Need some of that positive energy and prayers for mom dukes.. in I.c.u

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Had to rush to out of state cause mom was laid out on floor from lack of insulin yesterday.. blood sugar almost 800.. pretty much diabetic coma.. ended up going into cardiac arrest and stop breathing.. but i made a decision for doctors to do a particular procedure And in less than 24hrs it dropped down to 250 and still going down.. breathing on machine but vitals getting better..I finally made it back to nyc like hr ago..probably dose off.. grab some gear go back out of state tomorrow to visit her in icu again.. wild story altogether ( left out details).. if I’m not on for a few its cause of taking care of my moms

update(July 13): she doing much better..still in hospital recovering but off ventilator..talking, cracking jokes, and being herself..once again thanks to all your prayers and well wishes

update(july 24)
Update: she started walking several days ago with a walker and a lil assist… definitely has improved a lot.. just need to get her strength back which will take some time.. eating solid foods.. cracking hella jokes.. watching tv, making phone calls, doing crossword puzzles, reading, etc.. still at hospital but will be released soon.. I will have to probably put her in a rehabilitation center for like a month to get her full strength back.. but definitely doing much better.. once again thanks for all ya prayers, well wishes, and positive energy

Last edited:

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Had to rush to out of state cause mom was laid out on floor from lack of insulin yesterday.. blood sugar almost 800.. pretty much diabetic coma.. ended up going into cardiac arrest and stop breathing.. but i made a decision for doctors to do a particular procedure And in less than 24hrs it dropped down to 250 and still going down.. breathing on machine but vitals getting better..I finally made it back to nyc like hr ago..probably dose off.. grab some gear go back out of state tomorrow to visit her in icu again.. wild story altogether ( left out details).. if I’m not on for a few its cause of taking care of my moms
God bless, brother! Do you want me to look after all these stripper broads for you?

God willing, we’ll see you in a few. Prayers for your mom.

madgoose

International
International Member
Feel it for you fella! I lost my old man back in April, he'd been in and out of hospital for long periods since 2018. Luckily I saw him 2 weeks before he went back into hospital for the last time. I phoned him on Good Friday and said "are you expecting to go home" he said "Yes, but it's serious" woke up Tuesday after Easter Monday with a text from his wife saying he was very sick and a message from my cousin asking me to call her, (I had not spoken with her for 30 years). I knew what the news was!

Dreading the day it is my mothers time.

Make your peace with her while you can.

Best wishes to you and yours.