NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fuckin Rockets are gonna end up shooting 60 3's in this game against the Bucks. This shit is ridiculous. I hate watching them. :smh:

d5Vq8U.jpg

Blouses

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Harden locked up the 2 star cacs from Dallas down the stretch to help win Friday... came back tonight with 6 steals against the Bucks and guarded Giannis in that crucial play where Giannis turned the ball over to seal the win.

Rockets defense still needs work but I like the effort Russ & Harden give in the closing minutes of these 2 games.
And when Harden starts to poop his pants in the clutch Russ can now take over and try to get a bucket.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The bubble play has been actually really good.
It's weird Basketball right now but it's welcomed. Wish there were more than 8 warmup games

and if they weren't going to play Zion more than 14 minutes after ALL THIS TIME OFF
why are the pelicans even there?
Gentry stay on that bullshit. They might as well go the fuck home. :smh:

IgSDMN.jpg

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The bubble play has been actually really good.
It's weird Basketball right now but it's welcomed. Wish there were more than 8 warmup games

The no homecourt advantange is going to make things more interesting. I think because of that, the Bucks will get taken out in the East. I'm looking at Toronto who's the team that benefits the most from the East playing in the bubble.

zooclass

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
The nba is disrespectful to the country that made these degenerates millionaires rich, tne ratings are tanking, we’re gonna see how much more the league is going to put up with while there doing WNBA numbers

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The nba is disrespectful to the country that made these degenerates millionaires rich, tne ratings are tanking, we’re gonna see how much more the league is going to put up with while there doing WNBA numbers

Not exactly sure what you're talking about but as far as ratings,

The league's quarantined restart brings in TV numbers well above the pre-shutdown average.

The first pro basketball games in the United States since mid-March averaged 2.73 million viewers on TNT Thursday night, led by a marquee matchup between the Los Angeles Lakers and Clippers. Digital platform viewing pushed the total audience to 2.9 million, according to Turner Sports.

That figure is more than double the average viewership for an NBA game on the league's national broadcast partners this season (TNT, ESPN, ABC and NBA TV). Thursday's games didn't represent season highs for the league, however, in the way that the start of the baseball season did a week earlier — when a New York Yankees-Washington Nationals telecast drew ESPN's largest opening-night audience ever.

The Clippers-Lakers game averaged 3.35 million viewers on TNT, peaking with 4.1 million from 9:45-10 p.m. ET, early in the contest. It was also the highest rated show, by far, among adults 18-49 on broadcast or cable in primetime, drawing a 1.56 rating in the key ad demographic. That's a little behind the 3.6 million who watched the season opener between the same two teams on Oct. 22 — but is the eighth most watched game of the regular season so far.

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
degenerates? sit down & stfu.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I wonder if he talked to doctors and had himself evaluated

Maybe they just assumed his knee would be fine after four months.

but what sort of training was he doing...was he?

but that big ass brace was a sign about the stability, I remember Harry Giles used to wear one....and of course he tore it

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Gentry stay on that bullshit. They might as well go the fuck home. :smh:

IgSDMN.jpg
With all due respect, if you check the team’s decision making before the shutdown, AG has very little input on Zion’s minutes.

Last edited:

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Whole lotta “I’m white and I said so” energy in this post.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
One thing it seems with this restart....home court doesn't mean shit

I like this 1pm thing with working from home

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
been a good comeback game from the Toronto one.

I wonder at what point we're going to shut it down

AD has been ballin tonight. Dwight finally had a good game.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
From "Bron is scared to play in the West, he got it easier than Kobe, Harden, Kawhi, Steph" the last 10 years to #1 seed in the West on the Lakers in 2020. :cheers:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
From "Bron is scared to play in the West, he got it easier than Kobe, Harden, Kawhi, Steph" the last 10 years to #1 seed in the West on the Lakers in 2020. :cheers:

I'm not a Bron hater and salute to #1 but I REALLY need folks to stop acting like this is the "West" we were talking about. Hell he didn't even have to face the gotdamn Monststars with KD from recent. Let alone Kobe or Tim Duncan and those Spurs. Dirk and the Mavs, Carmelo and the Nuggets etc.

LeBron took bullshit trash ass squads to the Finals time after time. Props but no way he would beat Kobe or the Spurs or a lot of West teams with fuckin' Larry Hughes and company back then. Even more recently, The Heat wasn't beating KD and the Warriors either. He's top of the West but it ain't the same. Time to let that go. He has nothing to prove.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I'm not a Bron hater and salute to #1 but I REALLY need folks to stop acting like this is the "West" we were talking about. Hell he didn't even have to face the gotdamn Monststars with KD from recent. Let alone Kobe or Tim Duncan and those Spurs. Dirk and the Mavs, Carmelo and the Nuggets etc.

LeBron took bullshit trash ass squads to the Finals time after time. Props but no way he would beat Kobe or the Spurs or a lot of West teams with fuckin' Larry Hughes and company back then. Even more recently, The Heat wasn't beating KD and the Warriors either. He's top of the West but it ain't the same. Time to let that go. He has nothing to prove.

