NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Tells you everything you need to know about Brett Brown. :smh: Bitch ass honkey.

GX6C9X.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
In the moment maybe but like dirk giannis earned it before march
and MAYBE middleton would start on any of the other teams remaining and that was his "robin"
Dirk was also coming off that Finals robbery.

Since Giannis got his 2 in the bag, they will start looking for reasons NOT to give it to him. If Luka keeps up his game and the Mavs follow, he'll get the nod next year. Lebron just wants to stack the finals MVPs.

I hope Giannis don't make the mistake Dirk did. I don't think either one is friendly around the league like that, so they just ain't getting guys to their squads. They have to leave. Dirk left chips on the table. Giannis might not even get the one. Dirk had to lead 2 different sets of so-so to the finals to get his, so I do appreciate what Giannis did with the Bucks even if it's just reg season. Extending that to the playoffs is hard, but Giannis has to do it unless he wants to stay in Harden territory.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Nothing
sometimes co-workers don't like each other they're just in a rare business where they can just switch jobs and move next year
Or maybe when you working with sensitive ass bitch ass niggas like Embiid and the Beige bitch it doesn't work. Butler wants to win at all costs. These clowns don't wanna grind and put in the work necessary and want people to kiss their asses along the way. What the Sixers should do is hire Billy Cunningham as a senior advisor no matter who the coach is. The culture needs to change. Muthafuckas need to be held accountable for shit. Let Billy let the new coach and players know if you don't do what the fuck this man is telling you to do on the court you can sit on the bench. You're just as useless to the coach on the bench as to him on the floor doing whatever you want. Fuck how much money you making. These entitled faggots get on my nerves. :smh:

i8bjHq.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Greek isn't mentioned like kawhi
Greek took that bucks team to that record
Looks horrible they got bounced but also the team they lost to is now 10-1 in the playoffs and has the team they're facing fistfighting in the locker room after games.

Kawhi on the other hand had everything going.
Literally finally healthy him and pg and a healthy bench
Everything working up 3-1
Wasn't no suspensions
Wasn't no road games they had to go to
Didn't have to travel
And ended game 7 with 2 points in the second half and 0 in the 4th

This is after he was crowned for getting by the warriors last year and I'll provide no context on that.

So Gianni's is the mvp he did his thing and the bucks would be an 7 seed without him

wow...

that Kawhi breakdown was harsh

because there was absolutely no emotion

it was all facts on court and off

Do you think he will RETURN to the form all these nba insiders were Jordan - like?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
wow...

that Kawhi breakdown was harsh

because there was absolutely no emotion

it was all facts on court and off

Do you think he will RETURN to the form all these nba insiders were Jordan - like?

He wasn't out of form in these playoffs that's the point lol

He was a terminator and played excellent

Just game 7 when it mattered most he did nothing in the 2nd half of the game which just shouldn't happen

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Or maybe when you working with sensitive ass bitch ass niggas like Embiid and the Beige bitch it doesn't work. Butler wants to win at all costs. These clowns don't wanna grind and put in the work necessary and want people to kiss their asses along the way. What the Sixers should do is hire Billy Cunningham as a senior advisor no matter who the coach is. The culture needs to change. Muthafuckas need to be held accountable for shit. Let Billy let the new coach and players know if you don't do what the fuck this man is telling you to do on the court you can sit on the bench. You're just as useless to the coach on the bench as to him on the floor doing whatever you want. Fuck how much money you making. These entitled faggots get on my nerves. :smh:

i8bjHq.jpg

Could be but I wasn't there so I didn't want to speculate

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He wasn't out of form in these playoffs that's the point lol

He was a terminator and played excellent

Just game 7 when it mattered most he did nothing in the 2nd half of the game which just shouldn't happen

but that's my point

they compared HIM to JORDAN

they excused away ALL the load management that other players were getting KILLED for.

how you the next jordan king of LA

and do THAT?

do you think the backlash is TOO MUCH?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

i8bjHq.jpg

I don't understand,why Brett Brown never sat down with the owner and those two about what's need to be down. You have one guy that wants to take three-pointers instead of being in the post while the other is petrified to do jumpshots.And,when he does make a jumpshot people praise him and hope that it continues.

And,then the coach allows those two to do whatever they want but have a problem with a guy that's trying to win championships.

What's funny,Redick pretty much confirmed what Butler said about that coach....

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I don't understand,why Brett Brown never sat down with the owner and those two about what's need to be down. You have one guy that wants to take three-pointers instead of being in the post while the other is petrified to do jumpshots.And,when he does make a jumpshot people praise him and hope that it continues.

And,then the coach allows those two to do whatever they want but have a problem with a guy that's trying to win championships.

What's funny,Redick pretty much confirmed what Butler said about that coach....
Yup. And if you know J.J. at all he's the type to never wanna throw people under the bus like that. Man you gotta get in these young players asses nowadays. Fuck how much money they making. Pat Riley don't give a fuck about how much bread the owner pays you and that's why there's a winning culture in Miami. Even when they don't win or make the playoffs you know they're playing ball the right way with a purpose and formula. People always say how much better these players of today are. I always hesitate with a lot of that from a mental standpoint. This bullshit falls on Brown and Josh Harris the owner. Then Elton Brand. Bob McAdoo will punch Embiid right in the ribs if he takes more than 2 3's a game. I want him as our next coach.

GbKQ5a.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are? Good for you.

"Hey Picasso....hey guuuurl"
15255414932047-e1525541605346.jpg

Him requesting not to be called MVP until he wins a championship all the while having someone take a picture of him reading a paper with him being named MVP in the title is gay.

I’m sorry if I struck a nerve, now go play with one of your fellow faggits because I’m not in the mood to gay bash.

MtAv.gif

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Dirk was also coming off that Finals robbery.

Since Giannis got his 2 in the bag, they will start looking for reasons NOT to give it to him. If Luka keeps up his game and the Mavs follow, he'll get the nod next year. Lebron just wants to stack the finals MVPs.

I hope Giannis don't make the mistake Dirk did. I don't think either one is friendly around the league like that, so they just ain't getting guys to their squads. They have to leave. Dirk left chips on the table. Giannis might not even get the one. Dirk had to lead 2 different sets of so-so to the finals to get his, so I do appreciate what Giannis did with the Bucks even if it's just reg season. Extending that to the playoffs is hard, but Giannis has to do it unless he wants to stay in Harden territory.
Completely agree

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
but that's my point

they compared HIM to JORDAN

they excused away ALL the load management that other players were getting KILLED for.

how you the next jordan king of LA

and do THAT?

do you think the backlash is TOO MUCH?

Lol too much?
His fans can't endure 3 days before y'all calling in mercy? Really? After what I've endured on here for years even in victories??

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Him requesting not to be called MVP until he wins a championship all the while having someone take a picture of him reading a paper with him being named MVP in the title is gay.

I’m sorry if I struck a nerve, now go play with one of your fellow faggits because I’m not in the mood to gay bash.

MtAv.gif
I'm not in the mood to gay bash either. Be at peace brother.