NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
San Antonio is dope
It is

eGlaol.jpg

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This would throw a huge wrench Into everything especially if they want to start the season in late December

Probably why they did it... They want MLK day as the start...

But they they about to take a pay cut if they do...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
but but but the NBA ratings were down BECAUSE of Black Lives Matter.......

World Series TV ratings 32% down on previous low
MLB’s 2020 title decider averages 9.78m viewers across six games.

• Posted: October 29 2020
  • By: Tom Bassam

Getty Images
  • An average 12.62m watched the LA Dodgers seal the series in game six
  • Last year’s series decider drew 23.2m viewers for Fox
Major League Baseball (MLB) saw its World Series TV ratings take a dramatic hit this year, with the Los Angeles Dodgers’ six-game win over the Tampa Bay Rays bringing in 32 per cent fewer domestic viewers than the previous low for the league's title decider.

The six games aired by US broadcast partner Fox averaged a 5.2 rating, 12 share and 9.78 million viewers, according to Nielsen figures. The previous low was a 7.6 rating, 12 share and 12.66 million viewers for the San Francisco Giants’ four-game sweep of the Detroit Tigers in 2012.

This year’s rating was 36 per cent down on the average 14.06 million who tuned in for the Washington Nationals’ seven-game win over the Houston Astros last year.
Game six of the 2020 series, which saw the Dodgers clinch the title, peaked at 14.35 million viewers, with an average of 12.62 million viewers and a 15 per cent audience share. That is down from a 19 per cent share and average of 16.5 million viewers for Washington’s 7-2 win in the equivalent game last year.

Fox said when Spanish-language coverage on Fox Deportes and streaming platforms were included, game six averaged 13.21 million viewers.
The deciding game of the 2019 World Series average scored a 25 per cent audience share and an average of 23.2 million viewers.

In Los Angeles, the title clincher drew the highest audience share (48 per cent) since the Dodgers’ game seven loss to the Houston in the 2017 World Series scored a 56 per cent share. Game six drew an 33 per cent audience share in Tampa, the highest for the Rays since the fifth and final game of the 2008 World Series against Philadelphia Phillies brought in a 42 per cent share.

This year’s World Series averaged a 21.2 rating and 40 per cent share in Los Angeles, and a 15.2 rating and 29 per cent share in Tampa.
Amid the Covid-19 pandemic, as well as competition with the US presidential elections and other major league broadcasts, live ratings have been lower for several sports this autumn.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't know why D'Antoni went to iso heavy small ball and abandoned the 7 seconds or less formula. 7 seconds or less with a healthy Kyrie and KD sounds like a recipe for some good basketball.

I think D'Antoni and Nash got the pieces to do something SPECIAL over in BK

if Kyrie and KD REALLY LISTEN.

thee it is

and I hope these young black men UNDERSTAND that

Nash aint gonna get NO BLOWBACK

NONE

if they FAIL?

Its ALL gonna be on how KD and Jyrie are uncoachable overly sensitive bad teammates have too much power etc.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Any word,what they're trying to do in the draft and free agency.
Early word is they looking at a Guard from Stanford or one from North Carolina. Both shooters. I can't remember the muthafuckas names. Oh, the one from Stanford is Tyrell Terry. No word in free agency yet. Doc will get together with Brand and Morey and discuss it.

RKTr1S.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Early word is they looking at a Guard from Stanford or one from North Carolina. Both shooters. I can't remember the muthafuckas names. Oh, the one from Stanford is Tyrell Terry. No word in free agency yet. Doc will get together with Brand and Morey and discuss it.

RKTr1S.jpg

If,you don't see me in the draft thread after the Cavs pick that night it means I'm crying somewhere because they drafted Toppin. I don't hate the guy because I originally wanted him but his defense is horrible....He's slower and more flat-footed than Kevin Love..

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
If,you don't see me in the draft thread after the Cavs pick that night it means I'm crying somewhere because they drafted Toppin. I don't hate the guy because I originally wanted him but his defense is horrible....He's slower and more flat-footed than Kevin Love..
Y'all need some defense too.

V3RTBl.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Right. But you know y'all will end up taking Toppin cause it's the wrong thing to do. :smh:

lCiccl.jpg

If,we get Toppin I'm blaming that fucking owner. He's been pushing the GM to go back to the playoffs. We're about to enter year three in a rebuild yet he wants the team to compete. Shit makes no sense.

Bickerstaff haven't coached 20 games yet.

With that said,the defense was playing alot better in those 11 games. We were 17th in defensive efficiency in that timespan but still we need to get better.

Drafting a player that's slower than Kevin Love won't help this team defensively.

The stupid owner is trying to prove to everyone that he can go to the playoffs without Lebron.