Need some of that positive energy and prayers for mom dukes.. in I.c.u

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Prayers up fam
Hopefully she'll be back by your side cracking on you soon.
Stay strong bruh.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I hope that your mother's health improves and I wish her a speedy recovery. This may sound crazy, but talk to her and tell her funny stories. Even in her current state I believe she can hear you.
I definitely was doing that even had the doctors laughing.. even made my lil sis laugh( she really going through the motions).. moms even grabbed my hand real hard when I said it’s me and cracked a joke.. even though they have her sedated she doing movements and I see her doing responses only my mom do.. so she there she just got to keep fighting like I know she can

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I definitely was doing that even had the doctors laughing.. even made my lil sis laugh( she really going through the motions).. moms even grabbed my hand real hard when I said it’s me and cracked a joke.. even though they have her sedated she doing movements and I see her doing responses only my mom do.. so she there she just got to keep fighting like I know she can
Keep going and stay very positive (also, you make sure that you try to eat and get some rest when you can to maintain your health)!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Keep going and stay very positive (also, you make sure that you try to eat and get some rest when you can to maintain your health)!
Thank you for that..yeah everybody even doctors telling me to get some sleep and to eat something.. i went 36+ hrs eating nothing and 24 hrs + without sleep.. even now I woke up real quick after 2 hrs.. definitely trying to see her tomorrow and bring my big bro with us.. might even think about staying over at sis house for a few days since mom hospital in same state

Bidam7

Rising Star
Registered
I wish you and your family a blessing for strength for your mother to do well. May your spirit be high that she recovers and send positivity in my prayers with everything from my heart and mind that I can offer so she can be well in spirit and in life. To turn out well no words can express how you feel just let the good memories and moments guide you. I hope these words reach u and her when she wakes with recovery as she is the light in the universe that stay timeless with priceless value.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you for that..yeah everybody even doctors telling me to get some sleep and to eat something.. i went 36+ hrs eating nothing and 24 hrs + without sleep.. even now I woke up real quick after 2 hrs.. definitely trying to see her tomorrow and bring my big bro with us.. might even think about staying over at sis house for a few days since mom hospital in same state
You're welcome, and if you can stay with your sister for a few (that way you can avoid the added stress of traveling back and forth) Make sure you get rest & eat, but don't eat up all of your sister's food (because she will talk about you, lol).