NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Ramadan begins tomorrow and he's a newfound Muslim so...

:hmm: You serious? When did Hakeem take off during day games on NBC for Ramadan? :hmm: I'm just sayin.

67106506-2813324945347582-429493169072111616-n.jpg

kVGE5R.jpg

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Just saw the highlights of the Nets getting blown out by the Lakers with no LeBron and no AD.

No excuses for KD with Irving getting thrown out, since he still had the great Joe Harris at his disposal.

Last edited:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

Doh, bad for his development

I've heard mixed things about him. Some say it's Kerr, some say it's Wiseman and he's not who they thought they were getting.

He's not a rebounder and someone to block shots. I guess it's hard to tell that in limited games. They're essentially getting a straight from high school player in Wiseman.

I wonder if they knew Klay was out, would they have gone after Lamelo.

but it took a while for Ayton to get adjusted to the NBA so :dunno:
They got Steph. No need to worry. He'll use his 6'3 frame to replace Wiseman's contributions as a big man. You know, cuz he's "expected" to do so and carry this g league squad to the playoffs. Now even without Wiseman:rolleyes:

Time to tank. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His agent better show him a picture of one of my favorite players, Boogie Cousins :crymeariver: , and the risk of rushing back. Fuck that.

Two glaring differences..

Boogie's was full blown, Dinwiddie's is partial.

Boogie ain't never been in the best of shape, Dinwiddie second home is the gym (pre and post injury)

Not saying I'm for or against either option but recovery time for a partial tear is three months and add another three months to get in basketball shape and you've got the possibility for him to come back the end of may (second round if we make it)

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But he's going to put them over the top. Told niggaz to tell me the last time a nigga was bought out off a team that was in the playoff hunt. That nigga tank might be empty too. That nigga Blake had a whole 2 points too :lol:

Hes not putting them over the top of nothing; Lakers will win or lose regardless of Drummond; health is probably their biggest obstacle...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They have a bad line up, because they didn't need Bledsoe.

and they shouldn't have gotten the great white hope, because he clogs the lane for Zion. That's another reason they have Zion handling the ball. Because they have a player who clogs the lane, instead of someone who can actually shoot.
Dont need Adams either...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Just saw the highlights of the Nets getting blown out by the Lakers with no LeBron and no AD.

No excuses for KD with Irving getting thrown out, since he still had the great Joe Harris at his disposal.

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Holy shit!!! An actual Dubs fan posted and critiqued a Brooklyn Nets performance in this thread?!?!? Im not lying, this is a shock. You rarely see Steph Curry stans speak on the current Nets cuz they lowkey pulling for them. Thats the new squad. Impressive Costanza. :yes:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The Nuggets. Niggas had a 14 point lead in the 3rd.

4th quarter went like this:

Boston- 31
Nuggets-8

And the coach didn't call timeouts, make adjustments or nothing he just kept the same squad on the floor (bench players at that) and watched the lead just go away lol.
Jesus Henry Christ!!!! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

BIIs89.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Nuggets. Niggas had a 14 point lead in the 3rd.

4th quarter went like this:

Boston- 31
Nuggets-8

And the coach didn't call timeouts, make adjustments or nothing he just kept the same squad on the floor (bench players at that) and watched the lead just go away lol.
Is that why Jokic was pouting like a bitch and refusing to go to huddle?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man fuck what he’s talking about... them dudes was pose to run shit last year...

What’s up with her...let’s talk about that
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

Well of course I don't know the fuckin bitch. But just because your an outstanding human being and a great member on here I scouted ahead and found another pic of her. :cheers:I'd choke the shit outta her 5 seconds before my love juice floods her honey hole :jackoff:

Th7Bed.jpg