Mueller Report Out! (AG Barr Edition: download within)

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Interesting...

Section 3... Campaign Finance... page 183...
Several areas of the Office's investigation involved efforts or offers by foriegn nationals to provide negative information about candidate Clinton to the trump campaign or to distribute that information to the public. One example was the Trump Tower meeting.. the Other example.. Completely redacted.. (interesting) even though that said that the evidence was not enough to charge either incident as a criminal violation. So why redact it.

Subsection.. c. Application to (HARM TO ONGOING MATTER)
Subsection c.(i).. Questions Over Whether (HARM TO ONGOING MATTER)

This second incident definitely looks at the intent of an individual... not group... when it talks about willfulness. It also has a brief mention of constitutional consideration... Mainly the First Amendment posing constraints on prosection.

This section has to be about TRUMP.

The entire IRA section is redacted!

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Barr's summary on Obstruction was Horseshit.. No wonder Mueller's team was pissed.

Dude just took a final sentence from a paragraph in page 2.. but if you read the rest of that shit.. You can tell.. that Mueller's team was troubled by what they found..

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I'm just on page 3 of the obstruction...

So After Flynn resigned and Trump spoke to Comey.. He advised McFarland to draft an internal letter stating that he did not direct Flynn to discuss Sanctions with Kislyak..

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This second incident definitely looks at the intent of an individual... not group... when it talks about willfulness. It also has a brief mention of constitutional consideration... Mainly the First Amendment posing constraints on prosection.

This section has to be about TRUMP.
:dunno:First Amendment posing constraints on prosection.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Damn so Trump really did tell Sessions to Unrecuse himself.. and he asked the director of the CIA and NSA what they could do to publicly dispel that he had a connection with the Russian election effort... WOW

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
How true is this?
kurt-angle-retirement-match-wrestlemania-35-baron-corbin.jpg

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Barr's summary on Obstruction was Horseshit.. No wonder Mueller's team was pissed.

Dude just took a final sentence from a paragraph in page 2.. but if you read the rest of that shit.. You can tell.. that Mueller's team was trouble by what they found..

Mueller Report

"Charles Manson seemed like a very nice guy to people who met him and only spent a few minutes with him, but others knew his sordid nature and tendency towards violence"

Barr Summary

Mueller noted that "Charles Manson seemed like a very nice guy".

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Fonz whats the point in reading it, do you think you are going to single handedly find condemning evidence in it that can hurt Trump?

I'm a lawyer fam..

this is what I do...

I do this shit for fun.

Plus...

As a political science major.. this is probably the greatest thing that I've seen in my life...

Also..

Trump is fucked... Just cause The AG isn't prosecuting him now.. doesn't mean he isn't fucked.. This shit is bad.

There are things that we speculated on... and guessed but now we can confirm shit is fact. .

I'll say this again.. BARR summary was BS.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
On June 19, 2017... Trump with Corey ... who at the time was out of the campaign and asked dude to deliver a message to Sessions.. telling sessions to publicly announce that notwithstanding his recusal... the investigation was unfair to the president and that the president hadn't done anything wrong. .. WOW.. and say that Sessions planned to meet with the Special Counsel and let him move forward with investigating election meddling for future elections... Corey told the office that he understood what the President wanted Sessions to Do.... "Tell Sessions to tell Mueller to drop the investigation.. without saying.... Tell Sessions to tell Mueller to drop the investigation" and he used Corey because if caught.. In Trump's mind no one could say the campaign was behind it...

Trump.. While still dumb..

Is smarter than I thought..

Also this is same tactic that Cohen said that Trump uses in his conversations..

Page 5 Volume 2..

Page 217 of the total report

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
On June 19, 2017... Trump with Corey ... who at the time was out of the campaign and asked dude to deliver a message to Sessions.. telling sessions to publicly announce that notwithstanding his recusal... the investigation was unfair to the president and that the president hadn't done anything wrong. .. WOW.. and say that Sessions planned to meet with the Special Counsel and let him move forward with investigating election meddling for future elections... Corey told the office that he understood what the President wanted Sessions to Do.... "Tell Sessions to tell Mueller to drop the investigation.. without saying.... Tell Sessions to tell Mueller to drop the investigation" and he used Corey because if caught.. In Trump's mind no one could say the campaign was behind it...

Trump.. While still dumb..

Is smarter than I thought..

Also this is same tactic that Cohen said that Trump uses in his conversations..

Page 5 Volume 2..

Page 217 of the total report

I call him the Idiot Savant.