NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Life comes at you fast

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

iWWypN.jpg

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you think that was not a valid critique of the product?
I think that the NBA product is fine. Can the tweak certain things to make it better, absolutely. But saying the product is bad or not good because of ratings is misleading. There are all sorts of factors as to why ratings are down. It wont ever be rated like the NFL but it doesn't has to be. I bet if the NBA had like a 20 game season, tje ratings would be ridiculous. So one has to put in the perspective...

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I think that the NBA product is fine. Can the tweak certain things to make it better, absolutely. But saying the product is bad or not good because of ratings is misleading. There are all sorts of factors as to why ratings are down. It wont ever be rated like the NFL but it doesn't has to be. I bet if the NBA had like a 20 game season, tje ratings would be ridiculous. So one has to put in the perspective...

Did he even mention ratings? I certainly don't think that drove the argument. Less competitive games are objectively and by definition less interesting.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
So Lakers fans, what's the outlier? @xxironxx @Complex , etc

Beating the Nets by double digits without Bron, AD, Gasol, Kuzma and Demolition Man for a half

Or

Losing to the Knicks by double digits without Bron & AD but having Gasol, Kuzma and Demolition Man for the entire game?
Lol having Gasol & kuzma ain't saying nothing at all. Just makes the fact they bust the nets ass with nobody that much better

Last edited:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did he even mention ratings? I certainly don't think that drove the argument. Less competitive games are objectively and by definition less interesting.
Thats a product of having 30 teams. The games will be competitive in the playoffs when the teams are closer. The NFL has a lot of non competitive games. That doesn't matter. Expansion always dilute the product...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Damn. Gotta find a new team on 2k to run with. Ran off 40+ straight with them couple weeks back. Had me up to #2 in the world for that week
Damn what made them so special or was it you just perfected the art of using them

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Get well Murray.

Malone is about to ride that short fuck Facu to death now. Malone's dumbass might even start him over Morris.