NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
First time really watching a game from the bubble and Miami... they some DOGS!

That's a scary team... shoot well, athletic, can attack the basket, and defensively they're solid. For their opponent, that's a bad thing for them to be playing this good in the final four...

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
The Heat are the ultimate definition of chemistry. What ever Spo and Pat are selling, the entire team has brought in. No selfish play, everyone hustles and clutch because they have the faith of their teammates.
You guys remind me of the 2004 pistons. Solid team chemistry. Look at that shit on paper and it's like :yawn: "meh". On the court, they get it the fuck in.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not the round they got THRASHED out of the playoffs.

but ain't nobody harmonious when you losing that's not a Kyrie thing he was made the scapegoat for the real culprit
BRAD STEVENS

Lose by 30 or 3, it's still a loss.

I do agree Stevens and his lack of a voice doesn't work for this team. Kyrie like Smart seems to be doing right now is trying hold cats accountable

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not the round they got THRASHED out of the playoffs.

but ain't nobody harmonious when you losing that's not a Kyrie thing he was made the scapegoat for the real culprit
BRAD STEVENS
Agreed

Stevens has had more talent than Phil jackson.

abd he’s waiting on his boy to come back so he can bring Jalen back to the bench.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Lose by 30 or 3, it's still a loss.

I do agree Stevens and his lack of a voice doesn't work for this team. Kyrie like Smart seems to be doing right now is trying hold cats accountable

Naaah that's not how that goes lol 30 matters absolutely we just got through clowning the clippers for that dubbing.

Stevens can't actually COACH talent.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naaah that's not how that goes lol 30 matters absolutely we just got through clowning the clippers for that dubbing.

Stevens can't actually COACH talent.

I thought we were clowning them more for giving up a 3-1 lead after talking hot shit

Quiet as kept, seems like Doc can't coach talent either

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pat would never in his life go crazy in a locker room like he run shit.

he just ended they season clearly.

pat was tryna do Jedi mind tricks but kawahi and PG didn’t show up.

Pat > Smart easily

Smart had to tell them niggas about themselves for not hustling & not putting up a fight for rebounds when the game is on the line.

Pat do Jedi mind tricks to his opponent because he really can't play defense. Smart actually plays defense.