NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They did IT RUTHLESS.....but in Ainge's defense....IT ain't been shit since...maybe how they did him probably hurt his career too. Dude went from MVP candidate to DNP and shit in such a short span........

Ainge problem was he tried to rush the process. They should've never traded and just kept building a young team and when they needed a veteran just sign one.......you got a fanbase that's willing to wait to.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't reading all that shit just for you to talk about KD's legacy. We'll just agree to disagree man I ain't reading that shit about no funky ass legacy. He couldn't' get a ring until he join a team he couldn't beat. That's hie legacy. Take it or leave it fan fodder or not.
Of course u not :giggle: continue that spew that blah blah it dont matter. KD will finish a great, top 10 great, arguably greatest scorer ever! So u right it dont matter :giggle:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course u not :giggle: continue that spew that blah blah it dont matter. KD will finish a great, top 10 great, arguably greatest scorer ever! So u right it dont matter :giggle:
He will finish a top 10 great. For sure. You the one talking about this "legacy" bullshit. :lol: I was just saying his legacy will go down as he had to join the Warriors to get a ring. That's it. You the one trying to argue if they were better or not with him. Never ONCE said they wasn't better with him I said they didn't need him to win a ring.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He will finish a top 10 great. For sure. You the one talking about this "legacy" bullshit. :lol: I was just saying his legacy will go down as he had to join the Warriors to get a ring. That's it. You the one trying to argue if they were better or not with him. Never ONCE said they wasn't better with him I said they didn't need him to win a ring.
:giggle: ok...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Dwight's an idiot. Playing for organizations who simply need any 7 foot player to fill a void versus an actual center isn't going to get you where you'd like to be. The Lakers had a surplus of 7 footers and this dumb ass went to the Lakers running a system literally built around ONE player versus going a team with a system. He'll be out of the NBA in a few years.
Shit that Lakers wanted him and I’m willingly to say if they started him... I would’ve say he could’ve been in talks for comeback of the year... but the lakers was about matchups and AD at the 5 to close games was the ticket.
The lakers wanted him, he did great this year. He had a few wtf moments but he was good

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
KD's legacy is incomplete because he could go to several other levels.

HoF aint shit in the NBA.

What is he supposed to be happy to be in the same category as Chris Webber?

No, KD was built for better. We all see it. Its up to him to reach it.

Lebron's been the face of the NBA for 20 years. KD had that kind of potential.

What's your point? The HOF is still the HOF and not everyone, especially average muthfuckas of which there are PLENTY are even considered let alone make it. You discount it but FAIL to acknowledge the fact, and it is a FACT, that the ONLY teams winning championships in the NBA has a least ONE or more. LeBron figured it out didn't he? While folks talk about his ass walking on water he was SMART enough to recogize the FORMULA and has NEVER looked back. The more All-Stars, HOF players the merrier. Granted, if anyone else does this shit his fans will find some ridiculously stupid way to make THEM appear wrong but hey it's that par for the course?

KD is whatever KD is and his career is what it is. He wasted YEARS playing for an OKC team and organization that was clearly never determined to win. With KD it was you better win before we have to pay a third muthafucka. (CTFU) His legacy was established a long time ago. The ring thing is a personal one. He's not chasing the ghost of Jordan like LeBron. That may be unfair because frankly I can't dislike a muthafucka for wanting to win EVERY time.

For the record, the NBA chooses the face of the NBA. If anything you need more than THAT.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Shit that Lakers wanted him and I’m willingly to say if they started him... I would’ve say he could’ve been in talks for comeback of the year... but the lakers was about matchups and AD at the 5 to close games was the ticket.
The lakers wanted him, he did great this year. He had a few wtf moments but he was good

The brother isn't smart. He needs to be in a system where the CENTER is needed for something and not just taking space helping LeBron's system if he wants "value money".

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh great KD is finally in the same company as Yao Ming and Vlade Divac.

