NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
How can he be a superstar when he never got past the first round until this year and didn't even play all that good against the Mavericks....Say,what you want about Harden and Dame but atleast they took their team to the Conference Finals.

I'm starting to think,if he's even a #2 on a team...

Who never got out of the first round until this year?

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
You don't need to remind me of that, y'all remind me of that every single time it comes up as a way to diminish the ring
And then don't bring it up to diminish the only ring lebron barely won in the rematch
and last year injuries DIDN'T MATTER
You're talking about "getting stretched to six games"
The CAVS won 2 games by a combined 7 FUCKING POINTS in that series everyone brings up as being TESTED.
2 games. one game by 2 the other game by 5
The warriors won 4 games by a combined 50
If we gonna talk about it then let's actually talk about it.

And you completely leave out injury in the 2nd year right? Just casually don't mention that mention multiple injuries and a fucking suspension during the series. None of that matters it only matters if you can slight the warriros.

Not even 2 starters tearing their acl's during a series don't matter lol
shit even down 1 we were headed towards a game 7 if klay doesn't tear his acl too... and he ALSO missed a game
none of these things matter if you want to slight us only if we want to talk about everything that actually happened.
Bro, I don’t care if Green decided to go savage in Game 5 or Steph’s brittle knees throughout that playoff run. All of your pieces were assembled in Game 7 at home.

You cannot lose that game.

Especially not in that fashion with the Slash brothers going for a combined 12-for-36.

We know about the injuries, just like the Clippers know about conditioning. :rolleyes:

But you had 2 ( possibly 4 ) future HOFs in your lineup last year so you had a much better shot than a 2015 Cavs squad with Bron and a bunch of journey men.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, I don’t care if Green decided to go savage in Game 5 or Steph’s brittle knees throughout that playoff run. All of your pieces were assembled in Game 7 at home.

Especially not in that fashion with the Slash brothers going for a combined 12-for-36.

We know about the injuries, just like the Clippers know about conditioning. :rolleyes:

But you had 2 ( possibly 4 ) future HOFs in your lineup so you had a much better shot than a 2015 Cavs squad with Bron and a bunch of journey men.

Damn I forgot, “12 for 36”?

giphy.gif

Anything can happen in a game 7, but still. Even with their bad shooting it still came down to the last few possessions.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
The Clippers came off as entitled in everything they did this year.

They bought into the hype. That's why people are enjoying their fall so much. They acted as if the playoffs was a mere formality that had to be gone thru on their way to the chip.

Everything they get, 1-17, and coaching staff as well, they deserve it.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

But you had 2 ( possibly 4 ) future HOFs in your lineup so you had a much better shot than a 2015 Cavs squad with Bron and a bunch of journey men.

I just looked up the stats, Steph and Klay played like Kawhi last night and Draymond had a triple double!

tenor.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You don't need to remind me of that, y'all remind me of that every single time it comes up as a way to diminish the ring
And then don't bring it up to diminish the only ring lebron barely won in the rematch
and last year injuries DIDN'T MATTER
You're talking about "getting stretched to six games"
The CAVS won 2 games by a combined 7 FUCKING POINTS in that series everyone brings up as being TESTED.
2 games. one game by 2 the other game by 5
The warriors won 4 games by a combined 50
If we gonna talk about it then let's actually talk about it.

And you completely leave out injury in the 2nd year right? Just casually don't mention that mention multiple injuries and a fucking suspension during the series. None of that matters it only matters if you can slight the warriros.

Not even 2 starters tearing their acl's during a series don't matter lol
shit even down 1 we were headed towards a game 7 if klay doesn't tear his acl too... and he ALSO missed a game
none of these things matter if you want to slight us only if we want to talk about everything that actually happened.

giphy.gif

Coldchi

Rising Star
Registered
Dennis Scott and Sam Mitchell were high on the Nuggets at the beginning of the season and had them as #1 on both of their lists as the most complete team. For some reason, they didnt feed into the Clippers hype.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

And that's all there is to it right there.
I don't care about giving passes to OTHER PEOPLE about CONTEXT I'm just not going to extend the same LOGIC to them.
That's all it's ever been.

Yes 12-36 INJURED
I posted his final stats in every single other finals where he wasn't injured.

In what fashion?
See how y'all try to change the narrative?
You mean the fashion where it took an ALL TIME EFFORT to win by 4 points in which Kyrie hit one of the all time great shots in nba history?

to win by 4 points?

NOT 20 POINTS

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
to be fair

its brought up

but ignored.

they conveniently refer to Kyrie and the white dude as "not important"

just saying

MANY haters do that

I'm not accepting a to be fair when people are clearly trying hard not to be and rewrite shit that happened like I didn't see it for myself.

Kawhi literally had months off to keep those knees together and we're talking about conditioning from world-class athletes who pride themselves on being in shape year round.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Players Kawhi Leonard was compared to in game 7s:

Curry: 28/7/6 on 44/44/100 shooting splits
Lebron: 35/10/6 on 49/33/78 shooting splits
KD: 33/7/3 on 55/53/83 shooting splits
Jordan: 37/8/7 on 46/0/82 shooting splits

Kawhi in game 7s: 20/2/9 on 40/24/73

This is just game 7s capers

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I understand, what the person is trying to say but D.C. is the 7th biggest market in the country while Miami is 16th.....

He was responding to the Bleacher Report tweet

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It feels like they're just going to move on from this until next season....You got people making every excuse,why the Clippers loss.

Steph went 6 for 19 and 4 for 14 on 3’s in 2016’s game 7 when they lost to the Cavs.

Steph’s also shown up smedium in the Finals.

If Steph isn’t stained for coming up small in the Finals then Kawhi shouldn’t be stained for one bad game.

Actually Kawhi didn’t have a good shooting series.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It feels like they're just going to move on from this until next season....You got people making every excuse,why the Clippers loss.

Ok

Thats cool, I'll wait

Cause if he lose again?

What it gonna be?

So the west is only tough when lebron aint there?

How's that load management work out?

Pressure busts pipes huh?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Notice I was in here happy to talk about current events and a page couldn't go by without a dude talking about steph lol
It wasn't my wish to talk about this shit.

Steph being in the lottery and being unable to beat or even compete with Laker LeBron is a current event. If you guys can plug JJ for a decade we can plug Kyle and talk about Steph picking #2 in the middle of his prime. We got 9 more years to go.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
actually theres video of beverly saying these things.....montrez acting like an ass on video too....

it wasnt JUST the media breh....

you either just got out the clink or been under a rock
giphy.gif

^^^

and I already posted more...

Clippers’ Pat Beverley on Lakers Finals Chances: ‘They Have to Go Through Us’
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare via E-mailMore share options

GettyPatrick Beverley, Clippers

The Lakers sit atop the Western Conference standings coming out of the NBA’s All-Star break at 41-12. That’s 4.0 games better than the No. 2 Nuggets and 5.0 games ahead of the Lakers’ in-city rival, the Clippers. They entered the All-Star break on a three-game winning streak, with wins in five of their last six games.

But you can toss all that aside, Clippers point guard Patrick Beverley says. It would appear that the road to the NBA Finals runs through the Lakers, but Beverley disagrees.

“No, no,” Beverley told me. “I have said, they are going to have to go through us.

I think 1-through-17, coaching staff, training staff, organization, we all feel the same way. No matter what, you’ve got to come see us.

That’s our attitude. That’s been our attitude since last year.

And that won’t change.”

To open the season, in the wake of the additions of Paul George and Kawhi Leonard this summer, the Clippers were the favorites to win the NBA championship, starting with +300 odds, according to PointsBet.com. That hasn’t changed, but the difference is that the odds for the Lakers have improved—the website now has the Lakers (as well as the Bucks) at +260.

ConcreteInfantileInexpectatumpleco-size_restricted.gif

Pat Beverly has been running his mouth and flopping since he been in the league so you can't use his name. Again before the season even started the ESPN/FS1 analyst were the ones crowning them NBA champs, saying Kawhi the best player, saying how Kawhi, PG and Pat Beverly were the best defensive guards in the league. A couple players may have said something but not on the level and not on a daily basis like the sports media

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

“I’ve been telling people, I’m the modern day Rodman, for real. I’m the modern day Rodman. That’s it. Rodman, man. Just to watch his whole process in general, man. Like, even after the documentary, I got on Twitter and tweeted “Hey man, we gotta give a lot more credit then what we did.”

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

“I’ve been telling people, I’m the modern day Rodman, for real. I’m the modern day Rodman. That’s it. Rodman, man. Just to watch his whole process in general, man. Like, even after the documentary, I got on Twitter and tweeted “Hey man, we gotta give a lot more credit then what we did.”

He must’ve meant he retired! :roflmao:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He needs to be drug tested

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I understand, what the person is trying to say but D.C. is the 7th biggest market in the country while Miami is 16th.....

He was responding to the Bleacher Report tweet

:lol: @ Miami being a bigger market.
He shouldn't have signed that extension
Yea.. turn down $36 million a year of guaranteed bread. Yall niggas silly a fuck.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Steph went 6 for 19 and 4 for 14 on 3’s in 2016’s game 7 when they lost to the Cavs.

Steph’s also shown up smedium in the Finals.

If Steph isn’t stained for coming up small in the Finals then Kawhi shouldn’t be stained for one bad game.

Actually Kawhi didn’t have a good shooting series.

The finals you folk keep referencing is the one off of an MCL injury lol
that's all ya got.
He like EVERYONE ELSE has had bad finals games.
For an entire series he hasn't been smedium and in fact he's been one of the best finals performers
the numbers don't agree with the opinions.