NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
KD has such a white feminine, social media, "ask a question" to make a point, style about him. Shit is nauseating.

Motherfucker, you are NICE, all time top 20. You ain't Bron though, till you take a team to the top without two other HOF players and a HOF coach. Lebron got Jeff Vogel a gotdamn ring.

I like how KD engages with fans, critics etc... But some of his point are wrong, like this one.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Then so should the Cavs and Warriors when their players were injured.

We all know why it wasn’t as competitive “Injuries”. It would’ve been a Very competitive series if the Heat were healthy!
Yea but hes the heat gm doing his annual state of the heat lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
At some point I’m gonna have to question KD’s intelligence...

KD

Zeke has a winning record against Bird , Magic AND JORDAN

so what that make him?

Lebron never suffered a major injury like you.

Lebron been in better condition

Lebron has lead WORSE teams than you to the finals and you could BARELY get out the 2nd round with all stars.

He played more regular season playoff and finals games as YOU in the same time span too

KD you REALLY wanna do this?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
KD

so what that make him?

Lebron has lead WORSE teams than you to the finals and you could BARELY get out the 2nd round with all stars.

He played more regular season playoff and finals games as YOU in the same time span too

I tried to give him a chance but he won't let me....This dude went on a team that won 72 games the year before and wanna say I beat Lebron in back-to-back Finals....lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I tried to give him a chance but he won't let me....This dude went on a team that won 72 games the year before and wanna say I beat Lebron in back-to-back Finals....lol

^^^
lets look at Kyrie and Kevin Love numbers WITH Lebron and after...

and look at Westbrook

what KD got to say to THAT?

AND lets see how Clay and Steph gonna be WITHOUT KD.

I am MAD CURIOUS.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
KD

so what that make him?

Lebron didn’t have two of the greatest shooters ever on the court with him either. KD’s just too much!:smh:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Pat Riley come on dude :smh: And Skip Popeyes biscuits do not go down easy you should know better.

Riley know better than this shit. :smh:

4efV7L.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
KDs whole career has been a clout chase of LeBron so Im not shocked by his thinking and comments. Dumb ass Dubs fans said the same thing up here for at least 3 years. Most of the superstars in this era clout chase LeBron since he's the only one with a legacy that extends beyond the era and it's a quick way to win over fans and media.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
^^^
lets look at Kyrie and Kevin Love numbers WITH Lebron and after...

and look at Westbrook

what KD got to say to THAT?

AND lets see how Clay and Steph gonna be WITHOUT KD.

I am MAD CURIOUS.

I think the Warriors will get back to the way they were before the injuries.

KD sounding like Tupac after he jumped that dude in the Vegas lobby

acting he did that ALL BY HIMSELF.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KD a fuckin bitch made clown bruh. :smh:

cMkEa7.jpg

I don't have a problem going to the Warriors. My problem is he act like he did it by himself.On top of that,it doesn't help that stupid ass owner for the Cavs was content with that one title and didn't try to upgrade at certain positions.His idea of an upgrade was adding an old ass Deron Williams, Korver,McRae and bunch of nobodies after they won the title.

Then,a year after that Nance (who couldn't shoot at the time),Jordan Clarkson(Mr. Ball Hog/Mr. Terrible Shot Selector/Mr. I was petrified in the NBA Finals),George Hill(Casper because disappeared most of the time)and Rodney Hood aka Mr. Inconsistent aka Mr. I was petrified in the NBA Finals Jr.)...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think the Warriors will get back to the way they were before the injuries.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't have a problem going to the Warriors. My problem is he act like he did it by himself.On top of that,it doesn't help that stupid ass owner for the Cavs was content with that one title and didn't try to upgrade at certain positions.His idea of an upgrade was adding an old ass Deron Williams, Korver,McRae and bunch of nobodies after they won the title.

Then,a year after that Nance (who couldn't shoot at the time),Jordan Clarkson(Mr. Ball Hog/Mr. Terrible Shot Selector/Mr. I was petrified in the NBA Finals),George Hill(Casper because disappeared most of the time)and Rodney Hood aka Mr. Inconsistent aka Mr. I was petrified in the NBA Finals Jr.)...

Oh the warriors are gonna be back with a vengeance

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
KD

so what that make him?

huh?

Are you just making this up?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Where did you get this winning record from?

You do realize Magic beat Isiah also in the finals.

I don't just spout off bullsh*t. Its a stat I have heard for years.

I ain't got time to do the full research but here it is.

Basically the point is he beat all 3 in their primes and no one has that record

And also he got a winning record against MJ which to some seems to be the most important.

against magic specific he has a winning record against him in the playoffs not regular season but I gotta confirm that one.

so all stats added up it is accurate.

You can finish the research yourself to satisfy your curiosity.

Larry Bird 23 wins, 11 losses vs Michael Jordan.

Bird had a 67% winning percentage vs Jordan.

Isiah Thomas 36 wins, 29 losses vs Michael Jordan.