I mean if his name is mentioned with those guys, whats left to accomplish for him?
SMH......Vlade got in for shit he did before getting to the NBA. Same goes for Yao Ming. You also know that the Hall of Fame has guys like MJ, Bill Russell, Kobe.....you know the best basketball players of all time right? But if you want to chose to highlight the international players then so be it.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
I ain't reading all that shit just for you to talk about KD's legacy. We'll just agree to disagree man I ain't reading that shit about no funky ass legacy. He couldn't' get a ring until he join a team he couldn't beat. That's hie legacy. Take it or leave it fan fodder or not.

And today EVERYONE sees why but it your narrative hasn't changed. Funny how LeBron recognized he couldn't win shit in Cleveland (he was fuckin' right) and colluded with Wade, Bosh and Riley to go to Heat. I've never heard anyone say his legacy was pussy-made until he started recruiting HOF players. It's no longer guesswork. No one, even HOF players, can win with Russell. WE ALL KNOW THIS NOW. KD is still that nigga no one can touch.

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no idea why u are telling me that :hmm: or why does that matter as it relates to KD legacy or his impact on GS....

You said that KD was the greatest scorer ever. He doesn't even average more than Lebron, who isn't known to be an offensive juggernaut.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
SMH......Vlade got in for shit he did before getting to the NBA. Same goes for Yao Ming. You also know that the Hall of Fame has guys like MJ, Bill Russell, Kobe.....you know the best basketball players of all time right? But if you want to chose to highlight the international players then so be it.

Yes, Yao Ming playing for the Shanghai Sharks as a teenager goes a long way into making his hall of fame case. He's literally the only player we know from that league.

Guys like Russell, MJ and Kobe fought their entire careers to become GOATS, which is a higher level then the HoF. KD has that kind of ability.

KD is a different animal then guys like Kidd, Payton, Pierce, Allen, Miller... Guys who are perennial all stars and maybe once they get to be in the mvp race.

KD is a perennial MVP caliber player.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, Yao Ming playing for the Shanghai Sharks as a teenager goes a long way into making his hall of fame case. He's literally the only player we know from that league.

Guys like Russell, MJ and Kobe fought their entire careers to become GOATS, which is a higher level then the HoF. KD has that kind of ability.

KD is a different animal then guys like Kidd, Payton, Pierce, Allen, Miller... Guys who are perennial all stars and maybe once they get to be in the mvp race.

KD is a perennial MVP caliber player.
Steve Nash got more MVP's than KD.....so that make him a GOAT?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You said that KD was the greatest scorer ever. He doesn't even average more than Lebron, who isn't known to be an offensive juggernaut.
Never said that reread sir. I said hes the greatest scorer ive ever seen. Also said he will go down as arguably the greatest scorer. Reading is fundamental....

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Steve Nash got more MVP's than KD.....so that make him a GOAT?

You understand I said "perennial" MVP caliber player right?

This isnt hard to understand.

Select few guys are discussed in a historical context.

Kobe and Lebron James aimed for MJ. Not the fucking hall of fame.

They not sitting at the same table. KD can get to their table.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The brother isn't smart. He needs to be in a system where the CENTER is needed for something and not just taking space helping LeBron's system if he wants "value money".
If u think that’s gonna work then I don’t get it. Folks wasn’t really fucking with DH like that. Dude had some great years before the bad injury but in Washington he reminded them he was Dwight Howard

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You understand I said "perennial" MVP caliber player right?

This isnt hard to understand.

Select few guys are discussed in a historical context.

Kobe and Lebron James aimed for MJ. Not the fucking hall of fame.

They not sitting at the same table. KD can get to their table.
Perennial what? Who the hell gets MVP's every year?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wilt averaged the same ppg as Michael Jordan and even scored 100 in a game. I hope you're not implying that Lebron is as good a scorer as Wilt was....
You damn straight I am. Man Wilt got all of his shit in the paint on dunks.....how the hell does that make you a better scorer than someone like Lebron who scores much more than one way?

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Easy to be comeback player of the year candidate when you didn’t play the year before ijs. I’m talkin shit but serious at the same time because I didn’t watch the Lakers until the bubble

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You damn straight I am. Man Wilt got all of his shit in the paint on dunks.....how the hell does that make you a better scorer than someone like Lebron who scores much more than one way?

It doesn't matter how you score as long as you get the ball into the basket. Now if you said that KD was more skilled than Wilt it would be a different story.