NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I don't see anymore of her pics in the future lineup but I'll keep you in mind in case the bitch comes up to bat again.

PidREl.jpg

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I think Greenberg is right and that stat he gives is amazing. The main reason I don't watch much is I feel like watching games with a 20 point difference is uninteresting and a waste of my time.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Fuckin 84 Lumber Mike Scott in the game layin bricks like he always do. Don't know why Doc keeps playin this nigga. :smh: Completely worthless.

HQh0EU.jpg

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Lakers fans, what's the outlier? @xxironxx @Complex , etc

Beating the Nets by double digits without Bron, AD, Gasol, Kuzma and Demolition Man for a half

Or

Losing to the Knicks by double digits without Bron & AD but having Gasol, Kuzma and Demolition Man for the entire game?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
So Lakers fans, what's the outlier? @xxironxx @Complex , etc

Beating the Nets by double digits without Bron, AD, Gasol, Kuzma and Demolition Man for a half

Or

Losing to the Knicks by double digits without Bron & AD but having Gasol, Kuzma and Demolition Man for the entire game?

I don't take a victory or a loss too seriously. :dunno:

Crazy occurrences have been happening all year.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Greenberg is right and that stat he gives is amazing. The main reason I don't watch much is I feel like watching games with a 20 point difference is uninteresting and a waste of my time.

Programming is down on TV period; But NBA is being streamed and watched a lot on Computer; ratings are not taking that into account; if they took everything into account ratings would be on par or up....

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Kuzma come back tonite. Team played like shit. He had team high negative plus/minus of -27. Scored 14 points on 14 shots. Team unequivocally plays better without him.
At this point Kuz is a great support player, that has potential, he carefree and often push the vets and have his moments...but I don’t know.