NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man somebody just need to beat the shit outta Kyrie and get it over with. :lol::lol::lol:

InQVDa.jpg

We play y'all Wednesday. Pull up to the arena and handle that

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Doh, bad for his development

I've heard mixed things about him. Some say it's Kerr, some say it's Wiseman and he's not who they thought they were getting.

He's not a rebounder and someone to block shots. I guess it's hard to tell that in limited games. They're essentially getting a straight from high school player in Wiseman.

I wonder if they knew Klay was out, would they have gone after Lamelo.

but it took a while for Ayton to get adjusted to the NBA so :dunno:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Damn this is where we're at lol..

Second game back after a two month layoff. He looked bad the first game too..

He can score and put up buckets in his sleep

His timing and decision making have been off, and he's had a lot of turnovers.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If you look at the video, after the foul Dennis complained that Kyrie was hitting him every time. Then he screamed “Fuck”.

Kyrie started talking to the ref and at the 36 second mark Dennis turned to Kyrie and said something. He “Could’ve” said “Shut up nigga” or “Bitch nigga” but it doesn’t seem likely they way he reacted when Kyrie got in his face. :dunno:

Whatever he said Kyrie didn’t like it.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Doh, bad for his development

I've heard mixed things about him. Some say it's Kerr, some say it's Wiseman and he's not who they thought they were getting.

He's not a rebounder and someone to block shots. I guess it's hard to tell that in limited games. They're essentially getting a straight from high school player in Wiseman.

I wonder if they knew Klay was out, would they have gone after Lamelo.

but it took a while for Ayton to get adjusted to the NBA so :dunno:
Someone wanted Melo and Someone vetoed it at the last minute.