NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:smh:

hunFwe.jpg

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
So when is Vogel going to realize the big man post destroys the small ball philosophy/league trend. I’m hoping he is saving this strategy for the playoffs. :smh:

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great win by raptors. I ain't mad at them for beating my Lakers. K. Lowery & Fred Vanvleet two of my favorite players. Like Siakam too. Like they coach too.

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
No Bradley hurts, especially if KCP is going to provide nothing.

I thought Wright was a good addition. The last game was a anomaly. You never expect Lebron and A.D. to have a bad game on the same day. Probably will never happen again. I think Davis had 1 point in the first half.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The fuckin Rockets are gonna end up shooting 60 3's in this game against the Bucks. This shit is ridiculous. I hate watching them. :smh:

d5Vq8U.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
These games on TV for the most part have been close

You have to wonder about Milwaukee in the playoffs, I still don't think Middleton is that great of a two. He's not someone you can just give the ball and say I need a shot. Especially with Giannis being doubled.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Milwaukee's turnovers killed them

Good win for Houston, I thought it was over with about 2 and some change left

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Milwaukee's turnovers killed them

Good win for Houston, I thought it was over with about 2 and some change left
They also have a "MVP" who cant get his own shot in the clutch. Bullrush to the basket and euro step (travel) to the cup are his "go-to" moves. I told you his game was trash last season right before they caught a 6 game "sweep". He will struggle again when the games count.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They also have a "MVP" who cant get his own shot in the clutch. Bullrush to the basket and euro step (travel) to the cup are his "go-to" moves. I told you his game was trash last season right before they caught a 6 game "sweep". He will struggle again when the games count.

Harden locked up the 2 star cacs from Dallas down the stretch to help win Friday... came back tonight with 6 steals against the Bucks and guarded Giannis in that crucial play where Giannis turned the ball over to seal the win.

Rockets defense still needs work but I like the effort Russ & Harden give in the closing minutes of these 2 games.