble that ass asss..

:dance::dance::dance:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
oo oo oo ooooooooo yeaa oo oo oo ooooooooo yeaa yeaa
clap clap clap clappin that ass clap clap clap clapping that ass that ass
aww aww aww aww yeaa aww aww aww awww yeaa yeaaaa
wob wob wobble wobble that ass wob wob wob wobble that ass asss..

:dance::dance::dance:

I'm not sure we can play that for the kindergarten kids fam...

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
hey ladies your vagina does not erase your debt it just gives you a grace period for repayment. I still want my money you asked me to lend you.

also ladies why don't you ever have cash???? babe you got cash for the tolls babe you got cash for the meter... get ezpass and carry some coins

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Then again I saw a Pre-K class singing Fetty my way so.....

Beat my chest like a beast, got u crawling on all fooooourrrrs

How fucked up were the excuses back in the day?

No I can't go on a date with you because I have to wash my hair.

You gotta wash your hair?

And dudes was like "OK"?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How fucked up were the excuses back in the day?

No I can't go on a date with you because I have to wash my hair.

You gotta wash your hair?

And dudes was like "OK"?

Yup

That was back in fonzi era though...

But I have waited HOURS for women getting a wash and set, braids, extensions etc

And paid for more than my fair share.

So even though it ain't about I got to wash it...

The hair most Def takes priority over us to many woman.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yup

That was back in fonzi era though...

But I have waited HOURS for women getting a wash and set, braids, extensions etc

And paid for more than my fair share.

So even though it ain't about I got to wash it...

The hair most Def takes priority over us to many woman.

im waiting. we going to the sock hop fuck that

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I wish we had a lookout point.
But looking back that shit was kinda rapey pretending you ran out of gas so that means we might as well fuck or not go home

just saying
Hey you knew what it was when u put on that poodle skirt.

You know hard it was to get to 3rd base going through all that?

That was an unwritten contract of willingly given up the cookies.

Just saying.

Funny how leather jacket greasy hair loud music fast car tight jeans was THE definition of thug back then.

Cops would terminate on sight.

Father's pull out rifles, mothers crying, priests yelling in chirch, principal & teachers suspending / expelling...

That was the worst insult on earth. Now they claim we being too sensitive when they try to call us that.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
hey ladies your vagina does not erase your debt it just gives you a grace period for repayment. I still want my money you asked me to lend you.

also ladies why don't you ever have cash???? babe you got cash for the tolls babe you got cash for the meter... get ezpass and carry some coins

Don't be with broke chicks.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
I wish we had a lookout point.
But looking back that shit was kinda rapey pretending you ran out of gas so that means we might as well fuck or not go home

just saying

This guy tried to do that to me. But it was at a beach. I called Ty when the guy tried to have sex. I left the dude there and walked to these white peoples house and called Ty. He came to pick me up and i wound up having sex with him in his jeep. And we were together for 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.