New Year, New thoughts......2015.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Blessed love to all...

Peace

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.
H.I.M Haile Selassie I

The preservation of peace and the guaranteeing of man's basic freedoms and rights require courage and eternal vigilance: courage to speak and act - and if necessary, to suffer and die - for truth and justice; eternal vigilance, that the least transgression of international morality shall not go undetected and unremedied.

H.I.M Haile Selassie I

Happy New Years everyone!!!

Why heffers textin me at 9am and wakin me out of my sleep? It's a holiday, we all supposed to sleep in today, damn lol

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
my brother is pressuring me to renew my bgol subscription he said he hasnt had any new music since it expired...

i need to purge some people out of my life they are a drain on my spirits.

i'm going to get the thug out in these streets dating someone. she wants picket fences and little thugs running around the house

i need to get back to giving back more i slacked off a lot last year

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
Who wins the HGTV Dream House every year, and do they vacation there, keep it as rental property? This year 's one is located in Martha's Vineyard and I'm not trying to pay property taxes there lol

I always wonder about the winners off of game shows - what becomes of them afterwards? My cousin, a few years ago, won $24,000 on Wheel of Fortune and never contacted "our" side of the family again...did it make her act brand new?!? Nah...she never liked our side anyway.

thoughtone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
o-MET-GOD-570.jpg

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
Doing a vision board really can help with changing your attitude towards things and giving you motivation to pursue your goals.

Ain't been to Chick Fil A since I found a recipe for the sandwiches online. The Internet is the real MVP.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Doing a vision board really can help with changing your attitude towards things and giving you motivation to pursue your goals.

Ain't been to Chick Fil A since I found a recipe for the sandwiches online. The Internet is the real MVP.

Once you figure out the secret it's super easy to recreate.

Happy Later New Years to the lot of you! (I was about to say Happy Birthday :lol:)

I got a lot of things that need to be done this year, and I see I'm not the only one. Prayers that everyone is motivated to stay moving.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
i keep backsliding....

i need some ropes and a damn pick axe

I keep seeing it right there in front of me

but these bags holding me down

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
Jo and Mel - first off, hey! Second, I put my joint together New Year's Eve and put it over my desk at home so I can keep my eyes on the prize. I've gotten so much done in the first five days of the year alone, so I'm excited.

Bacon and jelly sandwiches - it's what's for breakfast...for the trill only.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Taken 3... the criminal underworld has not figured out that this dude is not who you want to fuck with

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I miss my brother.... Rest in paradise, J....

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
next person i see walking around here with a cowboys hat on i'm smacking that shit off their heads. little small ass area not like i dont see the same people over and over again i know who are cowgirls fans and who arent when i go in target or wally's world where the fuck did all these new fans come from all of a sudden everywhere i go i see the star. fuck out of here

what kind of stroke game must you have to convince a chick to turn into a terrorist. what ever kind it is i dont think i have it

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
new fragrance coming to a store near you. pick it up for your lady it's called wet cocoa butter.

i wonder if they have wawa hoagies in heaven

oh shit somebody renewed my subscription.

Why AM I here? :puzzled:

I REALLY need to think about this

I'm a completely different woman now than I was the first day I started posting here

I wanted to learn about bm

I've learned that 99% of bm are coons

Nothing left for me to learn here

Debating with or even trying to talk to coons is pointless cus they're all selfish, hypocritical and manipulators

Aint shit left that interests me about this board OR bm

I think my time here and with bm is up

It's time to move on

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
Dang I come back and Lone talking about leaving. Cold world.

First time doing some high school sports work in three years and it's amazing how many kids listen to their parents and AAU/club coaches rather than their high school coaches. Really confusing.

I think the last six to eight months have been good for me in terms of learning that pride indeed goes before the fall.

And sex would be dope right about now. Or any day for that matter.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Why AM I here? :puzzled:

I REALLY need to think about this

I'm a completely different woman now than I was the first day I started posting here

I wanted to learn about bm

I've learned that 99% of bm are coons

Nothing left for me to learn here

Debating with or even trying to talk to coons is pointless cus they're all selfish, hypocritical and manipulators

Aint shit left that interests me about this board OR bm

I think my time here and with bm is up

It's time to move on

Damn

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
My ex from college has a wife who's suffering from lyme disease, and I can't help but feel hurt and pain for him and his family. I never knew how crippling an illness it was. In the same week I found out a friend from college's brother jumped off of one of the bridges in NYC...

Hold your loved ones close tonight. We take for granted our health (including mental health) and well-being. It's crazy because I understand, physically and from a mental health background, what goes on biologically...but, I just can't help but still wonder why...

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
The moment I shift gears. 2:49. On the Original song, Agoria - La Onzième marche. This is my life now. * Sigh *

YES.

Prada Luna Rossa / Agoria

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/85942637?color=ffffff&amp;title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe> <p>
http://vimeo.com/85942637

Agoria - La Onzième marche

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/RiKonEVuuK8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
http://youtu.be/RiKonEVuuK8

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm in a rut. After a 9 day vacay in a foreign country, I come back & get right back in the same rut I was in. Sleep schedule all messed up, waking up late & tired, not sleeping well, then not getting much done, Hard to stay focused.

I think I have sleep apnea.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
I'm in a rut. After a 9 day vacay in a foreign country, I come back & get right back in the same rut I was in. Sleep schedule all messed up, waking up late & tired, not sleeping well, then not getting much done, Hard to stay focused.

I think I have sleep apnea.

go get a sleep study done they literally put a sensor on every part of your body except your dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.