NEW Crazy Anime ONE PUNCH MAN(all seasons)

It's on Hulu too and yeah this show is amazing.


Side note about HULU... all of a sudden Hulu has become my go to streaming site. They have everything on it now.
:yes: Saw a new commercial saying how they have passed netflix. Ever since they started offering commercial free service it's been a wrap.
 
LINKS..

http://www.mangatown.com/manga/onepunch_man/
43da568956ab29820fb6541038066f751427106878_full.jpg
 
Live action versions rarely work. Normally they fuck it up because they try to change the source material to much.

Dude love the name... That's one anime that I would kill for either a better live action movie or a video game. It still amazes me that we don't have more guyver.
 
Dude love the name... That's one anime that I would kill for either a better live action movie or a video game. It still amazes me that we don't have more guyver.

Guyver was one of the first anime I saw. I would watch a new movie but like I said before because you can't fit a series into a 2 -3 hour movie anime adaptions rarely come out right especially if it's made in the USA.

I never understood why film makers don't just create their own stories while use the characters from the source material instead of trying to remake stories that more than likely developed over years. Another issue is making unnecessary changes to characters.
 
Just watched the first 5 episodes on www.daisuki.net this shit is HILARIOUS. Action packed as well... :yes:

Why wont the shows play on this site? I pick a show and an episode then it just sits there.

It's on Hulu too and yeah this show is amazing.


Side note about HULU... all of a sudden Hulu has become my go to streaming site. They have everything on it now.

I forgot about this. Thanks for posting this I wanted to check it out.

It always had more shows than say netflix, but it's flaw was the commercials. Now they are commercial free for a little extra and they seem to be getting more movies.

might check this out...i'm assuming its subbed on HULU

ill check that one next. heard good things about it

it has a real interesting history.

a few years back some japanese cat who cant draw a COT damn thing had a good story in his head. despite his lack of skills he sketched his ideas anyway and put them on his website.

it became wildly popular, and another cat who COULD draw took over the mantle and redrew the manga in the style you see in the anime.

9LaQUiG.jpg


0sLYQUL.jpg


xtQXhz3.png


now both of them are paid.

cant knock dude's hustle.

I was waiting

I been talking about this show at work all day. I knew once I saw episode 5 that people would become interested in it. That fight between saitama and genos was beyond epic and that was just "sparring" lol. I watched that whole scene at least 20 times already and I plan on watching it again in a minute lol

Always on the look out for new cool Anime, props.:yes:

Yeah this shit is a bargain at $11 for all the shit they offer. Especially with that epix and showtime connection for a couple dollars more. You can basically cut the cord just from that site. The fucking Anime selection on there now is outstanding. I've been sleeping on Hulu.


I'll check it out. I need some need, adult themed, dark, violent anime too. Anything good on Crunchy Roll???

I saw the first two episodes...they were great...


:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

this shit is too stupid even for anime :lol:
this idiot has superman strength x1000 but I just cant :smh: :lol: :lol:

Love this show...

great show

The manga is even better, though crudely drawn at times.

Dope show. I wish the season was longer.
yall can chek this out while waiting for season 2
boku no hero academia trailer
 
yall can chek this out while waiting for season 2
boku no hero academia trailer



For whatever reason,One Punch Man doesn't interests me no more....I stopped at episode 4 or 5 and haven't seen it since....

Ill probably,watch it when the popularity goes down.

I don't watch anime like I used to,but I am watching Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood,for the fourth time though.
 
For whatever reason,One Punch Man doesn't interests me no more....I stopped at episode 4 or 5 and haven't seen it since....

Ill probably,watch it when the popularity goes down.

I don't watch anime like I used to,but I am watching Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood,for the fourth time though.
man u missing out. last few episode are dope. watched the brotherhood last that was my second time.

if you like attack on titan you will like this one

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...rtress-same-studio-as-attack-on-titan.893463/
 
I'm already watching.other series I'm watching are Ajin Demi Human, Jokers Game,Twin Star Exorcist, andRe:Zero
only watching ajinn but not really feeling jokers game. ajinn kinda boring too. will see what twin star is about. is that with the girl and the boy?
 
cool...will find a torrent for this

*edit*

is it dubbed...or subtitles only?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top