NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got dam! You are determined to defend Kyrie against the obvious huh man? :lol:

Not at all.. Kyrie wasn't shit with Boston and the last year with Cleveland on and off the court when it mattered but....

There's gotta be a truth teller and since the coach doesn't want to be one.. somebody has to be the bearer of bad news

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Giannis got mvp? Over Bron?

You right @largebillsonlyplease, this is some Steve Nash/Kobe Bean bullshit :smh:

Gianni's deserved the MVP based on the season that bucks team is him and then a bunch of cats who wouldn't be starting on any other contender. Let's be open and honest about that part.

However as history goes if you win 2 and don't go to the finals then that's remnant of Nash

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Gianni's deserved the MVP based on the season that bucks team is him and then a bunch of cats who wouldn't be starting on any other contender. Let's be open and honest about that part.

However as history goes if you win 2 and don't go to the finals then that's remnant of Nash
I respectfully disagree...

I guess I'm just not impressed with his game... and the Lakers and Lebron have been right there neck and neck... and this is his 16th year? Gotta give that man his roses now...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I respectfully disagree...

I guess I'm just not impressed with his game... and the Lakers and Lebron have been right there neck and neck... and this is his 16th year? Gotta give that man his roses now...

You disagree with how the bucks team isn't loaded? It's not about his game it's about without him the bucks wouldn't have had nearly the record they did.
The same can be applied to lebron but im also old enough to remember the sentiment around here being that you can't win the nba mvp award if you got another all star and all nba 1st teammate on the team

lebron gets roses every day
the perpetual notion that he needs recognition while being called the king is perplexing to say the least lol

He can be the MVP of the bubble
but the regular season and all of the metrics before the shutdown it was Giannis and I believe that's what the voter's are voting on.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
A lot of people did it's not like he didn't get mentioned lol

:lol:

Its not that I thought he should have WON it isn't EGREGIOUS and ANYONE who says that is full of sh*t

just cause Greek got bounced don;t mean he a scrub same for Kawhai

but I I AM VERY CURIOUS how they gonna RESPOND to the negative press.

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I think Giannis is catching too much shit from people because the MVP is a regular season award....

I don't understand,why people are shocked by the results though. It's been a two player race for most of the season.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
You are? Good for you.

"Hey Picasso....hey guuuurl"
15255414932047-e1525541605346.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
:lol:

Its not that I thought he should have WON it isn't EGREGIOUS and ANYONE who says that is full of sh*t

just cause Greek got bounced don;t mean he a scrub same for Kawhai

but I I AM VERY CURIOUS how they gonna RESPOND to the negative press.

Greek isn't mentioned like kawhi
Greek took that bucks team to that record
Looks horrible they got bounced but also the team they lost to is now 10-1 in the playoffs and has the team they're facing fistfighting in the locker room after games.

Kawhi on the other hand had everything going.
Literally finally healthy him and pg and a healthy bench
Everything working up 3-1
Wasn't no suspensions
Wasn't no road games they had to go to
Didn't have to travel
And ended game 7 with 2 points in the second half and 0 in the 4th

This is after he was crowned for getting by the warriors last year and I'll provide no context on that.

So Gianni's is the mvp he did his thing and the bucks would be an 7 seed without him