NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

“I felt like he was complaining too much about what was going on,” Chalmers said. “I was like ‘you’re the star player of the team, stop acting like a bitch, and start playing basketball. Anybody that knows Bron knows the word ‘b*tch’, he doesn’t like it. If you wanna get in LeBron’s head, use the word ‘b*tch’ and that’s what happened.”

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Melo with the big three

CJ has come up big today

Portland has no defense though. I'm trying to figure out if it it's the system or players.
Dame, CJ and Melo aren't good defenders and they're the starters. Trent Jr. is really the only good perimeter defender & Whiteside helps protect the paint. Portland's backcourt just wears teams down.

Its going to be interesting how the Lakers counter their back court. LeBron will feast against Portland but all eyes will be on AD, he gotta ball out against Portland's bigs.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Portland - Memphis.....so far, damn good basketball....
Was a great game.

5wzI3U.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I like how Lillard is always giving credit to opposing players

The east first round games sort of suck. I guess Miami and Indiana is the most interesting one with no Ben Simmons.

and y'all need to stop wanting these retreads who can't coach to get a shot. Just like Sam Cassell said the other day, he played 16 years in the league and spent another 11 being an assistant.

Jacque Vaughn is another one who did the work, who has been an assistant forever and was even under Pop.

Ime Udoka is another one.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Melo with the big three

CJ has come up big today

Portland has no defense though. I'm trying to figure out if it it's the system or players.
Dame, CJ and Melo aren't good defenders and they're the starters. Trent Jr. is really the only good perimeter defender & Whiteside helps protect the paint. Portland's backcourt just wears teams down.

Its going to be interesting how the Lakers counter their back court. LeBron will feast against Portland but all eyes will be on AD, he gotta ball out against Portland's bigs.

Y'all give Portland a chance? 3.7:1 odds, I'm thinking of putting some money down.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Uh oh, Dame is openly praising Bron as the "best player in the world". :rolleyes: Is dude a Bronsexual or somthin? WTF?

Team Light Skin aint gonna like this shit at all. :smh: Opposing players are supposed to be shading LeBlack and ruining his legacy, not nut riding it. Dame gon keep fuckin around and we gon take his light skin privileges away and give him that Harden dark skin nigga treatment! See how he likes that.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lakers aren't sweeping them

Lakers have had problems offensively, and KCP isn't Bradley defensively.
And that's why I can't say sweep because in this bubble Lakers ain't been scoring well. So their weakness right now doesn't hurt the Blazers weakness. But Lebron and AD gonna eat up that interior. That's one thing that's guaranteed too happen.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And that's why I can't say sweep because in this bubble Lakers ain't been scoring well. So their weakness right now doesn't hurt the Blazers weakness. But Lebron and AD gonna eat up that interior. That's one thing that's guaranteed too happen.

Shit this series can go either way. The Lakers defense has been terrible in the bubble & they lack 3 point shooters to match with the Blazers. The need Rondo back for his play making and defense.

This series will probably go 6 or 7. I give a slight edge to L.A but wouldn't be surprised if Portland wins.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
This game is turning out to be good

Clarkson has a low basketball IQ. He had a wide open player. They really miss Conley with him having to handle the ball.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Malone is the only coach I know that struggles to contain ONE player. Literally all you have to do is contain Mitchell and the Jazz are an easy out. No Conley either? Come on now. Just how they let Dame cook them. At some point you gotta make adjustments. Force the other guys to step up and if they do you can live with that. But letting ONE MF torch you and almost win is pathetic.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I've been meaning to listen to that DC one.

One thing about Philly, Simmons being out hurts in trying to contain Tatum. You can't win with Tatum, Brown and Kemba getting theirs.

Malone is the only coach I know that struggles to contain ONE player. Literally all you have to do is contain Mitchell and the Jazz are an easy out. No Conley either? Come on now. Just how they let Dame cook them. At some point you gotta make adjustments. Force the other guys to step up and if they do you can live with that. But letting ONE MF torch you and almost win is pathetic.

You guys are missing Harris. I think that's the main thing.