NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
E7fzMnIX0AMdURU

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
He's not close, Hunter is a far better defender

He shot below 40% and his three point percentage is around 30%
So if he's so bad why would you think that Reddish has trade value?
Yeah, but the potential was there. Porter got drafted late and was a top 5 pick also
Porter's situation was injury related. Prior to that he was a Top 2 pick going into the season. Johnson was a Top 10-15 recruit in his class.
BJ Boston should have stayed in school
He was probably worried that if he went back to school and had a similar season he would definitely go undrafted vs still having a chance to be drafted.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@Llano this was a solid draft for the Rockets.... all them dudes is under 20 years old.... and the Turkish kid at 19 won the mvp in the league... he gonna be decent and if olynik is too costly to keep there's his replacement....

We get John Wall outta here and we golden... he keeps being linked to the Clippers so we'll see what it do....
I like the Turkish pick.

ujJMge.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@Amajorfucup eat a whale tarter sauce dick sandwich

Deal with Kuz KCP Montrez and Klutz sports in the district

This has to be the worse deal for a mvp I ever seen in my entire life.

U went from Wall and Brad to Westbrook and Beal to KCP and Ish smith in a couple of weeks

Goodnight and goodbye faggit
Boy you still typing bout dicks? :thumbsdown:

And if you think those 3 guys AND a 1st is a bad deal for Westbrick then you dumber than you look. Im elated with the deal. We fleeced Tobe Bean best friend. We got a pick, youth, and depth. And we aint done making moves yet. You just sit there in your high chair and watch it play out you little bitch you.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boy you still typing bout dicks? :thumbsdown:

And if you think those 3 guys AND a 1st is a bad deal for Westbrick then you dumber than you look. Im elated with the deal. We fleeced Tobe Bean best friend. We got a pick, youth, and depth. And we aint done making moves yet. You just sit there in your high chair and watch it play out you little bitch you.
Youth?

Kuz is Devon George

Montrez = nazr Mohammed with 2 left feet

KCP = Aaron Mckie ass nigga

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was surprised by the deal myself.... but the Lakers needed another dude to have some heart and go for broke, Lebron is too old and AD is too unreliable so I understand.

On the flip side, Westbrook still can't shoot and you dumped KCP who is probably your best shooter.

So the lakers need to bring in Buddy Heild or Beal if possible.

Ba side of playing with bron...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I was surprised by the deal myself.... but the Lakers needed another dude to have some heart and go for broke, Lebron is too old and AD is too unreliable so I understand.

On the flip side, Westbrook still can't shoot and you dumped KCP who is probably your best shooter.

So the lakers need to bring in Buddy Heild or Beal if possible.

Ba side of playing with bron...

This was also for the sports media. Their ratings have been in the toilet the last 2 months (similar to how the major news networks ratings have fallen off hard post-Trump) and this gets them viewers back. Talking Khris Middleton or Milwaukee repeat chances wasn't gonna carry the news cycle thru the season.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Youth?

Kuz is Devon George

Montrez = nazr Mohammed with 2 left feet

KCP = Aaron Mckie ass nigga
We won 36 games with him. Hes 33 years old. I enjoyed watching him play but im happy we were able to flip him into young assets and a pick.. They wanna surround Beal with depth... I personally wouldnt mind trading Beal for a haul from GSW. Warriors fucked up drafting Wiseman over the Ball boy.. Id take Wiseman, the other picks, and even Wiggins bum ass to trade later for Beal at this point.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
We won 36 games with him. Hes 33 years old. I enjoyed watching him play but im happy we were able to flip him into young assets and a pick.. They wanna surround Beal with depth... I personally wouldnt mind trading Beal for a haul from GSW. Warriors fucked up drafting Wiseman over the Ball boy.. Id take Wiseman, the other picks, and even Wiggins bum ass to trade later for Beal at this point.

Golden State is not bringing in any light skinned players thats gone take shine away and fan support from Steph & Klay. Only darkies and foreign players. They had to draft Wiseman. Politics and optics in the NBA is real.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yup they have a few swingman right now (Bey, Sekou), but I am really liking that roster....Stewart will start with Plumlee being traded away...

I forgot Troy Weaver is the GM also...https://twitter.com/DetroitPistons/status/1420935199899095052?s=20
They are doing some good things

pn5MTB.jpg

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yo to be real I don't see why people giving up on Wiseman after one year, he's a big with a ton of potential and yes he's very raw but the potential is there.

And if you look at their roster prior to Klay going down, they needed a decent center.

Seems like they gave up on dude quick.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still think Kuz got potential, I do believe playing with born is extremely tough and he'll do better away from it.

Bron is the system but he'd 36 and not who he used to be.

Montrez IMO overachieved he was never anything much, just a hard-working undersized center who's too slow for the 4 and can't really defend the 5 either.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yo to be real I don't see why people giving up on Wiseman after one year, he's a big with a ton of potential and yes he's very raw but the potential is there.
Do you know how old Steph Curry and Klay are?

Ball was instant impact wing player and playmaker who would have fit in well with the team and offense. Wiseman, at best, will be a 3 year project big.