New Year, New thoughts......2015.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCP

International
International Member
Better show my face before people start wondering where I am!!

*Waves*

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
when people go "lmaooooooooooooo"

do they press the o all those times? like

it's this funny

l m a o o o o o o o o o o

or do they escape into an abyss of laughter and they look up the sky and laugh as they finish the text

lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

tumblr_inline_nkb3yfN46b1roz536.gif

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yooo

Ya'll tripping. The year almost over with and we only at five pages.

I did it. I applied. Now I need an envelope. Let's see where this goes.

Why not me? Is there something wrong with me? Why don't I have one? Do I need to be evaluated again? Or is this confirmation that I am in the wrong place?

If when I mention it, you get mad, why is it a surprise that I have not mentioned it? Are you really surprised? Who said you had to do it alone? No one. Know why? Cause I'm not mentioning it cause you get upset. So you gonna talk the other people out of it cause you think you have to something yourself cause you can't talk to people in a non aggressive manner. That's the gist of it. *sigh* I'm over this. I really am. I always say I won't let you upset me but you always do.

It's time to leave this place, but can I? Le sigh...

My eyes hurt. And now my heads hurt.

I've been alone for over four hours. I might pick up the little black box.

I think...it's time to write again. For reals this time. Something has to give, and something needs to change in my life. I know what does but that is out of my hands. And that sucks.

My back hurts too. Should I get a reduction?

I want to do something. nice. with meaning. maybe. dunno. but i want a vacation. but to where?

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Flumonia? Is that a word?

Man...i thank God that the three medical emergencies I've had in my family three weeks in a row were not life threatening and that everyone will get to go home.

Can the fam catch a rest next week? My nerves now are shot to shit.

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Flumonia? Is that a word?

Man...i thank God that the three medical emergencies I've had in my family three weeks in a row were not life threatening and that everyone will get to go home.

Can the fam catch a rest next week? My nerves now are shot to shit.
It need to be! That's how I feel. [emoji38]

Like a hybrid of the two. :smh:

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Quick year, didnt do much, but did so much.
I'm old now, I guess I need to start thinking & acting as grown as my age. I still think I'm in my early twenties, like I got the rest of my life to follow my dreams.... :smh:
Time is fleeting

I really need a lady friend. And I'm serious as cancer. A woman on my level intelligence - wise, mentally, psychologically, more advanced than me emotionally, that knows how to get respect without being manipulative, knows how to get attention without compromising her self-respect.

I guess I need to unlearn my 'learned toxic behavior' & learn how to be more socially acceptable, pleasant to be around, just be nice.
I'll start by being nice to the folks already around me, although few, even if/when they don't deserve it, and if they keep 'not deserving it' I'll just phase em out & replace em with people that do (deserve it). Then surround myself with more supportive & positive people.

I REALLY need to get a handle on my time management so I can achieve some thangs!

I'ma start recording my thoughts with my GoPro cam, especially when I'm drinking, hopefully that'll lead to me writing again, then I can do that book.

The money is made behind the desk, D. Sit down & do it, EVERYDAY, NO EXCUSES!

The money spent on security shouldn't all go towards hardware, it's better spent on intangibles like financial security (stack & invest, dumbass), peace of mind, and experiences that enrich & shift your paradigm.

Rifles & Rounds can only take you so far, my nicca.

I want a bar/restaurant, to live in another country for at least a year, & a child ....by 40 years of age.

Daily running, mane. Get the six pack back.

I wish DeSiRe would call me.
"You used ta call me on my cell phone... :dance: "

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
I've found myself realizing I have more people that I can look too for help if I need it than I ever thought possible. Crazy.