Bron comes to the West, dominates, becomes an MVP candidate, now its not the same. The backflips NBA fans will go to justify colorism. :smh: Yall overrated the West because the star of it the last 5 years, Steph Curry, was light skinned. Now that he's no longer the darling over there, and the face of the West is LeBron now, suddenly it isnt fun to watch anymore and the comp is weak. :lol:

MHC are you light skinned? I ask because youre a Nuggets fan but I know you are very high on Steph Curry, pull for the Dubs more than your own team, and hate on Bron. I find that demographic is almost always exclusively Team Light Skin. :yes:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Bron comes to the West, dominates, becomes an MVP candidate, now its not the same. The backflips NBA fans will go to justify colorism. :smh: Yall overrated the West because the star of it the last 5 years, Steph Curry, was light skinned. Now that he's no longer the darling over there, and the face of the West is LeBron now, suddenly it isnt fun to watch anymore and the comp is weak. :lol:

MHC are you light skinned? I ask because youre a Nuggets fan but I know you are high on Curry, pull for the Dubs more than your own team, and hate on Bron. I find that demographic is almost always exclusively Team Light Skin. :yes:

Nigga what lol?

Let's get back to the topic. Nobody is moving goal posts. Bron can't just come to the West now after 15 years in the East and prove a point. There is literally no point to prove. Now if he been #1 with LAST year's squad then I'd be impressed. The West right now is like 50 year old Mike Tyson, not prime Mike. Nobody should brag about beating old ass Tyson. It's still an accomplishment no doubt but it's not on the same level.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Nigga what lol?

Let's get back to the topic. Nobody is moving goal posts. Bron can't just come to the West now after 15 years in the East and prove a point. There is literally no point to prove. Now if he been #1 with LAST year's squad then I'd be impressed. The West right now is like 50 year old Mike Tyson, not prime Mike. Nobody should brag about beating old ass Tyson. It's still an accomplishment no doubt but it's not on the same level.

I said what I said. Yes you are light skin. Yes you pull for players simply for being light skinned. Thats how a Nuggets fan suddenly becomes a Steph Curry stan and after claimimg Bron cant play in the West for 10 years, now claims the West is weak. Im bout to bump my posts from 2 years ago were I said this would be the case. I said yall would say the West is weak to hide the colorism bias.

Yall overrated an entire conference just because a 2nd gen superstar was light skinned and yall wanna fuck his light skinned hazel eyed mom? :smh: :smh: :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
BGOL is there an NBA legend or superstar that is ADOS with an ADOS wife and kids that we can project over LeBron? Ya know somebody with a traditional Black American family like 90% of us have? Why does it always have to be a swirler or somebody that has white family members or mixed kids that yall MUST see as better than Bron? :lol:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I said what I said. Yes you are light skin. Yes you pull for players simply for being light skinned. Thats how a Nuggets fan suddenly becomes a Steph Curry stan and after claimimg Bron cant play in the West for 10 years, now claims the West is weak. Im bout to bump my posts from 2 years ago were I said this would be the case. I said yall would say the West is weak to hide the colorism bias.

Yall overrated an entire conference just because a 2nd gen superstar was light skinned and yall wanna fuck his light skinned hazel eyed mom? :smh: :smh: :smh:

I'm lightskinned because Steph Curry is my favorite player?:lol: Maybe I'm a shooter in real life so I can appreciate seeing probably the best shooter in the history of the league go out there and put in work.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I'm lightskinned because Steph Curry is my favorite player?:lol: Maybe I'm a shooter in real life so I can appreciate seeing probably the best shooter in the history of the league go out there and put in work.

If you werent, you wouldve easily stated so. Instead youre going out of your way not to. Dont feel bad, most of Stephs die hard fans are light skinned and most of the people on this site that always root against Bron are too. I give props to Shadyvillethug, he's open about his light skin bias the last 10 years here, while all you other dudes try to mask it with bullshit and moving goal posts. :lol: And the irony is, Shady dont like Steph cuz he know yall overrate him too much just for being light skinned.

In his last 4 Finals, Steph shot 40%, 44%, 41%, and 40%. Kyle Lowry shot better from the field than he did (42.5%) in the 2019 Finals. But being light skinned and a 2nd gen superstar is why no matter how bad he shoots "on the biggest stage" BGOL still calls him "the greatest shooter ever". Cats wouldn't even engage my Steph vs. AI thread cuz its understood you dont weaponize 1 light skin superstar towards another. Just the darkies like Bron and Harden. Same posters will gladly "compare" Steph to them. :roflmao2:

Light skinned NBA fans want heroes and superstars to cheer for to, and want to see them beat darker players to reinforce "toughness" since they get picked on for not being tough or black enough as kids. I totally get it and understand fam. I also get why dark skinned players that marry and have babies by white women are preferred and seen as "safer" as well.