NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see Oladipo carried over his terrible shooting with Houston to even more terrible shooting with Miami.

Olynick playing the best out the trade.
The spacing is much better with Oladipo and the defense seems more active
I'm happy with him so far even though his j hasn't been good

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Any list without the baby goat is meaningless

tenor.gif

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

This gonna ruffle some feathers in this thread but I agree. Warriors shouldn't be 2 spots out from the 8th seed at this point of the season.
Yep said it before the 1st jump ball of the season they weren't making the playoffs with just steph. I'm actually surprised he hasn't "gotten hurt" and shut it down this season

I love how people think Lebron could've somehow "willed" this 2021 Warriors team(who lost by 50 without Steph) to the playoffs in a stacked West. Stop comparing Lebron dragging bums to the playoffs in the East to what Steph is tasked with doing right now. Steph hasn't played every game either. Did Lebron make the playoffs with that Lonzo Ball squad? No the fuck he didn't.

And don't use his injury as an excuse because y'all not giving Steph a pass on his injury. Cut it out.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I love how people think Lebron could've somehow "willed" this 2021 Warriors team(who lost by 50 without Steph) to the playoffs in a stacked West. Stop comparing Lebron dragging bums to the playoffs in the East to what Steph is tasked with doing right now. Steph hasn't played every game either. Did Lebron make the playoffs with that Lonzo Ball squad? No the fuck he didn't.

And don't use his injury as an excuse because y'all not giving Steph a pass on his injury. Cut it out.
Bron was 4th place in the "stacked west" before the injury. That team also stunk. All those guys were rookies or 2nd year and even 2 years later they are still largely a mediocre group.

Lemme ask you tho.. You think Curry the same caliber player as Lebron?

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Like just think of it like this. Go team for team for team.

Who was the East Equivalent of this year's Jazz? Suns? Clippers? Lakers(who have Lebron. How ironic) Nuggets, Mavericks Trail Blazers that Lebron had to battle every night to get to the playoffs? What teams in the East did he truly face like that? He had 52 games against trash ass East squads and only 30 against the West back then. He didn't have to see Tim, Kobe, Dirk, Melo etc for conference supremacy or even to get in. And he would've got in that 8th spot and got waxed by Kobe or whoever else. Steph gotta go to battle every night with scraps in a conference where he has to face superstar Duos more times than not. Niggas bringing up picks. So Steph supposed to win with rookies now? Just cuz he a #1 pick? Would Bron have been able to carry Anthony Bennett to the playoffs in his rookie year? Wiseman may be talented but he's not coming in and catapulting the Warriors to elite in any way.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Bron was 4th place in the "stacked west" before the injury. That team also stunk. All those guys were rookies or 2nd year and even 2 years later they are still largely a mediocre group.

Lemme ask you tho.. You think Curry the same caliber player as Lebron?

They WERE 4th and then fell off just like the Warriors started hot and then fell off and Curry and others missed time as well. If we're using injuries then it gotta be for both situations. It's only fair.

Man is that the real beef? Because people compare Curry to Lebron? Let's end that then. Curry is my favorite player and I can say with no Bias that he's not Lebron. He's BETTER;)(I kid, I kid) but when comparing these two it's kind of like the Iverson thing. If Iverson was 6'6......Bruh the league would've really been in trouble. If Curry was 6'9 he'd be the same caliber. They are both unstoppable in their own ways but NEITHER of them can carry scraps in this West to Finals and maybe not even the playoffs. I'm sorry but this Warriors team is trash and they showed us that and their coach is trash. Even Lebron couldn't play savior.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They WERE 4th and then fell off just like the Warriors started hot and then fell off and Curry and others missed time as well. If we're using injuries then it gotta be for both situations. It's only fair.
When were the Warriors 4th with this squad? How about we just stop the false equivalent bullshit?

Man is that the real beef? Because people compare Curry to Lebron? Let's end that then. Curry is my favorite player and I can say with no Bias that he's not Lebron. He's BETTER;)(I kid, I kid) but when comparing these two it's kind of like the Iverson thing. If Iverson was 6'6......Bruh the league would've really been in trouble. If Curry was 6'9 he'd be the same caliber. They are both unstoppable in their own ways but NEITHER of them can carry scraps in this West to Finals and maybe not even the playoffs. I'm sorry but this Warriors team is trash and they showed us that and their coach is trash. Even Lebron couldn't play savior.
You couldnt even answer the question without a bunch of bullshit hypotheticals of "If Steph were 7 feet tall".. :lol:

And then couldnt help yourself but throw in more bullshit hypotheticals about "If Lebron wasnt in the east..." :smh:

Some of you cats do anything to discredit Bron and provide all the excuses for Steph.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Steph has not missed a lot of games even in this shorter season. Like I said in a earlier post, Ja Morant has missed as much or more games than Steph and the Grizzlies are clinging on to the 8th spot. The Grizzlies roster with Jaren Jackson out for the season is not better than the Warriors. Morant is not better than Steph.

Is it too much to ask why a 2 time MVP putting up great numbers doesn't have his team at least in the 8th seed? He still got time tho but its not a good look if they looking up at the 8th spot.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor

You're lying to yourself if you don't think lebron with ol goat mouth Green, Wiggins, oubre, and wiseman wouldn't be in the playoffs. He had Lonzo, BI, and bum ass Kuz in 4th before he got hurt that season. Bron missed 17 straight games at 1 point. Steph has missed 8 all year.

When he's played majority of the season what bron team missed the playoffs?

Last edited:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
When were the Warriors 4th with this squad? How about we just stop the false equivalent bullshit?

You couldnt even answer the question without a bunch of bullshit hypotheticals of "If Steph were 7 feet tall".. :lol:

And then couldnt help yourself but throw in more bullshit hypotheticals about "If Lebron wasnt in the east..." :smh:

Some of you cats do anything to discredit Bron and provide all the excuses for Steph.

Smh. If you don't understand why I answered the way I answered than I don't know what to tell you. Is Steph better than Lebron? NO but only because Lebron's physique. Steph is definitely more skilled in almost every way.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Smh. If you don't understand why I answered the way I answered than I don't know what to tell you. Is Steph better than Lebron? NO but only because Lebron's physique. Steph is definitely more skilled in almost every way.
Are scoring, defending, rebounding, assisting, orchestrating an offense, and being best player in the NBA for 15 years running skills? Because Lebron is "more skilled" in all those areas according to the statistical record. :lol:

You Steph stans are fucking delusional.