NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Steph Curry is doing more this year than Kobe did in 06 and 07 with Smush and Kwame. Little kids dont want to be Kobe and do crazy dunks, they want to be Steph and shoot 3s.
And u do know Inkosi only wants white coaches.

steph and Kobe both got there black coaches fired quick and in the most embarrassing fashion.

damn shame mark jackson can’t coach again

and Kobe gave mike brown the death stare.

u don’t talk about inkosi and how he leaves black coaches out to dry.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
And u do know Inkosi only wants white coaches.

steph and Kobe both got there black coaches fired quick and in the most embarrassing fashion.

damn shame mark jackson can’t coach again

and Kobe gave mike brown the death stare.

u don’t talk about inkosi and how he leaves black coaches out to dry.

Steph Curry will be remembered more than Kobe Bryant. Nobody calls Kobe the greatest shooter ever or the best ever at his position.

The Lakers had to conduct a marketing campaign to the media in '08 for Bean to win his 1 MVP in 20 years. Steph has 2 and was unanimous. Most people would rather be Steph Curry than Kobe at the moment.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, Steph shot 21 3’s in a game the other day. Not shots, 21 3’s.

So to say that all numbers reflected in an era goes without saying is being a bit dismissive and not actually looking or thinking about the numbers that I’m speaking about.

I would speak on it further but there’s no need.
Again every era of basketball is different for multiple reasons and players. People who try to compare players and players numbers from different eras, to make a point, well they are being disingenuous. At the end of the day the game is completely different and Steph pushed forward the difference......

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Again every era of basketball is different for multiple reasons and players. People who try to compare players and players numbers from different eras, to make a point, well they are being disingenuous. At the end of the day the game is completely different and Steph pushed forward the difference......

I love how the rules change for Team Light Skin when their legacy and impact is questioned.

you putting LBJ over Wilt, :hmm:...

So Kareem wasnt better all around?? Where do you rank Duncan, just curious??

So if he woulda have lost this year, Larry would still be ahead of him?? why?? because lets be honest for a min, The spurs choked against Miami that first year; Specifically Manu and Leonard miss free throws that would have won the series right; so if they just hit 1, LBJ would have only had 1 up until this year; but we not going to hold that against him though...

LeBron's legacy depends on championships is what you said. Steph just has to score points, push to an 8th seed, and be light skinned to be great. You dudes ruined our game with your favoritism and bias bullshit.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Again, Steph is breaking records and much of it has to do with the higher number of shots that he’s shooting.

It’s called adding perspective, not comparing players or eras…

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Kawhi Leonard has played in 50 games
Joel Embiid has played in 49 games
James Harden has played in 49 games
LeBron James has played in 43 games
Kevin Durant has played in 31 games

I doubt Bron goes from leading MVP candidate and #1 defensive SF prior to injury in the league to no all NBA, but we'll see.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again, Steph is breaking records and much of it has to do with the higher number of shots that he’s shooting.

It’s called adding perspective, not comparing players or eras…
You not adding perspective because there is none to add. There will probably be several players who pass Miller and Allen on the 3 point list. Doesn’t make them better shooters though. Eras dictate stats to a degree; so again that goes without saying. Steph being considered the best shooter ever isn’t because of just how many 3 pointers he attempts. So my point is why even point that out??? Trey attempts more 3 pointers than Miller but is he considered the best shooter??

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You not adding perspective because there is none to add. There will probably be several players who pass Miller and Allen on the 3 point list. Doesn’t make them better shooters though. Eras dictate stats to a degree; so again that goes without saying. Steph being considered the best shooter ever isn’t because of just how many 3 pointers he attempts. So my point is why even point that out??? Trey attempts more 3 pointers than Miller but is he considered the best shooter??

A player shooting 4 times more 3’s a game is perspective.

I’m talking about breaking records, what are you talking about?

You’re talking about points that aren’t relative to what I’m speaking about so it’s best to end this conversation.

Have a great day

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

All them 3's and nowhere close to 20,000 points. Steph is #81 on the all time scoring list. Then you got James Harden who became a starter 3 years after you with 22,000 and an assist title to boot. :lol:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe Steph’s the greatest shooter ever but his number are inflated because of the style of play in today’s game.

Miller’s career high average of 3- pointers were 6.6 per game.

This year Steph’s averaging 12.6 3-pointers per game and he’s averaged over 10 3-pointers a game in three seasons.

Yes Steph’s the best shooter, but his numbers reflect a different time and a different game. It doesn’t take away from him, but it shows how the game’s changed.
This was your original statement. The statement that I commented on 1st. Show me what records you were talking about in this statement. Maybe I missed it. But now after I stated of course the attempts are different in today’s game; you say u talking about records :giggle: sounds like from the above you were talking about attempts not records. Which again there several players that attempt more 3 pointers than Miller and Allen. It goes without saying.....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was your original statement. The statement that I commented on 1st. Show me what records you were talking about in this statement. Maybe I missed it. But now after I stated of course the attempts are different in today’s game; you say u talking about records :giggle: sounds like from the above you were talking about attempts not records. Which again there several players that attempt more 3 pointers than Miller and Allen. It goes without saying.....

The all-time 3-point record is what I was speaking about. Steph’s approaching it and will pass it in a much shorter time due to the number of 3-pointers that he takes a game.

Let me copy and paste it again so that you have a better understanding.

I believe Steph’s the greatest shooter ever but his number are inflated because of the style of play in today’s game.

This year Steph’s averaging 12.6 3-pointers per game and he’s averaged over 10 3-pointers a game in three seasons.

Yes Steph’s the best shooter, but his numbers reflect a different time and a different game. It doesn’t take away from him, but it shows how the game’s changed.

tenor.gif

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The all-time 3-point record is what I was speaking about. Steph’s approaching it and will pass it in a much shorter time due to the number of 3-pointers that he takes a game.

Let me copy and paste it again so that you have a better understanding.

tenor.gif
Didn’t say anything about a 3 point record. You just made reference to the number of attempts. Say what you mean, mean what you say.... :giggle: :giggle:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn’t say anything about a 3 point record. You just made reference to the number of attempts. Say what you mean, mean what you say.... :giggle: :giggle:

I meant exactly what I said and said it. What numbers being inflated would I be speaking about with Steph?

Most basketball fans would instantly think 3-point record, except for you.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I meant exactly what I said and said it. What numbers being inflated would I be speaking about with Steph?

Most basketball fans would instantly think 3-point record, except for you.
You just talking at this point. It’s all good. You wasn’t talking about no records nor did you imply or state that. You specifically mentioned attempts and made it about eras and attempts. Like I said before any one that is watching today’s basketball knows it’s completely different than previous eras. It goes without saying. Steph is the greatest best whatever adjective you wanna use shooter regardless....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You just talking at this point. It’s all good. You wasn’t talking about no records nor did you imply or state that. You specifically mentioned attempts and made it about eras and attempts. Like I said before any one that is watching today’s basketball knows it’s completely different than previous eras. It goes without saying. Steph is the greatest best whatever adjective you wanna use shooter regardless....

Steph doesn’t have the most 3-pointers made in a game.

He doesn’t have the highest 3-point shooting percentage in a season, and he also doesn’t have the highest 3-point shooting percentage in career.

So that leaves the most 3-pointers made in a season and a career as records that he had or is about to break.

Again, if you don’t follow it’s ok. But if you just want someone to talk about bullshit with you can contact @shaddyvillethug