Need some of that positive energy and prayers for mom dukes.. in I.c.u

supreme_kos

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Blessings of restoration of health and peace of mind.
I was debating going to visit my folks this weekend, this just made up my mind...
Right after i post this friday night, i call moms and tell her i'm coming to see her and Pops on Saturday. My mom's call me early Saturday morning telling me she going to the ER, she felt really weak and dizzy. Fast forward, she had to get a pacemaker put in. Her heart rate was in the 20's! I've taken the week off to take care of her during recovery. This shit is hard, bruh! Sunday she was crying, saying she was scared of dying. I fucking lost it! Had to leave the hospital room for a bit. Broke down in my wife's arms. Mom's is a trooper though; in the past 15years, a heart attack (2 stints), breast cancer survivor, mastectomy, and now this. Prayers for all of our life givers, nurtures, protectors, and providers! We love you!! We are here for you!

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
She already waking up with jokes.. I told her I knew you wake up cause 1 of your numbers hit and you like where my money at negroe.. her: yeah which number and you better make sure you don’t try to stash it nig
Mom already got the nurses cracking up.. because she up they gave her some medincine to drink.. her response: god that was awful if I got to drink more of that shit ya might as well put me back to sleep
:bravo::wepraise::clap::groupwave:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Right after i post this friday night, i call moms and tell her i'm coming to see her and Pops on Saturday. My mom's call me early Saturday morning telling me she going to the ER, she felt really weak and dizzy. Fast forward, she had to get a pacemaker put in. Her heart rate was in the 20's! I've taken the week off to take care of her during recovery. This shit is hard, bruh! Sunday she was crying, saying she was scared of dying. I fucking lost it! Had to leave the hospital room for a bit. Broke down in my wife's arms. Mom's is a trooper though; in the past 15years, a heart attack (2 stints), breast cancer survivor, mastectomy, and now this. Prayers for all of our life givers, nurtures, protectors, and providers! We love you!! We are here for you!

I'll pray for your mom and fam also. I hope she is feeling better soon.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
i wish you the same positive energy and luck I received for my love 1 towards you.. definitely hope your mom dukes a great recovery.. definitely hang in there and be strong for her and yourself

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Also my mother always taught me that every story has lesson in it.. the lesson I learned from this story is that being informed and preparation for emergencies is key and can definitely change certain outcomes.. for all you people with love 1s with certain ailments and on medication..please learn all the medications they take and the dosage( this can be key in the emergency treatment they receive) know their doctors and hospital/ treatment facilities they go to.. this goes from your kids to significant others , siblings, to your elders.. that info could literally save their lives.. hopefully this tip can come in handy in the future for someone or people on here

supreme_kos

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also my mother always taught me that every story has lesson in it.. the lesson I learned from this story is that being informed and preparation for emergencies is key and can definitely change certain outcomes.. for all you people with love 1s with certain ailments and on medication..please learn all the medications they take and the dosage( this can be key in the emergency treatment they receive) know their doctors and hospital/ treatment facilities they go to.. this goes from your kids to significant others , siblings, to your elders.. that info could literally save their lives.. hopefully this tip can come in handy in the future for someone or people on here
Man!!! You telling the truth. After we got back home, I'm going through both of my parents meds. My mom preps my pop's pills in the little daily box. I go to refill it, and she was giving him old expired meds that he didn't even need! Then he was almost out of one that he REALLY needed, so I ordered up the refill. My pops had 2 strokes last year, so he's not fully recovered, so he relied on moms to sort that for him. I realized that I needed to be up to speed on all of their shit. In the next few weeks, as she gets back to normal, we're gonna take some time to get all of our affairs in order. We've got wills and burial covered, but the day to day stuff is where I don't have any clue. Bank accounts, retirement payouts, insurances, mortgages, etc. We need to do a thread on that shit!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Post of the year nominee

:cheers:

SamSun

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Man!!! You telling the truth. After we got back home, I'm going through both of my parents meds. My mom preps my pop's pills in the little daily box. I go to refill it, and she was giving him old expired meds that he didn't even need! Then he was almost out of one that he REALLY needed, so I ordered up the refill. My pops had 2 strokes last year, so he's not fully recovered, so he relied on moms to sort that for him. I realized that I needed to be up to speed on all of their shit. In the next few weeks, as she gets back to normal, we're gonna take some time to get all of our affairs in order. We've got wills and burial covered, but the day to day stuff is where I don't have any clue. Bank accounts, retirement payouts, insurances, mortgages, etc. We need to do a thread on that shit!

I went through a traumatic experience with my mother a few years back. Massive stroke and aneurysm. She was in ICU on life support for about 3 weeks.
I learned during that time that your phone can be your best friend. I took pictures of all of the pertinent information and keep it in a photo album. Pictures of all of the medication bottles, doctor’s business cards, etc. When it came to the other info, I went through her mail to get an idea of what she had, then went online and created or reset the login ID’s and passwords for them. This allowed me to manage her bills, life insurance policies, etc. I created a note on my phone just for her info, due dates, etc.

Prayers and positive thoughts to both of you, not just for your mothers, but for your physical and mental health as well during this time. Stay strong…

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I went through a traumatic experience with my mother a few years back. Massive stroke and aneurysm. She was in ICU on life support for about 3 weeks.
I learned during that time that your phone can be your best friend. I took pictures of all of the pertinent information and keep it in a photo album. Pictures of all of the medication bottles, doctor’s business cards, etc. When it came to the other info, I went through her mail to get an idea of what she had, then went online and created or reset the login ID’s and passwords for them. This allowed me to manage her bills, life insurance policies, etc. I created a note on my phone just for her info, due dates, etc.

Prayers and positive thoughts to both of you, not just for your mothers, but for your physical and mental health as well during this time. Stay strong…
You are correct about the pics for all the meds with the dosage info.. part of what saved mothers life

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Update: she started walking several days ago with a walker and a lil assist… definitely has improved a lot.. just need to get her strength back which will take some time.. eating solid foods.. cracking hella jokes.. watching tv, making phone calls, doing crossword puzzles, reading, etc.. still at hospital but will be released soon.. I will have to probably put her in a rehabilitation center for like a month to get her full strength back.. but definitely doing much better.. once again thanks for all ya prayers, well wishes, and positive energy

Bidam7

Rising Star
Registered
Update: she started walking several days ago with a walker and a Lil assist… has improved a lot.. needs to get her strength back which will take some time.. eating solid foods.. cracking hella jokes.. watching tv, making phone calls, doing crossword puzzles, reading, etc.. still at the hospital but will be released soon. I will have to probably put her in a rehabilitation center for like a month to get her full strength back.. but doing much better.. once again thanks for all you prayers, well wishes, and positive energy
I'm glad she is doing well her spirit is amazing going through her spirit has fire for life she all smiles and does things for that I respect her tenacity every day she's a blessing of life that everlasting gift of a treasure of knowledge truth and understanding. I don't know her but I hope my words reach you and your family may your family have many echoes of moments and memories and continuous blessings.

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Update: she started walking several days ago with a walker and a lil assist… definitely has improved a lot.. just need to get her strength back which will take some time.. eating solid foods.. cracking hella jokes.. watching tv, making phone calls, doing crossword puzzles, reading, etc.. still at hospital but will be released soon.. I will have to probably put her in a rehabilitation center for like a month to get her full strength back.. but definitely doing much better.. once again thanks for all ya prayers, well wishes, and positive energy

Glad to hear she's doing better.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dope

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Good stuff man, l’m happy for you her and the Fam!

pdice

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Glad to hear she's doing better.