Thomas had a 55% winning percentage vs Jordan.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id1_hint=Michael+Jordan&player_id1_select=Michael+Jordan&player_id1=jordami01&idx=players&player_id2_hint=Isiah+Thomas&player_id2_select=Isiah+Thomas&player_id2=thomais01&idx=players

1988 NBA Playoffs:

– Eastern Conference Semifinals (4-1) vs. Chicago Bulls

– Eastern Conference Finals (4-2) vs. Boston Celtics

1989 NBA Playoffs:

– Eastern Conference First Round (3-0) vs. Boston Celtics

– Eastern Conference Finals (4-2) vs. Chicago Bulls

– NBA Finals (4-0) vs. Los Angeles Lakers

1990 NBA Playoffs:

– Eastern Conference Finals (4-3) vs. Chicago Bulls

1991 NBA Playoffs:

– Eastern Conference Semifinals (4-2) vs. Boston Celtics

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I don't just spout off bullsh*t. Its a stat I have heard for years.

I ain't got time to do the full research but here it is.

You can finish it to satisfy your curiosity.

Larry Bird 23 wins, 11 losses vs Michael Jordan.

Bird had a 67% winning percentage vs Jordan.

Isiah Thomas 36 wins, 29 losses vs Michael Jordan.

Thomas had a 55% winning percentage vs Jordan.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id1_hint=Michael+Jordan&player_id1_select=Michael+Jordan&player_id1=jordami01&idx=players&player_id2_hint=Isiah+Thomas&player_id2_select=Isiah+Thomas&player_id2=thomais01&idx=players

This is some misleading shit

Was Jordan in his prime at 22, 24 and 26?

And damn, Bird piled up a lot of victories when he had two or three other hall of famers, and Jordan didn't even have Scottie yet.

Bird could say he beat Magic, Jordan and Isiah.

Magic could say he beat Isiah and Bird.

and damn, that 55% is still pretty damn close

Isiah is bitter as fuck :dunno: Magic and Bird wouldn't say he wasn't my competition.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is some misleading shit

Was Jordan in his prime at 22, 24 and 26?

And damn, Bird piled up a lot of victories when he had two or three other hall of famers, and Jordan didn't even have Scottie yet.

Bird could say he beat Magic, Jordan and Isiah.

Magic could say he beat Isiah and Bird.

and damn, that 55% is still pretty damn close

Isiah is bitter as fuck :dunno: Magic and Bird wouldn't say he wasn't my competition.

it aint bitter its competition and fact

Jordan had an entire multi part DOC which made by any other player?

would be seen as petty and bitter.

You wanted proof the stat was accurate and it is

how the f*ck is that bitter?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chris Bosh and DWade are hall of famers :dunno:

If you can show me a scenario when Lebron clearly had the better team and bragged about beating the lessor team, then we can talk. About my response to that specific situation.

Until then you’re right, Wade and maybe Bosh are Hall of Famers.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If you can show me a scenario when Lebron clearly had the better team and bragged about beating the lessor team, then we can talk. About my response to that specific situation.

Until then you’re right, Wade and maybe Bosh are Hall of Famers.

correct

Lebron NEVER had the better team

that Jesus shuttleworth jumper don't count.

to be HONEST

go back and see how many so called nba EXPERTS and INSIDERS had the Clippers winning

and then said Miami was deeper and more talented

funny I think Love could kinda might maybe cause of college and he was a great white hype, might get in

I do NOT see Kyrie getting in.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
correct

Lebron NEVER had the better team

that Jesus shuttleworth jumper don't count.

to be HONEST

go back and see how many so called nba EXPERTS and INSIDERS had the Clippers winning

and then said Miami was deeper and more talented

funny I think Love could kinda might maybe cause of college and he was a great white hype, might get in

I do NOT see Kyrie getting in.

Agreed and I don’t know about Kyrie or alive getting in either. Love’s a solid double-double guy and had some good stats with Minnesota but I don’t know? :dunno:

And I like KD as a player, but he can’t talk shit about beating Lebron when he had Steph and Klay on the court.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Agreed and I don’t know about Kyrie or alive getting in either. Love’s a solid double-double guy and had some good stats with Minnesota but I don’t know? :dunno:

And I like KD as a player, but he can’t talk shit about beating Lebron when he had Steph and Klay on the court.

you gonna drive yourself mad in these debates fam

and to me?

its the stans and these fake fans who mess up KD and Kyrie heads and legacy

yo give them STATS they mad

coaches vets other players say it

they STILL arguing.

its this hot take troll culture fault

funny how after thatLebron Dallas final people were OBSESSED WITH HIS MENTAL TOUGHNESS

where all this mental toughness talk with Harden, PG, Kyrie, KD etc?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you gonna drive yourself mad in these debates fam

and to me?

its the stans and these fake fans who mess up KD and Kyrie heads and legacy

yo give them STATS they mad

coaches vets other players say it

they STILL arguing.

its this hot take troll culture fault

funny how after thatLebron Dallas final people were OBSESSED WITH HIS MENTAL TOUGHNESS

where all this mental toughness talk with Harden, PG, Kyrie, KD etc?

Agreed man! :clap:

And I feel you about these debates. I’ll stay in a conversation until I realize that person doesn’t know what they’re talking about, then it’s...

giphy.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Agreed man! :clap:

And I feel you about these debates. I’ll stay in a conversation until I realize that person doesn’t know what they’re talking about, then it’s...

giphy.gif

:lol:

I just gave a response with detailed research ESPN would have paid me for and got CRICKETS.

then I realized I got no one but my own dumb ass to blame.