NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

UNSEEN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't feeling that shit with harden with the nets..and they still have kyrie..kd is going to have to win without a big three if he wants his respect...

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wouldn't say that exactly. You can find gems in mid to late rounds. Look at the Sixers getting Maxey. It's very possible.

9yvfQc.jpg

Yeah but they gonna have a had time finding a Maxey...Maxey was more so a early 20's pick if I'm not mistaken.....I don't think these picks gonna even be that good. They gonna have a hard time finding even a Maxey lol. But shit fuck it...its better than nothing.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Kyrie, Harden, and KD should be the obvious favorites to win it all now. And I think their jersey sales and fan support is gonna go thru the roof. Nets are the official "saviors" of the NBA going forward. :yes:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is just odd......super teams is one thing but this one is just disgusting how they went about it...especially Harden.

And to the Nets....be careful what y'all wish for because say what you want about the players given up they fit a role....I'd never chose Deandre Jordan over Jarrett Allen......

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They were talking dirty about Kyrie on first take today..saying nobody can trust him and he's not worth it..damn...
Damn....they right though. Like he in a good position with the Nets and still acting up so I don't know what else you can even do at this point lol. Anything else would seem like a downgrade.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit is just odd......super teams is one thing but this one is just disgusting how they went about it...especially Harden.

And to the Nets....be careful what y'all wish for because say what you want about the players given up they fit a role....I'd never chose Deandre Jordan over Jarrett Allen......
I think it's contract year for Allen and they probably can't afford him

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yeah but they gonna have a had time finding a Maxey...Maxey was more so a early 20's pick if I'm not mistaken.....I don't think these picks gonna even be that good. They gonna have a hard time finding even a Maxey lol. But shit fuck it...its better than nothing.
They did good considering the circumstances

FnAfBe.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Good fucking riddance to Harden. Never liked him while he was here. The most overhyped "superstar" of all time.
Never gets shit done in the playoffs when it really counts.
So now the Nets have a fat, out of shape player and a fucking basket case for another.
Good luck Brooklyn, taking on two headaches now.
Yeah Nash gon be in for it. :lol:

vuJXvm.jpg