The feeling of a woman's soft ass bouncing and rubbing against your stomach when you're doing doggy while's she's laying down flat >>>>>>

I'm ready to start playing Christmas music already. Now if only I could finally put my fan away.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Quick year, didnt do much, but did so much.
I'm old now, I guess I need to start thinking & acting as grown as my age. I still think I'm in my early twenties, like I got the rest of my life to follow my dreams.... :smh:
Time is fleeting

I really need a lady friend. And I'm serious as cancer. A woman on my level intelligence - wise, mentally, psychologically, more advanced than me emotionally, that knows how to get respect without being manipulative, knows how to get attention without compromising her self-respect.

I guess I need to unlearn my 'learned toxic behavior' & learn how to be more socially acceptable, pleasant to be around, just be nice.
I'll start by being nice to the folks already around me, although few, even if/when they don't deserve it, and if they keep 'not deserving it' I'll just phase em out & replace em with people that do (deserve it). Then surround myself with more supportive & positive people.

I REALLY need to get a handle on my time management so I can achieve some thangs!

I'ma start recording my thoughts with my GoPro cam, especially when I'm drinking, hopefully that'll lead to me writing again, then I can do that book.

The money is made behind the desk, D. Sit down & do it, EVERYDAY, NO EXCUSES!

The money spent on security shouldn't all go towards hardware, it's better spent on intangibles like financial security (stack & invest, dumbass), peace of mind, and experiences that enrich & shift your paradigm.

Rifles & Rounds can only take you so far, my nicca.

I want a bar/restaurant, to live in another country for at least a year, & a child ....by 40 years of age.

Daily running, mane. Get the six pack back.

I wish DeSiRe would call me.
"You used ta call me on my cell phone... :dance: "

my man

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
I'm making the random thoughts 2016 thread ya'll. Nobody better not try me.

I'm gonna be up for like 3 days straight in order to post it first.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
R.I.P. to "Red"
He was a crackhead who was smoking crack in the neighborhood that I grew up. He always had jewels to give me. I'll never forget i was 12 and had long fingernails...not for any reason just not giving a fuck and i never bit my nails so they grew until they broke. He saw me and was like "Boy you got long nails? You must not be playing with no pussy yet then cause you'll slice a bitch up and she'll never talk to you again as long as you live."

From that day on my nails have always been neatly groomed.

A crackhead taught me that.

R.I.P.

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
I love Porsha Williams. I ain't felt this way about a woman in a while.

She's a pretty lady, but I can't get past her level of thot-ness lol. I really didn't want to use that term, but she comes off pretty dense and just lacking substance.

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
She's a pretty lady, but I can't get past her level of thot-ness lol. I really didn't want to use that term, but she comes off pretty dense and just lacking substance.

mjlol.png

Underneath the ratchetness... there's a well spoken, loving, and fun woman. :inlove:

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
Fuck happened to the board? A brother gets busy with work, comes on and it looks like 2005. Ah well.

About to spend the next three weeks working on my 2016 vision board along with other plans to improve my life and shock my system a bit. Excited.

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
I miss some of my old friendships but don't think it will be beneficial to reach out / start them back up. I will just appreciate them for what they were.

Buttt I would be lying if I said I didn't miss them :(

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
I miss some of my old friendships but don't think it will be beneficial to reach out / start them back up. I will just appreciate them for what they were.

Buttt I would be lying if I said I didn't miss them :(

you still have me

chick going to ask me if i wanted a mold of her vagina for Christmas. FOH

i need a vacation

i think i have avoided marriage because i dont want to divulge my riches to anyone

no more oops moments

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
I need to be friends with Legacy. She don't be paying me no attention though. I'm not even trying to holla or get nudes. I just like the way she talks. Lol

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
you still have me

chick going to ask me if i wanted a mold of her vagina for Christmas. FOH

i need a vacation

i think i have avoided marriage because i dont want to divulge my riches to anyone

no more oops moments

Ehh you aight lol

Riches? Ummm let me collect on what is owed to me before you pop the question. Awww you ol' ohana means family azz lol. Aint no oops bihhhh ... that's just part of the plan

Get the mold and put it on the coffee table. It would be a great conversation piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.