NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Somebody who's really been under the radar this season and has gotten better every year.

@spider705 I wonder if the Rockets made a call to the Bulls about him, I would have taken him over Simmons in a heartbeat. I think dude is really coming into his own.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Somebody who's really been under the radar this season and has gotten better every year.

@spider705 I wonder if the Rockets made a call to the Bulls about him, I would have taken him over Simmons in heartbeat. I think dude is really coming into his own.

He's having a Beal like year for a bad team

of course he'll probably make the all star team in a year there isn't one

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's having a Beal like year for a bad team

of course he'll probably make the all star team in a year there isn't one

He's balling on a team with no talent & I like how he's made improvements to his game and is no longer viewed as a cat who just has crazy athleticism. I would like to see what he could do surrounded with some talent.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He's balling on a team with no talent & I like how he's made improvements to his game and is no longer viewed as a cat who just has crazy athleticism. I would like to see what he could do surrounded with some talent.

I think they have talent, they're just young as hell, besides Porter

and Otto Porter is....Otto Porter

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered

@spider705 I wonder if the Rockets made a call to the Bulls about him, I would have taken him over Simmons in a heartbeat. I think dude is really coming into his own.

Yeah he's been good the last couple years. It's so much talent at the wing position, its crazy.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Ok man...

This Harden slander is going wwwaaaaayyyyyyy too far.
Not really. Give me 3 quality guys who aren't a fuckin pain in the ass over 1 any day.

Amrsxq.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Harden became a pain in the ass just recently because he wanted out of Houston. His basketball resume is better than 3 quality guys fam. You have to differentiate the person vs the player on the court because all these niggas turn into divas when they want to be traded.

True, he’s solid when he’s playing and really haven’t had any issues like he had when he wanted to get traded.

Some see a couple of instances and now they believe that’s how he’s always been which is foolish.

The only criticism on Harden before this season was him putting it on the line and coming through in the playoffs. Which is a different issue altogether.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I hope he leaves and I'll support him wherever he goes. The ownership is clueless as fuck. The son who inherited the team from his racist old man is an idiot. He gave Bill O'Brien complete control & O'Brien gutted all the talent and top draft picks for a bag of fusions & 16 cents. Now the owner is letting a religious zealot control him & the team, I'm actually enjoying watching this franchise burn to the ground.

I tell my daughter that sometimes there's nothing like a good fire... you have to appreciate it sometimes

spider705

BGOL Investor

Bro I kept seeing some trade scenarios pop up that had us getting both him and Simmons... man that dude proved to be way more than just a poster dunk...Lavine is super nice... game is solid all around

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I honestly feel the Rockets owner stringed them on & was not going to deal Harden to Morey after the way Morey bounced.

i 100% agree

and on a CERTAIN level I don;t blame him

and now the GM got the picks and cap space to start from scratch

I PRAY and they BETTER give the coach some breathing room though

he aint sign up for this sh*t

spider705

BGOL Investor
i 100% agree

and on a CERTAIN level I don;t blame him

and now the GM got the picks and cap space to start from scratch

I PRAY and they BETTER give the coach some breathing room though

he aint sign up for this sh*t
I have the utmost confidence in this GM and coach...Two brothas gonna get it together.

(Or 1.5 brothas as I still don't know Stone's ethnicity)

I think that Silas, with his pedigree and having been around for so long then coming in to this bullshit, he's handled it about as gracefully as one possibly can. The media, fans, players ALL seem to love this guy, his approach to the game, and how candid he is in interviews. I've heard no one say anything negative about this guy. He just exudes calm and confidence. You couldn't ask for better in a coach.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I have the utmost confidence in this GM and coach...Two brothas gonna get it together.

(Or 1.5 brothas as I still don't know Stone's ethnicity)

I think that Silas, with his pedigree and having been around for so long then coming in to this bullshit, he's handled it about as gracefully as one possibly can. The media, fans, players ALL seem to love this guy, his approach to the game, and how candid he is in interviews. I've heard no one say anything negative about this guy. He just exudes calm and confidence. You couldn't ask for better in a coach.

AGREED

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fuckkkkkk.. man this kid can't catch a break

Edit: I route for this kid so much. Injuries aside..his father dying when he was a teen, his mother battling ms, his cousins dying tragically (Gerald & Sean Levert)...

I hope this isn't something he can't recovery from

Last edited: