Yeah, seen all episodes. Someone needs to get to work on the live action movie version of this.
Live action versions rarely work. Normally they fuck it up because they try to change the source material to much.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah, seen all episodes. Someone needs to get to work on the live action movie version of this.
the manga is done. we have to wait till the continue. so we will get season 2 about 2017Dope show. I wish the season was longer.
if you like this check out Kenichi - History's Strongest Disciple. Its starts off a little slow but picks up into a great anime and manga. You can find the dub and sub on huluDope show. I wish the season was longer.
lol slow down only 12 eps. when u done u can chek out ushioJust started it. This shit is ill as fuck. I finished Another last week which is also good.
It's on Hulu too and yeah this show is amazing.
Side note about HULU... all of a sudden Hulu has become my go to streaming site. They have everything on it now.
Saw a new commercial saying how they have passed netflix. Ever since they started offering commercial free service it's been a wrap.


The manga is even better, though crudely drawn at times.
Live action versions rarely work. Normally they fuck it up because they try to change the source material to much.
Man they made Gantz and I liked the hell out of those movies, they can do a live action version of this but it has to come from Japan.Dude love the name... That's one anime that I would kill for either a better live action movie or a video game. It still amazes me that we don't have more guyver.
How is the manga any better when the anime is pretty true to the manga?The manga is even better, though crudely drawn at times.
Dude love the name... That's one anime that I would kill for either a better live action movie or a video game. It still amazes me that we don't have more guyver.
Just watched the first 5 episodes on www.daisuki.net this shit is HILARIOUS. Action packed as well...![]()
Why wont the shows play on this site? I pick a show and an episode then it just sits there.
It's on Hulu too and yeah this show is amazing.
Side note about HULU... all of a sudden Hulu has become my go to streaming site. They have everything on it now.
I forgot about this. Thanks for posting this I wanted to check it out.
It always had more shows than say netflix, but it's flaw was the commercials. Now they are commercial free for a little extra and they seem to be getting more movies.
might check this out...i'm assuming its subbed on HULU
ill check that one next. heard good things about it
it has a real interesting history.
a few years back some japanese cat who cant draw a COT damn thing had a good story in his head. despite his lack of skills he sketched his ideas anyway and put them on his website.
it became wildly popular, and another cat who COULD draw took over the mantle and redrew the manga in the style you see in the anime.
![]()
![]()
![]()
now both of them are paid.
cant knock dude's hustle.
I was waiting
I been talking about this show at work all day. I knew once I saw episode 5 that people would become interested in it. That fight between saitama and genos was beyond epic and that was just "sparring" lol. I watched that whole scene at least 20 times already and I plan on watching it again in a minute lol
Always on the look out for new cool Anime, props.![]()
Yeah this shit is a bargain at $11 for all the shit they offer. Especially with that epix and showtime connection for a couple dollars more. You can basically cut the cord just from that site. The fucking Anime selection on there now is outstanding. I've been sleeping on Hulu.
I'll check it out. I need some need, adult themed, dark, violent anime too. Anything good on Crunchy Roll???
I saw the first two episodes...they were great...
![]()
this shit is too stupid even for anime
this idiot has superman strength x1000 but I just cant![]()
![]()
![]()
Love this show...
great show
The manga is even better, though crudely drawn at times.
yall can chek this out while waiting for season 2Dope show. I wish the season was longer.
yall can chek this out while waiting for season 2
boku no hero academia trailer
man u missing out. last few episode are dope. watched the brotherhood last that was my second time.For whatever reason,One Punch Man doesn't interests me no more....I stopped at episode 4 or 5 and haven't seen it since....
Ill probably,watch it when the popularity goes down.
I don't watch anime like I used to,but I am watching Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood,for the fourth time though.
yall can chek this out while waiting for season 2
boku no hero academia trailer
only watching ajinn but not really feeling jokers game. ajinn kinda boring too. will see what twin star is about. is that with the girl and the boy?I'm already watching.other series I'm watching are Ajin Demi Human, Jokers Game,Twin Star Exorcist, andRe:Zero
only watching ajinn but not really feeling jokers game. ajinn kinda boring too. will see what twin star is about. is that with the girl and the boy?
yeah that one is dopeYes.
Couldn't find a dubbed
It does it will start playing on toonami July 12thOne Punch Man doesn't have a dub version
One Punch Man doesn't have a dub version
Joint was on point. Finished it now hulu is starting me on this gangsta.
![]()
![]()
It does it will start playing on toonami July 12th
I know I posted that right above you