NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I don't understand, Skip's point when he says that Dame couldn't beat a Warriors team that was without KD. He makes it sound like the Warriors were bums without him.....

Don't he knows Steph is the best shooter of all time and that Klay ain't too far behind him...

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member

I don't understand, Skip's point when he says that Dame couldn't beat a Warriors team that was without KD. He makes it sound like the Warriors were bums without him.....

Don't he knows Steph is the best shooter of all time and that Klay ain't too far behind him...

Skip is just a troll with a personal issue against Damian Lillard. That same KD less Warriors team beat Katie and made her join them, won 73 games, and played in back to back finals. I don't understand how people watch that dude

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'm watching the highlights right now and I see that mr. Glass look hurt again
Moses Malone turning over in his grave looking at this brittle bitch. :smh: Can't wait till Boston puts us out in 5 and Brown in fired.

MTXheT.jpg

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

Bro they got swept

it was basically Cj n dame Vs klay n steph

not to win a game say some shit about both Dame,CJ and Terry Stotz

alexw

Platinum Member
Moses Malone turning over in his grave looking at this brittle bitch. :smh: Can't wait till Boston puts us out in 5 and Brown in fired.

MTXheT.jpg
Yeah y'all have no chance against Boston without Ben Simmons. You probably couldn't beat them with Ben either with his non-shooting ass

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even though we gonna probably get swept by the Raptors, I applaud my Nets for playing hard and winning without 7 of our players. We gonna be a real problem next season.

Levert is our third star

alexw

Platinum Member
Even though we gonna probably get swept by the Raptors, I applaud my Nets for playing hard and winning without 7 of our players. We gonna be a real problem next season.

Levert is our third star

It depends on Katie. If she is healthy you'll be tough. But nobody is the same after an achilles injury.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Barkley just carried Shaq "Karen", cause he kept yelling at him.

That shit was funny

because they just paused, like they didn't know if they should laugh or not.

It was funny how both Kenny and Chuck were talking about defense.

But they're right though, you can't just out score everybody

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
If Embiid stays on the post, y'all make shock Boston
But you know his goofy ass won't. And Brown will be too afraid to tell him to stay on the block. He can and still should dominate, but we need Harris to average 25 a game and Richardson to average at least 20. He's too hot and cold for me though he plays better without the Beige Bitch cause he needs the ball in his hand to create his shot. 5 more games then the Brett Brown era comes to an end. :itsawrap:

xdkJsU.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
These dudes can't play defense or rebound, but they're playing hard as shit

They're literally playing for their season to continue

I'm wondering why Brooklyn is playing so hard, they already got the seventh and are missing their best players

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like I said earlier, Levert is the truth. Probably would have attacked CJ there but you he still got off a good look
This the part of the NBA that is hard for me to understand. I like Levert. When people talk about the Nets they seem to forget about Levert and Dinwiddle but them dudes can play. But you got McCollum on you.....why are you taking a much more difficult shot? Seems like Levert could've worked for something closer to the basket there.

alexw

Platinum Member
Portland would be the team to beat if they played a lick of Defense. But they literally play no defense at all