NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Right. Outside of year one, the production from both Wade and Bosh was mediocre to average. And the last finals series as a collective had Bosh still looking somewhat uncomfortable in his role and Wade being flat out trash.

Bosh has several NBA finals games he didnt score or scored less than 10 points. Game 7 of the 2013 Finals he didnt score a single point. :lol:

And the narrative was always playing with the best passing non-PG of all time "held their games back". Its LeBron's fault Wade couldnt average 20 a game most playoff series. And Bosh was forced to "stay out of the lane" so Bron could get his, not that he was a soft player who only averaged 20 points on losing teams a la Kevin Love. Jordan stans and Bron haters used to come up with the most bullshit excuses for LeBron's teammates when they underachieve just to practice white supremacy against him.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Dame dont attack like wade

No Dame, doesnt fall down every play like Wade. Dame is one of the best finishers around the basket in the league. KD is "just a 3 point shooter"? KD has been a league MVP, Wade was never good enough to be a league MVP. What you call "attacking" was Wade fishing for calls to get to the line. :lol: They have entire youtube vids highlighting his flops and imaginary contact tryna draw fouls since he sucked as a 3 point shooter and could only get you 3 points off and-1's.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
08-09 Wade was good enough to be mvp
No Dame, doesnt fall down every play like Wade. Dame is one of the best finishers around the basket in the league. KD is "just a 3 point shooter"? KD has been a league MVP, Wade was never good enough to be a league MVP. What you call "attacking" was Wade fishing for calls to get to the line. :lol: They have entire youtube vids highlighting his flops and imaginary contact tryna draw fouls since he sucked as a 3 point shooter and could only get you 3 points off and-1's.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
217088455_10158151972602927_6299693056329967904_n.jpg

Yahweh

The one true God
BGOL Patreon Investor
I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt have no loser gawds before Me.

CP3
Chris Paul
Point Gawd
Christ Paul The 3rd
LeBron James

Tell me where i said an organization should publicly disclose their star player mental/emotion issues?
:giggle: :giggle: Christ Paul the 3rd :giggle::giggle:I'm screaming :giggle:
The old blasphemous fool shall soon be doing the screaming.
Gawd is Omnipresent you bitch ass niggas.
And on the 3rd game He rose... :itsawrap:

Know that it is your blasphemy that caused the Lord to intervene and take over for Giannis at the free throw line.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yo @Amajorfucup

I just rewatched most of that 4th quarter. Your man CP3 didn't want it. He wasn't even acting like a PG. He was getting the ball out of his hands and moving weakside so he wouldn't get it back. It's wild to watch that quarter and ONLY pay attention to CP3.

That's his playoff resume in a nutshell when teams come back on him he pisses the bed. CP3 has lost more series than anyone when his teams been up 2-0. Thats damning for someone who's supposed to be one of the greatest floor generals.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
yo @Amajorfucup

I just rewatched most of that 4th quarter. Your man CP3 didn't want it. He wasn't even acting like a PG. He was getting the ball out of his hands and moving weakside so he wouldn't get it back. It's wild to watch that quarter and ONLY pay attention to CP3.
I think the game plan was to let Booker close the 4th. Entering Q4, Book had 15 points IIRC on less than 20 shots. With Ayton laying a complete egg and fumbling CP3 passes away they made a decision to put the ball in Book hands and let him do his Mamba mentality bullshit. Ayton finished 3-11 or some shit and Book was like 8-24. CP3 actually led the team in scoring in 4th despite limited touches.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The game has changed. Power dynamics are going to shift so much now that the NCAA can't control these kid's pockets.
Shit about to be the wild wild west for a few years before they get some pseudo regulation and order on the new system. NCAA on suicide watch.
That's his playoff resume in a nutshell when teams come back on him he pisses the bed. CP3 has lost more series than anyone when his teams been up 2-0. Thats damning for someone who's supposed to be one of the greatest floor generals.
Imagine the level of hate one most have to be this negative about a 36 year old 5'11 PG that just led lottery scum to one game away from a NBA title. Amazing.

You and John Wall deserve one another.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I think the game plan was to let Booker close the 4th.

I didn't pay attention to it the first time.. but rewatching it.....that was weird. Having the ball in Paul's hand should theoretically open it up for the whole team. Either he didn't want it or it was by design... but I don't see how that gives you the best chance to win.. only seems like that's the route is if Booker was just hot...and he wasn't.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imagine the level of hate one most have to be this negative about a 36 year old 5'11 PG that just led lottery scum to one game away from a NBA title. Amazing.

You and John Wall deserve one another.

No hate just stating facts about his playoff career. If the injuries don't do him in, he'll dissappear when he's needed most. And Phoenix wouldn't have been a lottery team if they didn't have Paul this year. He fumbled a golden opportunity up 2-0 in the finals. A role player Bobby Portis showed more heart than him down the stretch.

I don’t know why you keep bringing up Wall like I have some allegiance with him, I want the Rockets to get rid of him asap. I will say this though, Wall never fumbled 2-0 & 3-1 playoff leads.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If the injuries don't do him in, he'll dissappear when he's needed most.
Disappear? They arent in the dam postseason without him you dumb ass N663r!!
And Phoenix wouldn't have been a lottery team if they didn't have Paul this year.
Sure they would have. Just as they were the year before.. and the year before.. and the year before.. stfu.
He fumbled a golden opportunity up 2-0 in the finals.
Hes the reason they had that "golden opportunity". Idiot.
A role player Bobby Portis showed more heart than him down the stretch.
You just typing stupid shit at this point. Paul was literally the only player on his team to show up in game 6.
will say this though, Wall never fumbled 2-0 & 3-1 playoff leads.
Agreed. Because hes never in position to do so.