NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
BGOL Investor
Not a typo.. I was counting KD among that. I thought that was understood. My bad for forgetting my audience..

They tried to discredit Bron all last season for having to team up with another top 5 guy- despite AD never really being a top 5 NBA player-. Now KD got two legit top 5 guys and a top 15 guy... Lets see how this plays out.. :lol:

:cmonson:

giphy.gif

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Harden got to know he ain't about to play that Houston style ball for the Nets. No way you make KD a spot up shooter. Kyrie ain't gonna play half the season so it doesn't matter. I would have traded Kyrie an kept Levert. Kyrie is a monster for 30-40 games a season and a no show (literally) the rest.

Dude is going to have to start playing off the ball, and not just sit in the corner

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Kyrie is brittle for sure and we will see come playoff time but none of them are past their primes....
The key is Harden.

I truly believe those video game numbers during the season caught up to him come playoff time.

Now with all that slack taken off, he should perform.

He'll take a huge hit if he flames out come playoff time.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Brooklyn will be... interesting

Losing Allen and keeping DJ? I dunno about that... 7 first round picks for a 31 year old? I'll take it.

Philly, you cool with missing out on James Harden because you couldn't part with Maxey?

I can't really say anything to Miami fans because we all knew Harden wouldn't fit with Buckets so there's that... but Beal in a Heat uni...? Oh my

If they can stay healthy, I think Houston fans will fall in love with the effort they get nightly out of Vic and Wall... overall the Rockets going in the cellar for a minute... fighting for a playoff spot or missing out altogether...

Wonder what killakadafi thinks? I don't have Tumblr anymore but he had to have been the biggest Nets fan on this board.
I'm glad we 'missed out' on the Harden trade. If I'm being honest, I wish we were never apart to begin with. This season is already weird as fuck so I imagine it's hard building good chemistry under these circumstances. The last thing we need is the media circus that will follow every move Harden makes for the rest of the year.

Good luck Nets fans. I hope it works out. I really do. The Nets have been one of the more fun teams to watch thus far. But a rookie head coach, the whole Kyrie situation, and now this.

Again good luck Nets. Hope to see y'all in the ECF.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Harden, KD, and Irving on the same team?!?! :lol: That entire locker room smell like poooooossy. The 3 bitchkateers ain't about to win shit. Kyrie about to last as long as a playdough action figure. Harden minus whale be playing in another dimension if they get into a tough spot in the playoffs. KD will be trying to sign with whoever eliminate them.

Which one of these bitchass cats going to turn into Chauncey and start putting the anonymous info in the envelope for the media once the going gets tough?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Harden, KD, and Irving on the same team?!?! :lol: That entire locker room smell like poooooossy. The 3 bitchkateers ain't about to win shit. Kyrie about to last as long as a playdough action figure. Harden minus whale be playing in another dimension if they get into a tough spot in the playoffs. KD will be trying to sign with whoever eliminate them.

Which one of these bitchass cats going to turn into Chauncey and start putting the anonymous info in the envelope for the media once the going gets tough?

What are your thoughts on the Cavs trade?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Kyrie "personal reasons" is now over...

He'll be available by the weekend.... :lol:

I hope you aren't naive enough to think this is true. His reason for not playing isn't for being upset at the talent on the roster.

They'll probably trade McGee back to the Lakers. I want them to re-sign Allen because he fits with the team more...imo

Probably buy out

Hardly. All these guys are past their prime.

All of them are 32 or younger.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The key is Harden.

I truly believe those video game numbers during the season caught up to him come playoff time.

Now with all that slack taken off, he should perform.

He'll take a huge hit if he flames out come playoff time.
All of them will take a hit if they flame out

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I think Morey didn't want to part with an asset (Maxey) the Rockets were asking for and he over played his hand.

I'm sure he felt he had the best trade package to offer, putting Simmons up and all... so he dared them to take the Nets offer thinking they wouldn't because of Simmons' upside.

As much as I like Philly, their coach and their young talent (Embiid and Simmons included) there's no way I let Tyrese Maxey stand in the way of acquiring James Harden.

I honestly feel this may haunt them...
Nah. Maxey a baller Spider. I wouldn't have let him go. I told you that. Major upswing with him. Sixers did right

nB3XNZ.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Nah. Maxey a baller Spider. I wouldn't have let him go. I told you that. Major upswing with him. Sixers did right

nB3XNZ.jpg

You think the 6ers will make a move.

I'm cool with Oladipo and a bunch of 1st round picks but dam I would have like to get Allen or Prince to really sweeten the deal. Why the hell the cavs getting Allen when they already got Drummond?

Cavs will most likely trade Drummond or let him walk at the end of the season. Dude doesn't set no fucking screens for the guards and acts like he's the point guard on the team.

His defense is really good but his offense will drive you crazy...

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Blame LeBron.. Not because he started it - because he didnt- . But because they all do it to stop that nigga.

Not one of those teams are doing that shit because of LeBron. They know damn well they're about as close to a ring as the Earth is to Pluto. The moves that are made more for financial considerations these days than competition. Houston has a squad for years. Big name ball players. Couldn't win shit. Brooklyn was lucky to get KD and all they're thinking about doing is owning the East for years (like Cleveland did with LeBron). If they win a championship that would be great. If not they'll be popular for years and once this Covid thing ends they'll ride the KD waive (championship or not) all the way to bank; which is something they've never been able to do.

That whole teams doing shit for LeBron narrative should have never taken root.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn I can hear the tears hitting the keyboard

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
KD learned to play off the ball while in GS. But the other two will dribble the air out of the ball for sure

KD is weird. It'll take him a couple of months before he realizes he was wrong thinking he could play EVEN BETTER ball in NY. In GS he's the best ball player on the planet because of the ball movement. In NY he's simply KD and while that's enough to make top 2 or 3 you ain't even close to being 1.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
KD is weird. It'll take him a couple of months before he realizes he was wrong thinking he could play EVEN BETTER ball in NY. In GS he's the best ball player on the planet because of the ball movement. In NY he's simply KD and while that's enough to make top 2 or 3 you ain't even close to being 1.

KD is the star of the Nets he was never the star of the Dubs and never wouldve been. I give him props for wanting to be his own man and not just be in Steph and Klay's shadow.

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Simply KD is one of the most if not the most prolific scorer in NBA history. He makes it happen on or off the ball