NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why you say that...

Spent all that money for years supporting a really trash squad post trade for us to hire Atkinson and draft and pick up some unwanted players and turn that scrap metal into a respectable team who fought hard every night and in a matter of a year and a half destroy it all for these three dudes just don't sit right with me.

And logistically it's doesn't fit with three ball dominate guys unless somebody takes a step back. Plus Levert and Allen were playing really well

Levert is averaging like 20 and just dropped 43 last week

And Allen is good for 15/11 every night he starts..

I just don't give up those guys and all our picks for too combine Olive Garden with Weird ass Kyrie (KD been phenomenal tho)

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Kyrie, Harden, and KD should be the obvious favorites to win it all now. And I think their jersey sales and fan support is gonna go thru the roof. Nets are the official "saviors" of the NBA going forward. :yes:
They tried to discredit Bron all last season for having to team up with another top 5 guy- despite AD never really being a top 5 NBA player-. Now KD got two legit top 5 guys and a top 15 guy... Lets see how this plays out.. :lol:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They tried to discredit Bron all last season for having to team up with another top 5 guy- despite AD never really being a top 5 NBA player-. Now KD got two legit top 5 guys and a top 15 guy... Lets see how this plays out.. :lol:

Who's the three top 15 guys KD is playing with?

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
BGOL Investor
Who's the top 15 guy? An don't count Kyrie, I have his over under at 40 games played :dunno:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I've always liked Tucker, but if they're going to blow the team up they might as well get all they can right now.
sharks2_thumb.png

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Spent all that money for years supporting a really trash squad post trade for us to hire Atkinson and draft and pick up some unwanted players and turn that scrap metal into a respectable team who fought hard every night and in a matter of a year and a half destroy it all for these three dudes just don't sit right with me.

And logistically it's doesn't fit with three ball dominate guys unless somebody takes a step back. Plus Levert and Allen were playing really well

Levert is averaging like 20 and just dropped 43 last week

And Allen is good for 15/11 every night he starts..

I just don't give up those guys and all our picks for too combine Olive Garden with Weird ass Kyrie (KD been phenomenal tho)

I didn't think Kyrie and KD fit. But the other players helped to balance them out. Now the other players are gone and they added Harden. KD was complaining about not getting the ball in GS. Welp....but teams always will trade role players for star players. Sometimes it works most it dont. I will be watching though.....

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Rockets didnt even get them to include the nigga wit the tore ACL? :lol:

Man, how shitty must the Sixers offer had been?? :smh:
I think Morey didn't want to part with an asset (Maxey) the Rockets were asking for and he over played his hand.

I'm sure he felt he had the best trade package to offer, putting Simmons up and all... so he dared them to take the Nets offer thinking they wouldn't because of Simmons' upside.

As much as I like Philly, their coach and their young talent (Embiid and Simmons included) there's no way I let Tyrese Maxey stand in the way of acquiring James Harden.

I honestly feel this may haunt them...

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've always liked Tucker, but if they're going to blow the team up they might as well get all they can right now.
sharks2_thumb.png

Yeah he's no longer needed, we already have a younger & cheaper replacement in Tate who needs to see more minutes.

I want to see how the new Rockets new Gm make out with all the picks he's getting.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think Morey didn't want to part with an asset (Maxey) the Rockets were asking for and he over played his hand.

I'm sure he felt he had the best trade package to offer, putting Simmons up and all... so he dared them to take the Nets offer thinking they wouldn't because of Simmons' upside.

As much as I like Philly, their coach and their young talent (Embiid and Simmons included) there's no way I let Tyrese Maxey stand in the way of acquiring James Harden.

I honestly feel this may haunt them...
Totally agree. I thought they offered the house but Houston went with Brooklyn to spite Harden since it was reported Philly was option 1 for him. N

Nets kept Joe Harris and Dinwittie man.. Houston tripping. :smh:

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
BGOL Investor
Stop it niggas. Stop it. I dont want the clown anyway near my team.. But to say he aint a top 15 player is bullsiht. Ill lower it to top 20 if that makes you feel better.
Man we just want to know who you were referring too? You said KD got 2 top 5 guys, so I'm guessing Harden an Kyrie. Who is the top 15 guy you mentioned, or was that a typo?

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
BGOL Investor
Harden got to know he ain't about to play that Houston style ball for the Nets. No way you make KD a spot up shooter. Kyrie ain't gonna play half the season so it doesn't matter. I would have traded Kyrie an kept Levert. Kyrie is a monster for 30-40 games a season and a no show (literally) the rest.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah he's no longer needed, we already have a younger & cheaper replacement in Tate who needs to see more minutes.

I want to see how the new Rockets new Gm make out with all the picks he's getting.
Rockets are gonna be trash for the next couple of seasons. That's just the reality. Hopefully, after that we start to build a championship-caliber team.