Net neutrality is gone under Trump.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ask yourself this question, If Obama was having problems getting other liberals/moderates into various positions, do you think Mitch and the republican senate would have allowed the appointment of a moderate into the FCC? I think Obama like a lot of us never thought this would be an issue two year later. Everybody had something to gain by keeping Net Neutrality in place (much like Obama Care).

Also, it really didn't matter who Obama nominated for that position. Trump could have re-done the board completely when he got in office. Do you think a moderate/liberal leaning conservative would have been able to keep that position? Especially, the way Trump attacks anything Obama?

No not a republican

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No not a republican

Who do you think Obama could nominate that the Senate would had approved (that wasn't a republican) at the time? I understand where you are coming from. Yes the rule calls for 2 non-affiliated members, which in an ideal world would include independents (or whatever term you want to use), but then we go back to the question of who would have the least amount of trouble of getting confirmed by the Senate.

Reactions: BKF

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Damn we have like 50 fucking net neutrality threads going on.

I’m just going to place this right.... I Fucking told you Kat’s this shit is coming. Crypto currency is about to take a huge fucking dip if Comcast starts throttling speeds.

Please don’t make this a separate thread...

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
This is in direst response to cable cutters , netflix, hulu, kodi firestick ect ect..

Smart Tvs that connect to the internet.......was all affecting their profits, this way they get their profits back.

Just like automakers did.....When I was coming up people got a new car every 3 years but in recent years people were paying off their cars and keeping them (until the wheels fall off)

So car makers designed cars that were harder for owners to do their own maint and repairs on....So now they make their money on repairs and service as much as sales

This is not totally true. Cars actually last longer now because the way they are manufactured. That makes them harder for the average person to work on them. The dealerships makes more money from used cars than new car sales or services.

Reactions: BKF

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Damn, damn, damn!!! This corporation/colony/country or whatever you wanna call it, is outta control!! As usual, nobody gonna give 2 fucks whats going on, as long as they have their material bullshit!!!

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What difference would that make? Would net neutrality still be in effect today?

With a moderate there is a good chance it would be....one thing for sure,you know if you put in a NN opponent it is going away...

Guess they thought hillary had it on lock

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who do you think Obama could nominate that the Senate would had approved (that wasn't a republican) at the time? I understand where you are coming from. Yes the rule calls for 2 non-affiliated members, which in an ideal world would include independents (or whatever term you want to use), but then we go back to the question of who would have the least amount of trouble of getting confirmed by the Senate.

Who said anything about it not being a republican ?..didn't the thread say the minority party got 2 seats ?

I said a moderate republican.....and the Senate would approve them because they are republican

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is not totally true. Cars actually last longer now because the way they are manufactured. That makes them harder for the average person to work on them. The dealerships makes more money from used cars than new car sales or services.

In my spare time I do a lot of maintaining and repair on family vehicles......

It has jack shit with the being better made and lasting longer..

But ok

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
Damn, damn, damn!!! This corporation/colony/country or whatever you wanna call it, is outta control!! As usual, nobody gonna give 2 fucks whats going on, as long as they have their material bullshit!!!

This is is a great nation. U cord cutters started this.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
In my spare time I do a lot of maintaining and repair on family vehicles......

It has jack shit with the being better made and lasting longer..

But ok

I built them for 5 years. Did Quality Control on them for 5 years. Have my QC cert and 6 sigma cert. Half on my family still builds them. I'm from Detroit homie. You working on the family vehicles doesn't really compare.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
I built them for 5 years. Did Quality Control on them for 5 years. Have my QC cert and 6 sigma cert. Half on my family still builds them. I'm from Detroit homie. You working on the family vehicles doesn't really compare.

Damn, where are most of the plants located these days? Down south??

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Why wouldn't it?.my shit is real world yours is pristine where some shit is already put together before it's assembled..

You aint never gotta drop a tire and wheel well to even get to n alternator....

Man that is really arrogant....shit like a mofokr work for Microsoft so don't nobody else know shit about shit....

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
add in parts.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
With a moderate there is a good chance it would be....one thing for sure,you know if you put in a NN opponent it is going away...

Guess they thought hillary had it on lock
He was nominated by Trump to be the FCC chairman and not Obama. So what difference would it had made if Obama never appointed him as one of the FCC commissioners? That's the question you're not answering.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Why wouldn't it?.my shit is real world yours is pristine where some shit is already put together before it's assembled..

You aint never gotta drop a tire and wheel well to even get to n alternator....

Man that is really arrogant....shit like a mofokr work for Microsoft so don't nobody else know shit about shit....

No disrespect homie. It's just the facts. Some cars require you to remove the fender for the alternator. Some require you to remove a damn motor mount. That's nothing new. I dropped in motors, trannies, rear ends, all of that. It was easier but they didn't last. There was no quality control. Now there is and lasting longer than ever. They don't give a damn who works on it. They don't own the dealers. They sell the parts to whoever.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was nominated by Trump to be the FCC chairman and not Obama. So what difference would it had made if Obama never appointed him as one of the FCC commissioners? That's the question you're not answering.

He was on the committee. ....he was appointed by Obama and elevated when dump took over...

If obama never heard of him he more then likely isn't in play

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Great news

tumblr_p0qwqdEF9K1wpdkeno1_400.gif

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No disrespect homie. It's just the facts. Some cars require you to remove the fender for the alternator. Some require you to remove a damn motor mount. That's nothing new. I dropped in motors, trannies, rear ends, all of that. It was easier but they didn't last. There was no quality control. Now there is and lasting longer than ever. They don't give a damn who works on it. They don't own the dealers. They sell the parts to whoever.

Yeah ok in 60 years we'll see how many Chevy are still around from 2017

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn we have like 50 fucking net neutrality threads going on.

I’m just going to place this right.... I Fucking told you Kat’s this shit is coming. Crypto currency is about to take a huge fucking dip if Comcast starts throttling speeds.

Please don’t make this a separate thread...

Damn, that comcast shit is mindblowing!

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
*I'd be willing to bet a small amount that Hillary would be better than Trump, but you are being about as dishonest as you can be in trying to promote Hillary as a great alternative...

Nothing in her resume suggests she would be good for black folks at all.

And there is a good chance that had she won, there would be more complacency from the crakkas because without Trump shitting on them,it would just be us getting shit on...and we already know that when it just us getting shit on , nobody pays attention to it

And once again we miss the point.....smh.

Its about gains and losses now......

This is a big loss......period.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is such a hand out to the corporations ALREADY in power.....and since most of these corps are partners this is going to be terrible

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
He was on the committee. ....he was appointed by Obama and elevated when dump took over...

If obama never heard of him he more then likely isn't in play
If it wasn't him, then it would have been somebody else. So that simply makes no difference. Besides...If he was offered up by McConnell to Obama. What makes you think he wouldn't have been in play?
Oh an since Obama was for net neutrality. That automatically means Trump would be against it.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man....so basically the internet service providers will hold everyone hostage and just let the corps that can pay the most get all the speed.....this is sad man