NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
you gonna drive yourself mad in these debates fam

and to me?

its the stans and these fake fans who mess up KD and Kyrie heads and legacy

yo give them STATS they mad

coaches vets other players say it

they STILL arguing.

its this hot take troll culture fault

funny how after thatLebron Dallas final people were OBSESSED WITH HIS MENTAL TOUGHNESS

where all this mental toughness talk with Harden, PG, Kyrie, KD etc?

This is,why I don't debate sports because you have people that are stans vs the people that don't know shit about basketball.

As,for Lebron I'm sick and tired of people bringing up that Dallas series. Like,I said,a few pages back,every superstar player that played in any sport had fuck ups.

Jordan couldn't win shit without Pippen.

Isaiah turned the ball over against the Celtics.

Magic ran the clock out when there was 13 seconds left on the shot clock.

The list goes on and on yet nobody used that against them.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is,why I don't debate sports because you have people that are stans vs the people that don't know shit about basketball.

As,for Lebron I'm sick and tired of people bringing up that Dallas series. Like,I said,a few pages back,every superstar player that played in any sport had fuck ups.

^^^^

BOOKMARKED

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Oh the warriors are gonna be back with a vengeance
Yup. Muthafuckas act like they forgot. :smh:

us1Jrg.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Kaboom

They DO NOT KNOW THEIR HISTORY

And if they do they are only able to see things in the context of their limit experience

They don't know nothong about tragic magic

WE REMEMBER and we are able to see these things in context.

I remember when so called nba experts called Jordan a ball hog bad leader couldnt shoot showboat would never win

Remember the Jordaneers?

That was an actual graphic on nba on nbc

You know how many NEXT JORDAN there have been?

People act Kobe RIP was the first Jordan obessed player

Ummmm remember kendall gill?

Let me digress

Point is these old playets would be crushed under the media and social media pressure of today

Jordan said as much in that cigar affiando interview.

What Lebron has accomplished since high school will never be duplicated and never fully appreciated

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Jordan getting housed by Isiah and Bird at 22 years old dont count and its irrational to hold it against him since he wasnt in his prime (won his first title at 28 years old). But LeBron's Finals losses at 22 years old and 26 years old when he wasnt in his are absolutely valid and count. :rolleyes:

The double standards are why Jordan's legacy will continue to get trashed going forward by media and fans.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

At some point I’m gonna have to question KD’s intelligence...

I tried to give him a chance but he won't let me....This dude went on a team that won 72 games the year before and wanna say I beat Lebron in back-to-back Finals....lol

KD been listening to those sports analysts to much, they continously show and talk about that pull shot he hit on Lebron in the Finals as proof that he is the best player and Durant believes them. All the best player over Lebron talk is stupid because they keep trying to put these one and two dimensional players over a player like Lebron that is a complete player.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

I don't want see Brand lose his job but I would like if we had any kind of team identity. Right now it seems like we're a slightly better version of the Wizards. We have good runs during the regular season but no one takes us seriously as anything but a round 1 or 2 exit. We need a stronger front office and GM too take the reigns and turn it into a Finals appearance or bust mindset.

Honestly that's why I'd trade Embiid. He seems too happy being mediocre as long as his gets a few flashy plays and moments. The closest he's come to showing a winning mindset to me is crying when the Raptors beat us.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I don't want see Brand lose his job but I would like if we had any kind of team identity. Right now it seems like we're a slightly better version of the Wizards. We have good runs during the regular season but no one takes us seriously as anything but a round 1 or 2 exit. We need a stronger front office and GM too take the reigns and turn it into a Finals appearance or bust mindset.

Honestly that's why I'd trade Embiid. He seems too happy being mediocre as long as his gets a few flashy plays and moments. The closest he's come to showing a winning mindset to me is crying when the Raptors beat us.
Nah, you can't trade Embiid. Defense will instantly go to shit. Even with the beige bitch. You need a coach who's gonna hold him accountable for his bullshit. Taking them fuckin 3's. He won't grow up on his own so it's like you gotta have a coach tell him, "pussy, if your not in shape and if you don't keep your big doofy ass on the blocks you'll be sitting on the bench beside me. Your also playing just about the entire 1st quarter too. No more taking you out at the 6 minute mark to rest. If you die on the court, pussy you fuckin die!!! Your fault for not taking your conditioning more seriously." Dead ass about a coach needing to tell this dude that too.

6eZ3zA.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
But mlk is what ALL the nba so called insiders been saying all along.

But that 600 million loss aint nothing to f wit

You're right,but you have the Olympics,next year and alot of international and NBA players want to participate in it. That's,one of the reasons why the league want the season to start..

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To a 40 year old :eek:. That tech money is crazy. The new owner became a 8 times billionaire is SIX YEARS.

Another white owner though, Black Lives Matter.....guess not. It is Utah, so I guess I get it.

The price is for the team, arena etc...

I just read about him, he’s from Utah and a life long Jazz fan. He should be the owner.

And if I had the money to buy a team, I wouldn’t be trying to buy a team in Utah.

giphy.gif