Need some of that positive energy and prayers for mom dukes.. in I.c.u

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thank you for that..yeah everybody even doctors telling me to get some sleep and to eat something.. i went 36+ hrs eating nothing and 24 hrs + without sleep.. even now I woke up real quick after 2 hrs.. definitely trying to see her tomorrow and bring my big bro with us.. might even think about staying over at sis house for a few days since mom hospital in same state

When I was going through it with pops, the biggest thing I made sure to do was to pay attention to my health and stress levels no matter what. I know the anxiety levels are high all around, but also take care of yourself as best as you can.

BoxEater

Talking shit and looking at pussy with the fellas
BGOL Investor
Had to rush to out of state cause mom was laid out on floor from lack of insulin yesterday.. blood sugar almost 800.. pretty much diabetic coma.. ended up going into cardiac arrest and stop breathing.. but i made a decision for doctors to do a particular procedure And in less than 24hrs it dropped down to 250 and still going down.. breathing on machine but vitals getting better..I finally made it back to nyc like hr ago..probably dose off.. grab some gear go back out of state tomorrow to visit her in icu again.. wild story altogether ( left out details).. if I’m not on for a few its cause of taking care of my moms
Sending prayers and positivity your way, good brother. Bless your moms

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Update: my lil sis just called the hospital and they said mom is definitely improving much much better, to the point they might take her off sedation to see where her memory is.. once again thanks for the positive energy , prayers, and encouraging words, will be running out of state to visit her later.. might come back to nyc tonight.. will update ya

Bidam7

Rising Star
Registered
Update: my lil sis just called the hospital and they said mom is definitely improving much much better, to the point they might take her off sedation to see where her memory is.. once again thanks for the positive energy , prayers, and encouraging words, will be running out of state to visit her later.. might come back to nyc tonight.. will update ya
That's good I'm happy that she doing recovering many blessing to u and your family

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
much as you help people....The Man upstairs owe you one...brah
Thanks for that.. how crazy this situation popped up..there’s patterns something going on that aligning things that I’m getting outside help that saving my mother.. “to many perfect coincidences”… I’m gonna keep quiet for now on that subject until hopefully everything get right.. but if everything does definitely will tell that story on here in future

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Had to rush to out of state cause mom was laid out on floor from lack of insulin yesterday.. blood sugar almost 800.. pretty much diabetic coma.. ended up going into cardiac arrest and stop breathing.. but i made a decision for doctors to do a particular procedure And in less than 24hrs it dropped down to 250 and still going down.. breathing on machine but vitals getting better..I finally made it back to nyc like hr ago..probably dose off.. grab some gear go back out of state tomorrow to visit her in icu again.. wild story altogether ( left out details).. if I’m not on for a few its cause of taking care of my moms
Prayers up over here bro

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Under no circumstances are you to slip ivermectin or shit rags into your mom’s hospital room.

Tell your mom about Quaid, ocks, and our dedicated squirrel manning the servers. The devout zod followers should get a mention.

Coons are making it hard for us out here.

Raw is life more now than ever.

The BGOL oral (big girl head thread pun intended) history would still take a decade to fully develop.

Tell her that Shaddy is praying for her daily. And the healing properties of Asian piss.

Tell her that the mos (short for homos) are still running women off BGOL.

Tell her that overall BGOL is filled with good intentioned degenerates that are happy to pray for her.

Hopefully a little BGOL humor lightened your load.

Big ups!

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

Brotha, I'm SO glad to hear she's doing better.

madgoose

International
International Member
Just logged on for the first time today and had to come here first to check for an update. I guess the last 24 have had you on a knifes edge but I was pleased to read your update.

I was talking to one of my bros last week. His Mum is 80, she fell and broke her hip, she is diabetic which she does not mange well becsause of the onset of dementia she gets confused about whether she has had her pills so she either has none or has doubled up onn them and forgets to eat lunch and the her blood sugar spikes when she eats dinner in in th evenings. My Mum is 76 and has her ailments, quad heart bypass, diabetes, high blood pressure. People take quality of life for granted i older age but you need to live right the whole of your life, not just when the problems are diagnosed.

@tallblacknyc chin up B, we all on a train ride and none of know when the last stop is, or as a Muslim bruddah said to me when my grandmother died, "In life there is death", I wanted to tump off his chin when he said that to me because at the time I felt it was insensitive but I held back and over time I have understood and taken comfort in his words.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Hopefully she's gonna be alright.... the day I first found out that I had the sugar, hospital tested me at 700.... I never passed out or nothing.... just was pissing a lot and shit that was ten feet away was blurry.... I never entered this thread cause of the title... didn't know what you meant by "mom dukes"... best wishes man

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't gone through the this thread to see if she is doing better or not, but I hope she is doing better...I know this is a bad time and all, but does this mean the sucking and fucking thread isn't gonna be updated for a while?!

Joking of course! Hoping you're laughing at this to alleviate the situation you're in.

madgoose

International
International Member
I haven't gone through the this thread to see if she is doing better or not, but I hope she is doing better...I know this is a bad time and all, but does this mean the sucking and fucking thread isn't gonna be updated for a while?!

Joking of course! Hoping you're laughing at this to alleviate the situation you're in.

Get back outsyde!!! You ain't welcome you insensitive clown!!! :hellyea: :lol::lol::lol:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Get back outsyde!!! You ain't welcome you insensitive clown!!! :hellyea: :lol::lol::lol:

alonzo-mourning.gif

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Update: my lil sis just called the hospital and they said mom is definitely improving much much better, to the point they might take her off sedation to see where her memory is.. once again thanks for the positive energy, prayers, and encouraging words, will be running out of state to visit her later.. might come back to nyc tonight.. will update ya
:dance: